Kalafina Performance in PARIS announced!!!

Great reviews guys, alot to consider when HimeWakana and I arrive on Saturday. As I'm visiting the expo in the afternoon for the Coooby autograph, do you think the Kalafina mech will be gone buy then? I would love to get as much mech as possible !
Silly draw system, knew it would be unfair :(

Kalafina mech? Would that be like a Macross ship or something :glasses:?

I don't know. None of the stalls seem to be running out of stuff with the exception of a few places selling especially rare stuff (like a couple of the Touhou doujin albums I picked up) as they seem to have a lot of stock. I doubt you'll get the free poster at Wakanim but they'll probably still have some stuff I think.

Japan Expo report day 2 (Thursday):

First of all, I need to correct my statement about the missing seats from yesterday's report - or rather, I found out where they hid all the chairs: at the Main Stage :-)

What I did today:

I needed to catch up some sleep, so I arrived a bit later at the festival (around 11:00). First thing was of course a visit to the Wakanim Music booth to pick up merchandise and secure a ticket for the signing event. I bought the Consolation Special Live shirt (all sizes available, as Seasonreaper already noted) and a Shokotan clear file set. No Kalafina photo book since I already have those. Like Seasonreaper, I got a big Consolation promotional poster as a bonus (Japanese B2 size, I think - why did I leave the poster box at home?) and could choose a ticket for one of the signing sessions, which means they still had tickets for both. I opted for the Saturday one.

Next stop was the Video Room to see some Japanese animation short films. Not as interesting as I had hoped, but at least one (can't remember the name) was quite well done. Sadly, the French subtitles were often overlaid over the English subtitles, making those hard or impossible to read. But I was glad that there were additional English subtitles at all.

I spent the rest of the afternoon trying to get a fair impression of the other stages, so I visited the Main Stage, Japan Expo Stage, Cultural Stage and the 15th Anniversary Stage (briefly) today. For this, I went to a "random" event on each stage. Actually, not random but I picked whatever was on the schedule when I arrived there.
  • Main Stage: The "Japan Anison & Vocalo DJ×DANCE×MC Super Performance - DJ Show". Some kind of dance performance featuring many different Anisong and Vocaloid tunes. I really hate Vocaloid and feared that it might end up painful - but the dance performances were done very well and the Vocaloid songs were just a few and mostly tolerable. The Main Stage is much bigger than the Live House, has all the nifty lighting and video equipment and a large number of seats. The sound quality here was very good, so the problems yesterday at the Live House may have been just a bad setup. I think they should have hosted the Kalafina concert here, due to the better overall equipment. But that is just wishful thinking - and at the Live House you can get closer to the artists, which is also nice.
  • Japan Expo Stage: The Orange Port concert. I have never been a fan of idol pop bands before, and that didn't change today. Though I have to admit that it didn't end up quite as bad as I feared. Some of the members are able to sing decently and the choreography wasn't too bad either. A part of the audience seemed to be outright enthusiastic - but this is just not my type of music and I'll leave it at that. The sound quality was okay, not bad but not good, either - there were apparently some problems with the high pitch voices. And there were seats, lots of them.
  • Cultural Stage: Satsumasendai Odori-daiko. A mix of traditional Japanese music, which I actually found quite enjoyable. Mostly acoustic music (various drums, trumpet) and some nice dance performances. They were also on the Main Stage on Wednesday, but I missed them due to arriving later than planned. Taiko drums don't need amplifiers and speaker sets, but the Cultural Stage is close to other event stages and can be drowned in noise from time to time. Again, seats. Not that much, but enough.
  • 15th Anniversary Stage: Shoko Nakagawa panel & live drawing. This was mainly a discusson panel with some live drawing by Shokotan, which turned out to be very difficult to follow if you cannot understand the discussion at all (it was translated into French, though). They finished earlier than scheduled and I even left a bit before that. And again, seats.
Between shows, I lingered around at the Main Stage a bit before the Cosplay Show, because a "Shoko Nakagawa live" was listed on the schedule (15 minutes) - but that turned out be just a small greeting that lasted less that a minute. I would really have liked to see her perform on this stage with proper sound setup after the problems yesterday, but that wasn't meant to happen. Finally, I tried my luck at the signing draw once more (for Shoko Nakagawa) and again, I had no luck - but I already knew that. This is a bad omen for the Kalafina draw on Sunday. Lesson number 1: Get the premium ticket with the extra draws next time. Lesson number 2: Don't carry photo books around the festival all day on the off chance that you might win a signature - you won't.

