Yuriko Kaida's solo career

Re: Yuriko Kaida?

Not that impressed, hmm. I think I only liked the first track.

So the mini album is coming out November 24 on iTunes?

Thanks for the links.
Not the style of music I like, but I'm happy we can soon hear more from Yuriko.
Yuki's music suits her more :tea:

I actually like it... I like a lot of other songs of this style, so... Yeah. Happy me. :sohappy:

It's nice to see her doing things on her own, though. :ayashii:

Alphard Sokaina said:
Yuki's music suits her more :tea:

I agree on that, but I personally liked the songs (although she kinda overdoes it with vibrato on the first one) :sohappy:

cant wait to hear more :tea: :sohappy:

Can anyone translate the text in the video? :uh..:

Oh, and will it only be available on iTunes for Japan? Or in the US as well (like Kalafina)?

Actually in US the sold it via itunes because they were lazy to print hard copies :XD: I think it will be available only in Japan (not sure though).

I also want to learn what the text says. :dote:

Actually in US the sold it via itunes because they were lazy to print hard copies

Or because Fiction hadn't seemed to sell a lot. :uh..:
IMHO it's not a matter of the format. But if you release a Japanese album in the West, ADVERTISE IT, dangit! :blood: Otherwise you can't expect it to sell elswhere but around some anime communities. It's an odd policy: "oh, sure Kajiura Yuki writes great music, but nobody in the West knows her, but ok, we'll release this album there, but it'll be promoted strictly during some local anime convention, and don't even think of rotating the songs on radio or airing the PVs... oh look , the sales are nothing in comparison with Lady Gaga's new single, so what did we tell you?"
:blood: :blood: :blood:

Re:

george1234 said:
Actually in US the sold it via itunes because they were lazy to print hard copies

Nothing to do with being lazy. It's always about saving money.

200yen per song!!?? That's 2.5USD for each song. Japanese itunes is $_$ USA itunes is 1USD/song.

DSCF3898.JPG

http://www.joqr.co.jp/blog/2h/archives/ ... aiida.html

Back