Yuuka and Chiaki will take part in ASL2010

Re:

grunty said:
Oi, elcazador, do you have Kanako Itou's performance too? It's also day 1. :plz:
I've seen the resource,but I only downloaded Chiaki,Yuuka and Lia's part...

Thank you, elcazador. I loved the Chiaki's performance and the Shizuku intro!

@elcazador THANKS :XD:

still waiting for the BD, hope it will release soon :ohoho:

Re: Re:

Wikki Pan said:
how to download the part i want?
If you use "uTorrent" to download,click the"file" option at the bottom of interface.Then,you can see the file list:
:nophoto:

step 1:
Choose the file you don't want.
step 2:
Click on the right button of your mouse.
step 3:
Choose"cancel download",the system will skip it.

elcazador said:
grunty said:
Oi, elcazador, do you have Kanako Itou's performance too? It's also day 1. :plz:
I've seen the resource,but I only downloaded Chiaki,Yuuka and Lia's part...

Woo. Thanks a lot. Somehow didn't think about checking chinese torrent sites, lol. Grabbing day 2 for my ALIPRO, too (even though I don't like 2/3 of what they did).

elcazador said:
Wikki Pan said:
how to download the part i want?
If you use "uTorrent" to download,click the"file" option at the bottom of interface.Then,you can see the file list:

step 1:
Choose the file you don't want.
step 2:
Click on the right button of your mouse.
step 3:
Choose"cancel download",the system will skip it.

thanks~ :shy: :shy:

It's in another torrent, but it's one big file + kotoko. Not yet done so can't say what's in the big avi.

P.S. Kanako was pretty much flawless/awesome/etc.

Grunty can you give me the link Where Ali project is? I want to see Baragoku Otome live so badly. I do not mind about other songs really

It's not available seperately, so if it's in the big avi I'll cut it out for ya, sure.

dled all Day 1 performance, gonna browse through it :sohappy:

angela is good as always in live :tea:
maybe except she forgotten some lyrics :confu:

So the big avi file for day2 has the whole show up to may'n. No Yukarin. ALI PROJECT was fucking flawless, while the level of FAIL in Yu Kobayashi's (Crush Tears) performance is unfuckingbelievable.

Oh yea, the day2 capture includes nico comments on screen and seems to have as somewhat wonky video/audio sync, with random pauses. :P

PS. AliPro will be going your way shortly, moichi.

Re:

elcazador said:
Chiaki:
P1 ?d2hmqbch91wmafb
P2 ?f1wbq3v11o32lr9

Yuuka:
?5ept203zjwkxm9z

thank you so much elcazador! :chuu:

Chiaki: i'm glad she didn't sing uninstall again, i'm really tired of it :stupidtable: . At least this time there was a stage concept supporting both songs (thanks BASARA!), and i like what i watched =).

Yuuka: tsukishirube was ok, i was expecting a more lively performance, although her live skills have never been so impressive. About Shizuna, i'll wait until the single release to make any comment about it.

So the video was the one going bad. I tough it was my computer lol.

I liked the performance I would have love that they played normal version instead of the string but it was so great

With all those chinese downloads some videos will be uploaded soon in youtube for sure so I can wait for the other ones.

I don't know if you guys already watch this or not....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2nHiqzSy8M&feature=autofb[/youtube]

:nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed:

Almost all are my favorite.........

:nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed:

Back