Kajiura Family Media Appearances

@ritardando @Atlas Star I think she was coloring it, Asians (esp the culturally/ethnically homogenous Japanese) typically have natural black hair, which means any lighter shades are as a result of coloring. Coloring hair is also especially common in Japan, especially among women.

Anyway, not sure if this counts as a "media" appearance, but Kalafina was trending on Twitter (thanks to @sprinterXkyrie for tweeting about it)
C72eEaxX0AIXMLv.jpg

^ on NHK world too! (which means it was viewable in other countries too)

ah i miss Wakana's old voice T_T

they forgot to bring Maya there lol

Didn't know there was a sprinter live from 2009!!! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H7NnoyH7Dm8 (Saw as a related video from the link provided by Kowz)

That's the nhk performance i asked about in the request thread some pages ago (which then i found the link to on Yuki Kajiura fan VK page).

@Kowz: that dolce acapella was from the Tokyo Girls Update program and it was already discussed here before. I think there was even a specific thread about it? Or maybe it's in this thread and it's buried because iirc it was aired in 2015 or early 2016.

I didn't know that a capella dolce either. It's so pretty :love:Things like these make me remember why I fell in love with Kalafina ♥
And the sprinter perfomance is amazing, but made me so nostalgic for that dresses. Black looks amazing on Keiko :plz:

I thought, as Westkana said, that she coloured, not dyed her hair. Washing it would take out the colour. If it was a dye job, that's completely different.

I'll just assume you don't know how hair coloring product works. (that's including dye).

I'll just assume you don't know how hair coloring product works. (that's including dye).
LMFAAAAOOO!!!!!

please someone tell me the difference between dyeing and colouring!! Im confused as to why there's confusion LMAOOOO and are we speculating that KEIKO finally washed her hair after eight long years and finally we see her black hair???

LMFAAAAOOO!!!!!

please someone tell me the difference between dyeing and colouring!!

ikr.

i think what @ghostreaper meant as coloring is to color your hair with spray-product (that kind of product is available here). the color indeeed fades away after you wash your hair - as compared to dye which gives more permanent result.

the problem is that, as you've said, @Atlas Star Keiko had her brown hair for so longgggg and that's obviously because she dyed her hair. who would want to reapply coloring spray product everyday that damages your hair even more than just dyeing it once for like 3-4 months? not to mention all the hassle to do it everyday?? if she has black hair now, obviously she dyed it black. or maybe she sprayed it black.

Im confused as to why there's confusion LMAOOOO and are we speculating that KEIKO finally washed her hair after eight long years and finally we see her black hair???

this is it.

I guess I clear up what I meant-

I meant dyed when I said colored, I just wasn't using the right word :imdead:

Coloring In the sense that @ghostreaper is talking about is still pretty popular, though. Keiko I'm pretty sure dyed her hair to be that brown color. Granted, she might've dyed her hair black now so that part of her hair wouldn't slowly be getting darker and darker, with the rest already black, or so she wouldn't have to cut her hair.

No matter the color of her hair, she is beautiful, although I slightly prefer her with brown hair.

I didn't think I'd cause such a furor over colouring and dyeing of hair. I've done neither. In my distance youth, I knew a lot of people who coloured their hair "for the weekend." They'd head off to pubs and clubs with wild rainbow hair in crazy styles. Then they wash it all out sunday morning.

I believe there is a picture in this thread of Keiko with her black hair being the scalp end half of her hair and the ends being auburn. I think Kaori took the pic. That I can see as a dye job.

I don't really know about hair coloring because I never dyed mine, but I must say whenever Kaori or Keiko have black hair they look gothic af.

I don't really know about hair coloring because I never dyed mine, but I must say whenever Kaori or Keiko have black hair they look gothic af.
I agree, especially Keiko. Anyway, I haven't dyed/colored my hair at all, though my best friend whom I see at school dyes their hair pretty often, in a variety of colors (including black; they have natural brown hair). It takes a while for the dye to come out, but often when it's fading it doesn't look that great. Granted, from what it seems, Keiko (and the others) aren't getting their hair bleached beforehand, unlike my friend, making it look better when it's fading, but I don't know for certain. :glasses:feels like an expert after everyone else saying they havent dyed their hair or have a friend they see often dye theirs

We should rename this thread "Kajiura Family Hair Discussion" :XD:

Back