Pics Discussion Topic

Oh I see. You got to see them in Taiwan? That's so nice. I have yet to attend any YK LIVEs. Would love to attend one day :TdT:
I only attended the YK LIVE in Hongkong in September last year.:faint:
This time I only bought the Pamphlet and some other things.:cry:
So I hope I can attend the YK LIVE vol.12 next year.

BvX8_MJIAAAbyeJ.jpg

Oh my that is adorable. I'm dying :blood: too cute.

Also found this whilst I was browsing. I don't know what's going on but it seems amusing.
BvZ3JTSCUAIA_MX.jpg

Hehe, another 'caption competition' candidate there.

That cartoon is adorable too. Is it a reference to Keiko's dislike/indifference to cats or something? I remember some interview translation aaages ago that went along the lines of "she doesn't really like cats, maybe because she's so much like a cat herself..."

Another sketch from いも:
BvZMOumCMAANxGD.jpg

It's the brown markings around the ears, it's got a fringe :tea:. Even has the slight gap in it that Keiko has.

She's adorable though :plz:.

^ Thanks! I've come to love her a lot, despite her being a little terror in the house. She has so much energy, she's constantly running/jumping around like Keiko :XD:

I saw this on FB:
:nophoto:

Does anyone know where it's from? :nosebleed:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's from Elemental booklet, isn't it ?
EDIT : Errrr...It's definitely not true, sorry...
But I can't remember where is it from...

Ehh really? I don't see it in @Rabbitta0618's scans of the Elemental Tour pamphlet though. And I don't recall it being inside the Elemental LIVE book :confu:

^ Could it be from vol. #10's After LIVE Memorial Booklet? I have the CDJapan e-book for vol. #10 KajiFes pamphlet, but it's not in there. Unless there's another vol. #10 pamphlet that I have yet to discover? :stars:

On the top right-hand corner I think it says " Member's message"

SO

I think it's from a FJC item, perhaps:

1) the vol#10 After Live Memorial Pamphlet
2)a FJ magazine around the time of vol#9
3)the vol#9 pamphlet ( I wouldn't know as I have not yet obtained this XD ) ??

Mind you the picture of Keiko and Yuriko have the same lighting and tone as one in the vol#9 pamphlet : http://kiasukid.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/kajiura-yuki-live-vol9-concert-goods_11.html

Kajiura%2BYuki%2BLive%2BVol9%2Bpamphlet%2B16.jpg

Speaking of the pamphlets...

A few weeks ago someone from the forums sent me a PM requesting for the e-book scans. I already have them uploaded to Mediafire, so I thought I might as well ask if anyone else here would be interested (since those pamphlets have been around for awhile). I have volumes #4, #7, #9 and #10.

Back