After my stage round trip, I left the festival early to spend the rest of the day visiting the city centre of Paris (Notre Dame, Place de la Concorde, Hotel des Invalides, Tour Eiffel), but there is nothing to report, since that part has not to do with Japan Expo... :-)

Last edited by a moderator:
So is Yuki Kajiura there also?

https://twitter.com/Fion0806/status/484932446664679424

そう、Kalafina今パリにいるんですよね、いいな〜(´▽`)。

Apparently not. A friend translated it said that Yuki is jealous of them being in Paris ( COME OVER TO EUROPE YUKI-SAMA!)

@Seasonreaper opps I wrote mech instead of merch! XD But you got my gist anyway ! Kyah you must be seeing the lovely ladies today ENJOY! I don't bother with posters much, it's the photobooks and albums that I'm interested in :glasses: Wah I haven't even packed and the flight is tomorrow morning,can't believe I'm actually doing this trip! XD

I believe this is at the Saiko stage for the meet and game bit ! :nophoto:

Indeed it was. In fact I'm in that photo, right at the front on the left taking a photo.

Was a fun event, plus seeing the girls for the first time was amazing. They're all so beautiful and flawless :dote:.

I'm incredibly jealous of the one person who got to go on stage with them as part of their team though. Also the person next to me won a really cool Coooby the Run tshirt signed by them :cry:.

Before that I went for the Yoshiyuki Ito and Shinji Mikami sign ups... and got neither. 0/4 on the lottery system so far and Ito was sold out despite me getting to the stall 15 mins after opening. Sad.

Went to the Tottori signing in the end. They gave out a4 card signboards with their logo and the Japan in Motion logo on them and not much else and refused to let the guests sign anything else, which wasn't that great. Still, I can't argue with a Kalafina autograph. I'll likely get a frame for it when I get back.

Then went for the Wakanim signing I had a ticket for. Some wise guy decided to give the girls gold pens despite the fact most people were getting the Consolation album and posters signed, so I got my LE copy of Red Moon done instead. Some people were getting really crumpled/folded posters signed and It made me cringe every time. Why would you give them something in such bad shape? Only one item per person as expected. Best part? Everyone in the queue with Kalafina shirts was wearing the Consolation ones they were selling at Wakanim except me, which ended up with Wakana complimenting me on it :plz:.

I'm not sure if I should go for the Coooby one as well. Getting three signatures (possibly four if the lottery cooperates) might be overkill. Last thing I want is to come across as a greedy bastard to them. I suspect a bunch of people are just there for the weekend so maybe I should let them have the Coooby session. I wouldn't want fellow Kalafina fans to go without either.

The other issue I noticed today is the live showcase is at 14:00, whilst the ticket booths for the lottery signing open at 13:30 and the two areas are as far apart as possible. It may still be active after the showcase but I'd like to see moumoon at 15:00 too and those booths aren't exactly fast.

@Seasonreaper

Ohh I think I see you ! Well I'm glad you at least got some autographs ! Wah one item?! Sad times, maybe Coooby might let me get away with two ( one for another friend! ) because this lottery system sounds ridiculous with a capital R . Don't worry , I'm coming to the expo straight from CDG airport so I'll be in my travelling gear when I see them. Going to head straight to Coooby asap and then I'll have a look around Wakanim. If I recognize you, I'll try and have the courage to say hi XD. If not hopefully we can all meet for Sunday's concert! Right I have After Eden and Consolation , suitcase done! Off to sleep and prepare for a crazy day of running . Wish me luck! Really want to be there for Coooby!

@Seasonreaper

Ohh I think I see you ! Well I'm glad you at least got some autographs ! Wah one item?! Sad times, maybe Coooby might let me get away with two ( one for another friend! ) because this lottery system sounds ridiculous with a capital R . Going to head straight to Coooby asap and then I'll have a look around Wakanim. If I recognize you, I'll try and have the courage to say hi XD. Wish me luck! Really want to be there for Coooby!

I know, I'm so happy I got them and feel privileged to have the opportunity. Been waiting four years to see them live so getting autographs as well has made my day.

Good luck and Godspeed. Problem with Coooby is it's tiny and there's no guarantee they won't do the same as Tottori and just force you to use a signboard instead.

Luckily the Coooby signing is quite late on. I'll probably hang around there after the Japan in Motion event even if I don't go for another signing, it's not as if I have many chances to see the girls in person. I doubt you'll read this before you go anyway, but I'll have my usual Kyoko bag so feel free to start a conversation. Just speaking in English is usually enough to get my attention since it's rare and often one of my friends. Won't be around forever though as I'd like to see the Morikawa sisters at the live house at half 5.

