Yuriko Kaida's solo career

hmmm, Yuriko Kaida was Ayumi Hamasaki's tour background vocal... but when ?? pre-2000 ?? :ayashii:

Re:

Flitch said:
pre-2000?
isn't it her first tour at 2000?

2000 was her first live DVD release right ??
if she had had tour before 2000... :ayashii:

Yuriko is surely a very versatile singer we hear a lot of genre of music from her and now we know her ability of doing low pitches :nosebleed: (tho I would prefer Keiko's voice in low pitches. but this really low, even lower than Keiko)

Re:

mf4361 said:
Yuriko is surely a very versatile singer we hear a lot of genre of music from her and now we know her ability of doing low pitches :nosebleed: (tho I would prefer Keiko's voice in low pitches. but this really low, even lower than Keiko)
Kaida can't go lower than Keiko. Like seriously?

Re: Re:

Mint Truffles said:
mf4361 said:

not going to prolong this, but Yuriko sang very low in the world.

Re: Re:

Yuki88 said:
Mint Truffles said:
mf4361 said:

not going to prolong this, but Yuriko sang very low in the world.
Useless comment is useless.

I agree that Kaida's voice can be low, as shown by her harmonies in Yui Makino's YUME NO TSUBASA, etc. But KEIKO goes way lower than her. '

At the same token, Kaida may be able to REACH the lower notes. But KEIKO does a better job in my opinion (in YUME NO TSUBASA live) with the bonus of being able to go deeper down.

YURIKO KAIDA sang "low" in "the world" just because her harmony wasn't an upper harmony, but rather a lower harmony like in YUME NO TSUBASA (as i mentioned above).

Re:

Kizuato* said:
At the same token, Kaida may be able to REACH the lower notes. But KEIKO does a better job in my opinion (in YUME NO TSUBASA live) with the bonus of being able to go deeper down.
quote]
I agree with this.
I'm sure she can reach those notes, but when she tries, you can tell that it's a lot more forced (compared to Keiko).

BUT WHATEVER.
I love her and her voice (she's my favorite).

I think that if you really want to hear her highs and lows, you should listen to her songs in the "Koto no Ha" CDs. :V:

Ah, it does sound like her. :ayashii:
It's very pretty. Akio Dobashi is the composer?

according to JASRAC

lyrics

*from ZAZEL (takehito koyasu)'s "Stella" album

- flower like a sky
- angelo
- unstable feeling
- reborn

*from One Way Radio Album

- atsuko enomoto - yasashii kaze

*from "suzu on no onegai … kamisama no iu toori" album

- hiromi tsunakake - tokimeki

* from "taiko no tatsujin: tobikkiri! anime special dai neshou! uta matsuri" album

- hironobu kageyama - ドリルファイター ゴーゴーDigDug (drill fighter GoGo DigDug?)

*from "THE IDOLM@STER MASTER ARTIST 05 Kisaragi Chihaya" album

- Imai Asami & Chihaya Kisaragi - mega au shunkan

*from "THE IDOLM@STER MASTER ARTIST 07 Asuza Miura"

- Asami Imai & Asuza Miura - tonari ni...

*from "THE IDOLM@STER RADIO LONG TIME"

- Chiaki Takahashi & Asami Imai - eeru
- Chiaki Takahashi - sunshine

Music & Lyrics

*for mayuko kenka (兼下真由子) - LIVE

Music only

* from "ojamajo doremi" MAHO-Dou CD Collection Part 3: Song Festival

- sawa ishige - hop step pop

I just read in a blog that Yuriko will debut under the pseudonym "KAiiDA"?? There's also a link to MySpace's video, iirc... Can't give link because currently on phone :spotlight:

Back