Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2015~2016 “far on the water” in Mexico - February 20th, 2016

where exactly are you from?

I'm from a town in Sao Paulo state in Brazil... I'm going directly from my work to the airport on Thursday to take a 9 hour-long flight to Mexico City. Maybe this will be a little bit exhausting ...:desksweat:

It'll be exhausting, but it'll be worth it. We were up at 8am after a full week of walking around various places in Japan, visited Nipponbashi, went to the Kalafina concert at 5pm and then afterwards had an hour and a half to get back to our hotel, grab our luggage, check out, rush back to Osaka station and get the last train back to KIX before waiting 10 hours overnight in a 24hr McDonalds for the first flight of the day, having a 3 hour flight to Beijing, a 3 hour wait at Beijing, a 9 and a half hour flight back to the UK, security and baggage claim then an hour and a half long taxi ride back to my place, being awake for 41 hours solid.

It was still worth it. I'd do it again.

^That seems extremely exausting, @Seasonreaper. I probably would have fallen asleep in the McDonald's, regardless of what time of day it was :XD:
But I'd stay awake a week just to see Kalafina, so it's definitely worth it.

Can anyone from the US purchase a music score (far on the water) for me and then send it to me? Name a fee! I'll pay anything!

Glad you guys solved your doubts about the tickets :w00t:

i SCORED DUDE flight and hotel together was $233 bucks on HOTWIRE!!!!!!!!!!! my total trip cost $374.00 now thats PRICELESS!!!

Oh man that's great! My flight will be around 1200$ ;_; luckily i'll be staying in my friend's house.

I bought my ticket and booked the hotel. If something happens I'll loose the money. But I thought carefully about it, there are a lot of other circumstances that I had to consider to take this decision. I don't have choice right now. Mexico is the closer Kalafina has ever been to the place where I live, I'm doing all this.... just to meet Kalafina, I wouldn't do this for anything else in the world. I've been waiting for years to be able to meet them.

I know the feeling. I'm almost in the same spot as you because even going to Mexico is hard and I really want to see them too. Now that I can afford this and I have the free time to go I can't let pass this chance.

heres an idea why dont we all meet up before the day of the show in mexico city somewhere and grab some Taco's!!!! We can all share our unique stories as to how our journeys came to be from afar

That would be nice, I don't know Mexico but since I have a friend who lives there maybe he knows good places to eat :stars:ALSO I WANT TO EAT A LOT!!!11

My english is basic (voice speaking) but I can survive haha

yeah if you use a NON-Mexican Credit card your tickets are automatically at the Venue's box office if they arent picked up 1 day before the show. The standard-cancellation policy for 48 hours doesnt apply to international orders, only the standard one's. Sortng this out was a nightmare, but im glad in the end it all worked out for me. You yuys wouldnt believe what i had to do to fund mine LOL!!!! (no i didnt do anytihng illegal here).....just a CRAZY SPUR of the MOMENT PLAN that WORKED OUT!!!!......:plot::plot::plot::plot:

I'm from a town in Sao Paulo state in Brazil... I'm going directly from my work to the airport on Thursday to take a 9 hour-long flight to Mexico City. Maybe this will be a little bit exhausting ...:desksweat:
All you need to overcome this is a Double shot of Espresso from Starbucks!!! There sold in "shots" and like 5 bucks a pop. Down enough of these and you will never sleep again almost Guaranteed :)

$1200 BUCKS FOR A FLIGHT..........???!!!! :fwa::fwa::fwa:
WOW THAT HURTS!!!!!!! Where in the world are you from!!!

$1200 BUCKS FOR A FLIGHT..........???!!!!
WOW THAT HURTS!!!!!!! Where in the world are you from!!!

I'm from Venezuela and yes, it will hurt a lot ;_;

Probably i will not sleep the day before and after the concert because of the excitement :XD:

@Seasonreaper OMG! This was really a exhausting journey! I can't stay awake all this time... I would have fainted in the first place I could. But to see Kalafina, and better in Japan, it's worth all this sacrifice. :plz:

@Mieko, We can't miss this chance now! Their first time in Latin America, after all these years!:TdT:

@brody: Hahaha, not sure if coffee works on me. But I'll have one day to rest (or at least try) so it's okay!

And for you that are going, are you planning to give Kalafina gifts? I was drawing a realistic picture of them, but I erased it so much and the paper tore up... :cry::rain: I got so angry.... but I've started it again on a heavier paper.

Last edited by a moderator:
My only suggestion about traveling to Mexico based on personal experience:
VISIT THE DOCTOR AND GET A PRESCRIPTION FOR METRONIDAZOLE OR CIPROFLOXACIN FOR TRAVELER'S DIARRHEA.

Just to confirm again, LoveJapan wrote this on facebook:

"For fans outside Mexico you can buy your tickets and pick them up three hours before the concert at ticket booth."

You can read this message here

We can't miss this chance now! Their first time in Latin America, after all these years!

YES!

And for you that are going, are you planning to give Kalafina gifts? I was drawing a realistic picture of them, but I erased it so much and the paper tore up... I got so angry.... but I've started it again on a heavier paper.

I have some ideas but i haven't decided what to do ;;

Don't worry, you have enough time to do the drawing also i'm pretty sure it will be great (:

My only suggestion about traveling to Mexico based on personal experience:
VISIT THE DOCTOR AND GET A PRESCRIPTION FOR METRONIDAZOLE OR CIPROFLOXACIN FOR TRAVELER'S DIARRHEA.

LOL

Just to confirm again, LoveJapan wrote this on facebook:

"For fans outside Mexico you can buy your tickets and pick them up three hours before the concert at ticket booth."

You can read this message here

Great! This makes me happy because everything about this concert looks good so far.

Also it's confirmed that the VIP activities will be after the concert :w00t:

Back