I'm glad it worked out. I stupidly missed out on the meet & greet :TdT: but at least the autograph session went okay ( basically, if you bought stuff at the Wakanim stall, you got a ticket). I was at least able to wish Hikaru a belated birthday before hurrying along to give the person behind me a chance!

I'm not sure if there'll be any more chances to meet them properly outside of the 'official' lottery-style signings, but I'm really looking forward to the live show. :waii:

There's nothing tomorrow before the Japan in Motion event in the afternoon, right? I don't want to miss out on their next appearance, but I browsed all the stands today and going around on my own will get boring after a while!

Except nyannika, I did not see any of you guys at the event on the SAIKO stage, sorry :bow:

I was on the hurry after the event I ran to the JE Live House for the Yoshiki's live and after I came back to the stand Tottori to get my autograph from Kalafina and Jaru Jaru. I was able to talk a little with the girls and to offer them some presents especially to Hikaru for her birthday.

Tomorrow, I will be at the signing session on the Wakanim stand and after I will go to the JE stage for the JiM event.

I was at least able to wish Hikaru a belated birthday before hurrying along to give the person behind me a chance!

I'm not sure if there'll be any more chances to meet them properly outside of the 'official' lottery-style signings, but I'm really looking forward to the live show. :waii:

There's nothing tomorrow before the Japan in Motion event in the afternoon, right?

Oh crap that was you? You must've walked right past me. I was waiting at the exit with a friend for the end of the event (and since there was only 5 people ahead of me, that was a while) and I heard someone say that. I then kicked myself for being an idiot for not saying it myself.

It's just the Japan in Motion event and the Coooby signing tomorrow I believe. Still mulling over if I should try and get my Consolation autographed. Then again if I see all of the Japan in Motion show it finishes when the signing starts. If I get down there I may be able to tack on the remnants of the queue and not feel like a dick taking someone else's spot.

Argh, sorry I missed you then! The signing today was all too quick, but at least it was fair and went smoothly.

Tomorrow though I'll see a bit of the city , have lunch then try to meet you all at Japan in Motion then. Just look out for a Shounen Knife t shirt, a camera and lots of English apologizing. That'll be me!

Then went for the Wakanim signing I had a ticket for. Some wise guy decided to give the girls gold pens despite the fact most people were getting the Consolation album and posters signed, so I got my LE copy of Red Moon done instead. Some people were getting really crumpled/folded posters signed and It made me cringe every time. Why would you give them something in such bad shape?

Ouch, that almost hurts...

The other issue I noticed today is the live showcase is at 14:00, whilst the ticket booths for the lottery signing open at 13:30 and the two areas are as far apart as possible. It may still be active after the showcase but I'd like to see moumoon at 15:00 too and those booths aren't exactly fast.

Don't worry, the signing draws are open until the signing session starts, that's the point of not doing "first come - first served".

Here is my report of Japan Expo day 3 (Friday):

Since there was nothing particulary interesting to me on the morning schedule, I used the time before the fist Kalafina event to look around the seller's booths - something I had avoided so far due to lack of time and being put off a bit by the large number of sellers. As Japan Expo seems to be mostly about selling stuff, you can basically find all kinds of merchandise you can think of: artbooks, manga, figures, posters, wallscrolls, pillows, cups and much more. I didn't find the stall Seasonreaper mentioned that was selling Kalafina CDs (or overlooked them), but saw the Kalafina Record at Culture Japon. They also offer lots of other interesting artbooks and magazines, but the prices are really crazy, so I didn't buy anything. Like 31€ for Kalafina Record - that one costs about 23€ at amazon.co.jp, including express shipping to Europe, and cdjapan is probably even cheaper. The selection of merchandise quickly became somewhat repetitive, and I stopped after the 40th booth or so (at least it felt that way). I also skipped most of the Kawaii Area, because I didn't feel "kawaii" today... ;-)

In the end, I only bought two lightsticks for the Sunday concert at the Rakuten booth. The ones I brought with me are not bright enough for the Live House - so I hope these ones work better. Fun fact: Rakuten would not accept cash and insisted that I pay 2€ with my credit card. When I arrived there, there was some kind of panel featuring Nogizaka46 (never heard of them before, some idol group) and they were offering lots of Nogizaka46 merchandise. I think the lightsticks were meant for their concert later today.

