Kajiura Family Media Appearances

Hikari Furu was beautiful. While Wakana was off at the start (as she usually is for this song), things only went uphill from there and I even had moments where I felt like I was listening to the BD version. Amazing performance.

Believe was good too, though at times Wakana's breathing was LOUD. Like even more than usual.

Kalafina CDJ セトリ overture storia ~MC ひかりふる believe 音楽 ~MC アレルヤ

The full setlist, according to Twitter!!

I question their song choice for this live. It's not an anime event, but they still went for 3 anime tie up songs. Moreover, there's only one energetic rockish song. It's just not what I would expect at an event like this one. Hikarifuru, least of all.

Thank you for sharing!

Tbh, I think this live was kind of awful. Kala-goddesses, please, forgive me. :touched: Many factors influenced my mind. First of all I think the arrangement was way too loud (drums especially), there were moments in which I barely could hear the girls singing. Then, I found the harmonies and, generally, the levels to be all messed up. For example, Hikaru being too loud, Wakana too weak and things like this. I'm not sure if I have to blame the audio system. Last reason, I always had the sensation Wakana was off, in both songs. I'm kind of disappointed because I was really happy with what I've heard from 2014 Tour. Maybe just a bad day (and maybe a bad audio system).

^ it was audio system + weak wakana (esp at start of hikari furu), keiko sounded mostly fine, imo. half believe is as if someone from the sound deck was playing with the microphone plugs :desksweat:

Hikari Furu was fine to me. Sounded really good, in fact. Believe is... Believe. Eh. I agree about the breathing being really loud though, not sure what was up with that.

Why did they add extra gold to the dresses though? It looks like they levelled up their armour in an RPG and, like many such instances in said RPGs, it looks worse. I really liked those dresses too :comeback:.

I think both songs sounded good. Not perfect, not their best, but good. Hikari Furu started shaky but it was sweeping and gorgeous by the end. I thought girls sang Believe well enough, heavy breathing from Wakana aside, but the sound seemed messed up.

Even a subpar live from Kalafina is better than the best live from most artists.

Thank you for sharing!

Tbh, I think this live was kind of awful. Kala-goddesses, please, forgive me. :touched: Many factors influenced my mind. First of all I think the arrangement was way too loud (drums especially), there were moments in which I barely could hear the girls singing. Then, I found the harmonies and, generally, the levels to be all messed up. For example, Hikaru being too loud, Wakana too weak and things like this. I'm not sure if I have to blame the audio system. Last reason, I always had the sensation Wakana was off, in both songs. I'm kind of disappointed because I was really happy with what I've heard from 2014 Tour. Maybe just a bad day (and maybe a bad audio system).

Just watched it and I have the same problem as well. Wakana is just flat flat flat the whole time plus Hikaru's voice texture is really unpleasant, noticeably in believe. Her 'hakanasugite' in Hikarifuru is really unpleasant to hear. Add the bad sound mixing in 'believe'. Call me biased but I seriously only find Keiko's voice to be the best thing on both songs.

@murrue02 posted the link to Kalafina's Animelo 2014 live in the request thread and goddammit it is awesome. http://vk.com/video?gid=29392291

During those big group songs, Kalafina's obviously the main highlight. And man do they steal the show with harmony perfection. And not to mention this KnGnN is their best to date.:dote: And from what I can hear these performances aren't really edited, if at all, since there are a lot of off-keys and flat notes from the other artists. If only they could perform like that for every live would I be satisfied.:TdT:

Side note: Also, the elemental tour making video is there too.

Just...WOW :tea: Stunning performance, way better than the recorded version. Great harmonies, amazing vocal delivery, this live is pure gold. Best KnGnN ever for sure. :love:

^^ The Kalafina performance at Animax Musix 2014 was really good also - I haven't seen a date announced yet for when it will be broadcast.

During those big group songs, Kalafina's obviously the main highlight. And man do they steal the show with harmony perfection. And not to mention this KnGnN is their best to date.:dote: And from what I can hear these performances aren't really edited, if at all, since there are a lot of off-keys and flat notes from the other artists. If only they could perform like that for every live would I be satisfied.:TdT:

I also think this in an unedited live performance. Kimi no Gin no Niwa sounded so heavenly it's almost perfect. I love it.:shy:

The anisama live performance videos have been shared since their airing dates by a member of this forum in anisama thread lol. srzly people it's so last year.

Back