Kalafina Performance in PARIS announced!!!

The weather is great now...so much for the warnings I gave Wakana and Keiko at the signing on Sunday about the English rain! :XD: If they enjoyed Paris so much, there must be plenty of cool things for them to see and do in London as well. It's not far at all when the Channel trains are running normally...

I just got lucky this morning and booked a ticket for Perfume's London gig in November (my poor credit card... :vortex:). That venue holds just over three and a half thousand and seats for that show are selling out fast, so it put the fans' interest in Sunday's event into perspective for me (if any UK Perfume fans want to see them as well, it might not be too late for you either!).

Now I know why the three of them looked so overwhelmed at the Live House - the place must've been packed, and the crowd were so enthusiastic. This is going to be one of those unforgettable live music events. Here's hoping there'll be more!:w00t:

I wonder what happened to those who couldn't get in. I can't even imagine how it would feel to have queued for ages just to get into the hall and be told there's no more space, especially if you're at the event for Kalafina specifically (although you'd probably have been at the front if you were, like us), it must've been heartbreaking.

Last edited by a moderator:
That vid... :XD: I almost spat my coffee at the screen from laughing there...thanks for sharing!

I guess last weekend will settle any fears that they can't sing live, and it certainly shows how pointless those doctored photos that have been doing the round lately really are. You can't use studio cheating or photoshop on Real Life: that was 100% genuine charm and talent we saw back then.

Right...time to get my camera unpacked and see how many of my piccies came out...:hero:

^ LOL is it Keiko the one spinning around ? (we almost saw pantsu :psst: lol )
Please revise the title, that's not a striptease, its a just a spin (it was just you being below her so you had VIP view)

What are they talking about ? I hear something like "Shaberu Shaberu Shaberu Yukishi desu"

Last edited:
Please revise the title, that's not a striptease, its a just a spin (it was just you being below her so you had VIP view)

What are they talking about ? I hear something like "Yukishi desu"

George THIS IS THE GREATEST VIDEO YOU WILL SEE XD

Ok so they girls were given something to act as . I think Hikaru was given a pig so she pushed on her nose and everyone got it immediately
KEIKO
GOT
STRIP-
TEASE:blood::blood::blood::blood:
Ergo that video is her doing a strip-tease !!! When Seasonreaper told me in the queue, I just brust out laughing thank you for the video seasonreaper ! Can't remember what Wakana go

Maye the commenting commence :goodjob:

Well well well, dunno exactly what I should say and in which order... :plz:

What are they talking about ? I hear something like "Shaberu Shaberu Shaberu Yukishi desu"

It was written "Stripteusse" or idk how to write it correctly in french. OF COURSE she didn`t strip, but that`s what she was imitating.

^ What about asking Hikaru to act as a pig because she has big nose ? That's so mean!! I wonder why they accepted these orders.

lol it was random, george :XD: for me, pig was okay because it was easy to be done and it could be fun. Stripper, on the other hand, feels like the organisers/crews/creative team think, 'well we have such lovely ladies here so why don't we include stripper as one of the options from the draw?' It feels like they used the event for it - well it was fun but pervert-y at the same time lol. :XD:

Yeah, it's a bit of a daring thing to ask but eh...Keiko called their bluff a bit, didn't she? She just ran with it and had a laugh about it. When did it happen though? If it was the thing on Sunday I'm sure I would've noticed something like that! :@_@:

It was on Friday's mini-event ("meeting and game") on the Saiko! Stage.

^Well duh look at some posts above you, it's seasonreaper who posted that video and he already posted the link here as well.

It was random, imagine Hikaru getting the stripper... I think she would have died.

I said that Keiko luckily got that one, because out of the three of them she would of been the most compatible with her bubbly and energetic personality. I think Wakana would of been unsure and Hikaru..Hikaru would have just dropped dead XD

Also seeing Hikaru in real life, her nose isn't THAT big imo. Like I've said before they are smaller when you see them in real-life! And yes it was a random pick !

Ya mean that she's big nosed? Ya do mean!? :anger:

You made my day with this sentence :XD:(Honestly, I was too happy meeting them to think about this particular thing)

It isn't ! I'm saying that there's nothing wrong about her nose, it's beautiful and I love it ! It was a response to eto.. ah George's quote " What about asking Hikaru to act as a pig because she has big nose" On certain angles of TV screens ( WHERE THEY LOOK TALLER AND BIGGER) she sometimes looks to have a big nose! But it's beautiful!! Like Hikaru I too have an accentuated nose so we're buddies :tea:

Back