Yuuka Nanri solo singing carrer

I am pretty sure the leaflet says "Yuuka Nanri from FictionJunction YUUKA" because FJY is more popular (especially amonf anime fans) and they use it to attract customers as in

"hey! it's the same girl from FictionJunction YUUKA, let's buy the single!"

Re: Yuuka's Tsukishirube on Ookami Kakushi's ending!

VTCL-35084.jpg

1.月導-Tsukishirube- 4:17
2.雨の散歩道 4:43
3.月導-Tsukishirube- (without vocal) 4:16
4.雨の散歩道 (without vocal) 4:45

I still haven't heard this song Ç_Ç
Will do when I have more time =P

Re:

elcazador said:

very very loosly translated it says something like she is going to get serious about her solo career.

And Yuuka has written the lyrics for the second song on the single: Ame no Sanpomichi

It'a great news, hopefully she will release more single from now. But do you guys think, she will break up with Yuki? Because Yuki has the "project" of Kalafina and FictionJunction, too...I hope, she won't. :cry:

at least for the near futur it looks like the collaborations between her and Yuki will become a lot less, unless Yuki writes a song for her without the "FictionJunction" stuff.

Re:

elcazador said:
http://www.spacecraft.co.jp/nanri_yuuka
off topic: does anyone have Yuuka's Odyssey cd? That's the first time I see her solo not FJYUUKA album :omg:

Which is why they said that they're going to get serious about her solo stuff from now on. We can probably expect to see much more from Yuuka solo this year.

loving all the promo photos for this release... :shy: :shy: :shy:

Back