Next stop was the Saiko! Stage for the Kalafina mini-event. This was a collaboration with Tottori and Coooby the Run (that's the mascot standing behind Hikaru in the photo posted earlier), so that probably explains why the signings are organized there. The host spoke Japanese most of the time, which was also translated into French, as usual. The audience was fairly small (about 80 people or so, I would guess) so we could all get really close to the stage. The event opened with an introduction of the special guest: "Coooby the Run" and a promotion for a smart phone application for Tottori and Coooby (as far as I could understand).

That lasted for about 15 minutes, and after that, Kalafina made its long awaited appearance. They wore their dresses from LisAni! Live (as you can see from the photo), not the ones from the best album promo pics, but I will not get into fashion discussions here. They introduced themselves, greeted the audience and then the first game started. Each of the three was given a notebook and a pen, and the host presented a question for Kalafina. They were to draw a picture of the answer and explain afterwards what is was supposed to be :-). The text of the questions was in French and I only unterstood parts of it, so take the following with a grain of salt (or post a correction):

Question: What is a typical French food?
Wakana: Steak
Keiko: Macaron
Hikaru: Macaron

Quesition: Was is Japan famous for in the world?
Hikaru: Anime & Manga
Keiko: Anime

They declared some kind of a tie and did a third question, which I didn't unterstand. I only got part of the answers:
Keiko: Moon and Sky
Wakana: Planet
Hikaru: some kind of food (not sure any more)

The answer drawing session lasted for about 15 minutes, after that Kalafina left the stage and Jaru Jaru came on stage - a Japanese comedy duo. I believe some people thought that the Kalafina part was already over, as several of them left the event at that point. Jaru Jaru performed for about 15 minutes, then Kalafina reappeared and joined them on the stage. Three members of the audience were invited on the stage and they formed two teams. And then the real game started, some kind of charade/pantomime quiz. The words they had to guess were preselected and written on sheets of paper - in French, so they had to be translated into Japanese for the guests, with sometimes funny faces. All in all, them seemed to have lots of fun with that. The two members from the audience in the winning team got small gifts (couldn't see what, though).

Afterwards, several rounds of their favourite game Jankenpon followed. Basically the same they did at AnimagiC, but the prizes were provided by Coooby and/or Tottori, I think. So, nothing Kalafina related, but a set of T-shirts was signed by Kalafina. I couldn't identify most of the other stuff. I tried the Jankenpon, yet had no luck - but I already knew that. The whole mini-event lasted for about 70 Minutes.

When I left the Saiko booth, I noticed that at Tottori they were already rearranging the tables for the Kalafina signing - so I just decided to stay there and join the (short) waiting line. I spent there almost an hour, and in the end it turned out they signed only on prepared cards (A4 size, with the logos of Japan in Motion and Tottori printed on them), any other items were refused. As far as I could see, it was the same for the Jaru Jaru signing session that started at Coooby the Run (in front of the booth, not inside) at the same time. So the rules for the Kalafina signing tomorrow at Coooby will likely be the same. That was pretty disappointing, since it leaves the signing session at Wakanim as the only real chance to get a Kalafina item signed. The draw on Sunday will not be favourable to me.

Next, I headed to the Live House. After reading the reports about the changed setup, I wanted to check this out myself today, and entered the Nogizaka46 concert mid-session and also stayed for the following Glowlamp concert. The audience area of the Live House seems to be divided into three segments, and when each one is full, they open another one. I was in the second segment for Nogizaka46 and in the first for Glowlamp. There is no way to get from one segment into the other during the concert, so if you want to get a place near the stage, make sure you end up early enough in the line to get into the first segment. The light effects and sound setup were completely different this time: Apparently, the Live House does have proper light effects, but they were simply not used much for the Shokotan concert. The sound was much better this time (bass was fine), but also considerably louder than on Wednesday, causing mild clipping every now and then. I hope they tone it down a bit for Sunday's concert. I will not say much about the concerts themselves, only that I'm still not a fan of idol pop.

I had planned to leave the festival for the day after my visit to the Live House, the lineup on the signing desk was not interesting for me, so I didn't even try today - saves me the disappointment at least. But on my way out I noticed that Satsumasendai Odori-daiko did another performance on the 15th Anniversary Stage, so I stayed for that one. This was a different performance from the one yesterday at the Cultural Stage, also including western music - like a taiko version of the Mission Impossible theme. Very nice, but I think it was their last performance at this year's Japan Expo.

Ouch, that almost hurts...

