Yuuka Nanri solo singing carrer

M

maxwell9

Yuuka Nanri @ ANIMAX MUSIX LIVE - LINK TO THE WORLD

Akatsuki no Kuruma
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qolk0idxXqk&feature=related[/youtube]

it seems she had some problems to sing, i didn't like her performance.

Sousei no Aquarion O_o
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvkSeULiKBI&feature=related[/youtube]

she algo sang "Cha-la Head-chala" (from DBZ) along with May'n, Anna and Shuhei Kita.

more info on gillsa's blog (in japanese)

As far as I know, Yuuka was never a good live performer... I hope she did well in vol #4.
thanx for the vids.

Yeah,she didn't perform well that day.But I've heard from some reports that she sang Akatsuki no Kuruma in ASL2009 very well.

And,I think Sousei no Aquarion is not suitable for Yuuka to sing.It is beyond her ability.I don't know why Animax program staff chose this song for her.

thanks so much maxwell!!! <3

i have something to say about the fact that yuuka is singing sousei no aquarion but i won't say it :ohoho:

Re: Yuuka Nanri @ ANIMAX MUSIX LIVE - LINK TO THE WORLD

maxwell9 said:
she algo sang "Cha-la Head-chala" (from DBZ) along with May'n, Anna and Shuhei Kita.

WUT? :XD:

I think Yuuka always sings some notes different from original version in singles... that may make some fans don't like her live performance. In fact, those parts may not be fixed in the sheet music, but the ways that she sings them in live performances always different from what she sang when recording (I know the technical term in my language but I don't know how to explain in English....= [ ] =....), and it doesn't mean that she isn't a good live performer. However... I know that manyone (and also me = =...) don't like that style...lol.

As for this Animax live...I think there's some problem when she sang high notes... Yuuka didn't have this problem in old lives, back to a few years ago... maybe about 2004-2006. In this live, she can touched the high notes, but can't sing them efficiently. Her high voice is so small.... She did better in her old live performances....

If she was in the same standard as she was in the other lives, she might sing Sousei no Aquarian better. (there may be something irregular in that day...? I don't know...)

i have something to say about the fact that yuuka is singing sousei no aquarion but i won't say it
Kera...- -....you made us curious and left us.....= =.....

damn, that performance is so bad..... specially sousei no aquarion. :uh..:

By being a "bad" live performer, I didn't mean only her voice lacked something... Also, her movements are a bit out of place, with her always repeating the same movements with her arm. In other words, she doesn't look as natural as Kaori and Keiko. I hope she did better in the live DVD vol #4 because I already preordered it.

spellcasterbr said:
By being a "bad" live performer, I didn't mean only her voice lacked something... Also, her movements are a bit out of place, with her always repeating the same movements with her arm. In other words, she doesn't look as natural as Kaori and Keiko. I hope she did better in the live DVD vol #4 because I already preordered it.

yeah... let's hope so. :please:

probably under Yuki's direction she does better. but IMO, she's the weakest link in FJ.

Re:

Wow, Yuuka sang a Kanno song. :ghost:

I don't like her live performances here either. She sounds as if she's forcing herself and she's off-key in many parts of both songs. She sounds as if she hasn't rehearsed either song enough. Or maybe, is she sick or something? Poor Yuuka... :cry:

george1234 said:
no the weakest is Asuka :ohoho:
Well, Asuka is the non-existent link. :uh..:

Re:

george1234 said:
no the weakest is Asuka :ohoho:

I like Asuka.... too bad she vanished from the face of the world leaving one single song behind. there's not even a picture of her in Everlasting Songs.....

maybe she's monstrously ugly!! :ohoho:

or dead.... :cry:

[EDIT]
saw pictures of her, she's not ugly....

:omgwtf: Why are you so excessively to say that YUUKA``````````

maybe she did not have enough preparation in Animax

yuuka is't a outgoing girl~! she is inward and shy(i think she is cute)`````
her character affects her performances
just like her 暁の車live in2003,she was olny 19 year old.she was very nervours
and was not singing well
but, the 焰の扉 live in2005,this live is perfect~!
(i think yuuka has ````` been misuse by yuki```` :ayashii: Otherwise, why such a cute and inward girl can do so well?? :shy: )

she is keep growing up~!Whatever the case, her feelings are the perfect in singing

but``````her character````never changes~!!Whether tiaraway(saeko and yuuka),fjy(yuki and yuuka),or nanri yuuka~!!she foreverlovely~~

This is precisely the reason why I like her.

:uh..: ............... this is as just as disapointing as maria inoe T__T
but i have faith shell sing good on the DVD ! after all Kajiura -sama wasant there with her on this live XD !

I don't find this performance so bad. At least, Akatsuki no Kuruma; about Sousei no Aquarion, yes, it's a bit... "ear-hurting" (don't know the real English word for this). Maybe it's because I did listen to the single version just one or two times, so I can't compare.

:omgwtf: I will watch her performance on ANIMAX this Nov. 4

Yuuka's Tsukishirube on Ookami Kakushi's ending!

Kazado said:
Tsukirube TV SIZE, though this thread is for FJ :XD: volunteers to create a exclusive thread? :3
THANK YOU KAZADOOO :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: that song's very good 8D wwaah so many news and new songs :XD:

Back