Kalafina 10th Anniversary Live at Nippon Budokan (2018-01-23) (BD/DVD Release June 13/2018)

Lol, I suddenly imagine her joining Kalafina in their Magia walk (like a boss) hahaha.

I don't understand much the label issues but i believe nothing's wrong with that? Like they invite her as a special guest in Type Moon anni with different singers. They even put the act on bd. It's more likely if Kajiura wanted to or not (And she wanted to perform live anyway so why not?). But I hope she considers going since she's the composer of the group.

If the whole setlist is based on people's votes and signal, gin no niwa, and/or hanataba don't make it does that mean we're going to get a special rearrangement?
Or this voting is just a scam (so that people join the harmony fanclub lmao) and they've decided the setlist already OR they only pick like 5 to 10 songs from the voting and not basing the setlist all (sans encore songs) from the voting result, like FJC best 20 last year. Either way me is disappointed.

^ I was wondering the same. I supposse there will be an already set setlist including their "main" song, and then the songs chosen by fans. The mistery is how will the proportion be. It'd be interesting to see a setlist fully made by fans, tho.

I dont think we will have a BD of the tenth anniversary. Its more likely we get 9+1 concert as special product like 5th and 8th anniversary

Hope we do get one of them in the middle somewhere. I do plan on attending the live and I'll need somewhere to fill out a questionnaire or take a toilet break. Believe served me well for that last time.

damn savage lol nonetheless it is good we all want Believe/heavenly blue in the set list :sohappy:

Believe is one of those songs that only sounds good live tbh. Yeah it's a bad track, but Kalafina always seem to deliver when performed on stage. Same goes for Blaze, and while it could be argued that it's because the songs are so damned basic, at least it's preferable to a flat performance of red moon or a shouty instance of Mata Kaze etc.

But, but Believe and Blaze are good tracks. At least from a song writing perspective….however they could have been arranged to be more exciting imo.

I dont think we will have a BD of the tenth anniversary. Its more likely we get 9+1 concert as special product like 5th and 8th anniversary

i think we'd get both on dvd/bd...the 10th anniv is at budokan anyway and all kalafina budokan concerts get dvd/bd release. afterall the cost of releasing a dvd/bd is actually lower than releasing a CD lol i mean kalafina concerts have always released as their own releases while many other artists actually give their concert performances (tho most just give like half of the concert) on their album releases as their CD+BD/DVD release, at the cost of slightly increasing the album price. it's still much better than Kalafina who only gives like 4 songs at most...

^ Indeed, also last year we got 2 DVD/BDs , FTW special Final, and 6 months later the Arena live one, even if they were released on different year the actually concerts were inside the same year. So yes, i think 9+1 will be released around October, and the 10 th Anniv around June next year.

Last edited:
^ Tokyo Forum Hall, where the cameras where spoted was also a venue of BDs, for both YK Lives and Kalafina, before Kalafina start releasing from Budokan, Even though personally i'd prefer a BD of one of the Winter acoustic lives + the 10th ani, instead of 9+1, the tracklist wasnt that impresssive this time, except Ashita no Keshiki and Marchen and the Kubikiri bgms.

I'm just so curious about that acoustic Blaze, I wish it was on the album rather than the other covers who sound almost the same than the originals. :touched:
Acoustic Blaze sounds kind of like acoustic Sprinter that's the best comparison I can give UGHHHHH it was so nice D:

Back