Don't worry, the signing draws are open until the signing session starts, that's the point of not doing "first come - first served".

Here is my report of Japan Expo day 3 (Friday):

Since there was nothing particulary interesting to me on the morning schedule, I used the time before the fist Kalafina event to look around the seller's booths - something I had avoided so far due to lack of time and being put off a bit by the large number of sellers. As Japan Expo seems to be mostly about selling stuff, you can basically find all kinds of merchandise you can think of: artbooks, manga, figures, posters, wallscrolls, pillows, cups and much more. I didn't find the stall Seasonreaper mentioned that was selling Kalafina CDs (or overlooked them), but saw the Kalafina Record at Culture Japon. They also offer lots of other interesting artbooks and magazines, but the prices are really crazy, so I didn't buy anything. Like 31€ for Kalafina Record - that one costs about 23€ at amazon.co.jp, including express shipping to Europe, and cdjapan is probably even cheaper. The selection of merchandise quickly became somewhat repetitive, and I stopped after the 40th booth or so (at least it felt that way). I also skipped most of the Kawaii Area, because I didn't feel "kawaii" today... ;-)

In the end, I only bought two lightsticks for the Sunday concert at the Rakuten booth. The ones I brought with me are not bright enough for the Live House - so I hope these ones work better. Fun fact: Rakuten would not accept cash and insisted that I pay 2€ with my credit card. When I arrived there, there was some kind of panel featuring Nogizaka46 (never heard of them before, some idol group) and they were offering lots of Nogizaka46 merchandise. I think the lightsticks were meant for their concert later today.

Next stop was the Saiko! Stage for the Kalafina mini-event. This was a collaboration with Tottori and Coooby the Run (that's the mascot standing behind Hikaru in the photo posted earlier), so that probably explains why the signings are organized there. The host spoke Japanese most of the time, which was also translated into French, as usual. The audience was fairly small (about 80 people or so, I would guess) so we could all get really close to the stage. The event opened with an introduction of the special guest: "Coooby the Run" and a promotion for a smart phone application for Tottori and Coooby (as far as I could understand).

That lasted for about 15 minutes, and after that, Kalafina made its long awaited appearance. They wore their dresses from LisAni! Live (as you can see from the photo), not the ones from the best album promo pics, but I will not get into fashion discussions here. They introduced themselves, greeted the audience and then the first game started. Each of the three was given a notebook and a pen, and the host presented a question for Kalafina. They were to draw a picture of the answer and explain afterwards what is was supposed to be :-). The text of the questions was in French and I only unterstood parts of it, so take the following with a grain of salt (or post a correction):

Question: What is a typical French food?
Wakana: Steak
Keiko: Macaron
Hikaru: Macaron

Quesition: Was is Japan famous for in the world?
Keiko: Anime

They declared some kind of a tie and did a third question, which I didn't unterstand. I only got part of the answers:
Keiko: Moon and Sky
Wakana: Planet
Hikaru: some kind of food (not sure any more)

The answer drawing session lasted for about 15 minutes, after that Kalafina left the stage and Jaru Jaru came on stage - a Japanese comedy duo. I believe some people thought that the Kalafina part was already over, as several of them left the event at that point. Jaru Jaru performed for about 15 minutes, then Kalafina reappeared and joined them on the stage. Three members of the audience were invited on the stage and they formed two teams. And then the real game started, some kind of charade/pantomime quiz. The words they had to guess were preselected and written on sheets of paper - in French, so they had to be translated into Japanese for the guests, with sometimes funny faces. All in all, them seemed to have lots of fun with that. The two members from the audience in the winning team got small gifts (couldn't see what, though).

Afterwards, several rounds of their favourite game Jankenpon followed. Basically the same they did at AnimagiC, but the prizes were provided by Coooby and/or Tottori, I think. So, nothing Kalafina related, but a set of T-shirts was signed by Kalafina. I couldn't identify most of the other stuff. I tried the Jankenpon, yet had no luck - but I already knew that. The whole mini-event lasted for about 70 Minutes.

When I left the Saiko booth, I noticed that at Tottori they were already rearranging the tables for the Kalafina signing - so I just decided to stay there and join the (short) waiting line. I spent there almost an hour, and in the end it turned out they signed only on prepared cards (A4 size, with the logos of Japan in Motion and Tottori printed on them), any other items were refused. As far as I could see, it was the same for the Jaru Jaru signing session that started at Coooby the Run (in front of the booth, not inside) at the same time. So the rules for the Kalafina signing tomorrow at Coooby will likely be the same. That was pretty disappointing, since it leaves the signing session at Wakanim as the only real chance to get a Kalafina item signed. The draw on Sunday will not be favourable to me.

