Pics Discussion Topic

Yeah, it's a bit ridiculous. I just put in my order a few minutes ago, finally went for it. Got the 5th History book, Progressive, Magia and Kagayaku pamphlets/photo albums (the latter of which I'm sure wasn't there a couple days ago...), regular copies of Progressive and Storia singles for those amazing b-sides, a copy of FictionJunction's elemental, the Red Moon live BD, the 2015 calendar and the Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance soundtrack (one of these is not like the others~). With the 30% discount on the 5th History and the extra points available on the live BD and calendar it seemed a good time to go for those in particular, the rest was more in regards to bulking the order out. I've been planning on adding Kala singles to my orders anyway as I want those b-sides.

My luck with customs is awful anyway (all those figurines didn't help :ayashii:) so I'll be hit unless they decide to mark the package as books, which'll exempt it (I can hope :TdT:). 8000 yen flat for SAL or 9740 for EMS is suffering though :punched:. I've wanted the 5th History since before it was released though, so it'll be good to finally have it. My October is completely devoid of any other expenses that I know of, so forcing a delay on everything so it coincides with the calendar release is handy. I don't know any other stores that do that.

That's a lot of stuff! I'm excited for you :sohappy: Some of those pamphlets and photobooks are available as CDJapan e-books, so I might get those instead when I have extra cash to burn in the coming months.

^ In Australia we don't get hit with import duties unless the package is valued at AUD$1000 or more, but for some reason the shipping to here is slower from Japan than shipping from Japan to USA.

I see I see. In Malaysia the threshold is MYR500 (approx. AUD170) :leaf: Perhaps it's customs delay? I know Australia is particularly strict with incoming goods.

^ The reason that I use CD Japan over HMV and amazon.co.jp is the very decent packaging (which might add to the weight for shipping) in addition to the service, and the shipping options (EMS works better for receiving stuff at a post office with full tracking).

Exactly! Plus for long distance travel I want to make sure that my packages arrive, undamaged and broken! One pays a lot anyway esp. with CD JAPAN heh. Just to buy everlasting songs ( album) and The Best of YK 2008-2010 is nearly £50 excluding customs in the UK :cry:

Fits her well!
About online orders, I also use CDJapan but it's more an habit than anything else. That's the first Japanese site I knew and so far I had no reason to change.
I always use SAL or Air Mail and I never had any single issue with it. It always arrives in time, and I never had any damage on the packages or their content. I absolutely avoid EMS because it's almost systematically gets taxed in customs. I prefer waiting one or two weeks more than paying indecent custom fees.
In France it's quite the same thing as in Australia: if the package is less than, let's say, €50-60, chances that your SAL/Air Mail package gets taxed are very very low. Even sometimes, packages worth up to €100 can be delivered with no custom fees when the amount of imported packages at Roissy airport is important (like it happended with my Live Selection LE whose declared value was ¥10,000), but most of times, they do tax. So I prefer splitting my big orders in several packages, I pay more for postage fees, but I'm 99% assured that I won't pay taxes (€12 flat rate + 20% VAT).

Last edited by a moderator:
^ That's exactly what I thought ! :XD:

But this means that she's not hiding her age, and it is a good thing :dote:

*=*-*=*-*=*-*=*-*=*-*=*-*=*-*=*-*=*-*=*-*=*-*=*
:chuu:

NOTE for all posters of this thread:

When you upload pictures for discussion in this thread, please bother to also upload them to our gallery HERE. No registration needed. (p.s: after uploading all pictures are waiting for approval by the moderator (me) so dont be suprised if they dont appear right away ^^)
:chuu:

*=*-*=*-*=*-*=*-*=*-*=*-*=*-*=*-*=*-*=*-*=*-*=*

Found this on Facebook
10608799_285685908293007_5104429850043120311_o.jpg

:sohappy:

With a comment from the page which posted it
" the kajiura NHK video will be upload soon on this feel days"

YATTA !!! :dote:

I don't know :@_@:

There was "feel" written on Facebook.
I didn't write this message, I've just copied it.:innocent:

Back