Next, I headed to the Live House. After reading the reports about the changed setup, I wanted to check this out myself today, and entered the Nogizaka46 concert mid-session and also stayed for the following Glowlamp concert. The audience area of the Live House seems to be divided into three segments, and when each one is full, they open another one. I was in the second segment for Nogizaka46 and in the first for Glowlamp. There is no way to get from one segment into the other during the concert, so if you want to get a place near the stage, make sure you end up early enough in the line to get into the first segment. The light effects and sound setup were completely different this time: Apparently, the Live House does have proper light effects, but they were simply not used much for the Shokotan concert. The sound was much better this time (bass was fine), but also considerably louder than on Wednesday, causing mild clipping every now and then. I hope they tone it down a bit for Sunday's concert. I will not say much about the concerts themselves, only that I'm still not a fan of idol pop.

I had planned to leave the festival for the day after my visit to the Live House, the lineup on the signing desk was not interesting for me, so I didn't even try today - saves me the disappointment at least. But on my way out I noticed that Satsumasendai Odori-daiko did another performance on the 15th Anniversary Stage, so I stayed for that one. This was a different performance from the one yesterday at the Cultural Stage, also including western music - like a taiko version of the Mission Impossible theme. Very nice, but I think it was their last performance at this year's Japan Expo.

Ah, I had a feeling the Coooby session would be like that. I guess I'll try my luck on Sunday as I still want my copy of Consolation signed. I did a check today and the cover art for the LE Toki version is indeed different to the original Japanese release.

Wait, were you getting a Consolation photo book signed? Not the one they had at Wakanim. If so you might've been the guy in the queue behind me as they were checking out some glow sticks they'd bought. If so then it seems we've all done an awful job at conversing.

Also the other stall selling CD's is actually near the Nintendo area over in the games section for some reason, might've been why you missed it. I still don't know the name of it though. They're a pretty big stall and have TV screens playing music videos on all day. The Kalafina stuff was on the first facig if you're coming in from the other hall down the main concourse.

Oh and for those of you not at the very front of the Wakanim queue, you missed Keiko caressing Wakana's image on the TV screen at the back and Wakana getting embarrassed :love:. It happened before the signings started and being right near the front I could see what was going on in the signing area.

Also Keiko breaking down in a fit Of laughter and Wakana trying to block her view because of a guy cosplaying in a Kill la Kill Nudist Beach outfit coming to the signing :XD:.

Wait, we're you getting a Consolation photo book signed? Not the one they had at Wakanim.

Well, trying to, yes. This one.

If so you might've been the guy in the queue behind me as they were checking out some glow sticks they'd bought. If so then it seems we've all done an awful job at conversing.

Yeah, that must have been me, then (just got them at Rakuten as I wrote). Need to go to bed now, will be at the Wakanim Signing and the Japan in Motion event tomorrow. And I'll take the After Eden shirt, not the Consolation one... ;-)

Well, trying to, yes. This one.

Yeah, that must have been me, then (just got them at Rakuten as I wrote). Need to go to bed now, will be at the Wakanim Signing and the Japan in Motion event tomorrow. And I'll take the After Eden shirt, not the Consolation one... ;-)

Yeah, must've been you. You probably saw me quizzically looking at it. Aww man, I want more shirts. Only got the Red Moon one I was wearing today and now the Consolation Special Live one (well and a couple of custom printed ones, one of which I'll be wearing tomorrow, but they don't count). I'm still hoping to eventually find some of the exclusive Consolation song-specific ones at auction, notably Door, Moonfesta and Hanataba. It just isn't happening though :touched:.

Good luck tomorrow with the signing, hope it goes well. Wakanim seem pretty organised so you should be good.

Oh and don't try to buy the huge flier for the signings they put up. Already tried that.

Oh and for those of you not at the very front of the Wakanim queue, you missed Keiko caressing Wakana's image on the TV screen at the back and Wakana getting embarrassed :love:. It happened before the signings started and being right near the front I could see what was going on in the signing area.

Also Keiko breaking down in a fit Of laughter and Wakana trying to block her view because of a guy cosplaying in a Kill la Kill Nudist Beach outfit coming to the signing :XD:.

:XD: :XD: :XD: OMG these two :XD: :XD: :XD:

Thanks for you ongoing reports guys!! :chuu: Glad to hear you're all having so much fun :TdT:

Back