Yuki Kajiura to compose for "FSN Heaven's Feel" movies [Live CD / BD Release of concerts on March 19, 2025 ]

• Thread starter Thread starter elcazador
  • Start date Start date
You forgot to mention YUUKA and Yuriko outside of the "girls". How dare you. jk

PS. Funny how all of those vocalists came way before KnK and formation of Kalafina/FJ. But that's a story for another thread again...
lol I put them together as Kala-FJ girls since i'm too lazy to list their names lmao if anything I should've put Chiaki Ishikawa and Kaori Nishikawa on that list. How could I forget them.

Is it too much that I want another Kaori Nishina and Kaori Nishikawa tracks lol idk their whereabouts now but their voices could be heard on some of the best Kajiura soundtrack songs.

Well, I don't remember Chiaki ever singing on Kajiura's OST tracks (YUUKA did!), which is what I had in mind. I honestly don't remember Nishikawa other than Cossette. (Maybe it's time for old OST thread revival.)

I kinda lumped see-saw's .hack songs as part of the OST :XD: I can only remember Nishikawa from Cossette too but honestly the tracks with Nishikawa on vocals were brilliant lol

Well, I don't remember Chiaki ever singing on Kajiura's OST tracks (YUUKA did!), which is what I had in mind. I honestly don't remember Nishikawa other than Cossette. (Maybe it's time for old OST thread revival.)

Well, when Chiaki Ishikawa sang on Noir and .hack//SIGN and .hack//Liminality it was as part of See-Saw.

Last edited:
To me comparing Remi & Eri is like comparing apples & oranges- Remi is an operatic soprano while Eri is a somewhat nasally mezzo (not as nasally as Hikaru or Yuuka though). I think Remi's voice is close to that of Hanae (hell in the heavenly blue thread everyone thought it was Hanae until YK said otherwise), so that's why I mentioned her a lot. I haven't really heard enough of the rest of the OST girls to say much, other than to me Yuri Kasahara sounds really wobbly...

Well, when Chiaki Ishikawa sang on Noir and .hack//SIGN it was as part of See-Saw.
Sure. indio was used once for a minute, and the .hack tracks were OP songs that happened to be used once (senya ichiya) or twice (obsession) in the show. YUUKA sang like half of MADLAX's vocal tracks. (Edit: Which is what I meant by OST tracks.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I really enjoyed the BGM at the beginning of the PV. I like Remi's voice, but I agree she should have someone different. Maybe a completely new person? I don't know... maybe she got overwhelmed at the amount of composing that she has been doing lately. Still. I do hope for Hanae again, I like Eri and Yuri but Hanae is my favorite out of the three.

As for Aimer's song... hm. I like the instrumentals a lot. I think maybe it's too fast paced too? It seems like she's struggling to get all the lyrics in one breath. (Which is hard to do, I took choir in high school) If you know what I mean. I like Aimer's voice too, just discovered her this year actually. I am glad Yuki is branching out to different artists, but maybe take a little time to listen to their voices first? I'm not trying to be mean, just a suggestion. Anyways, I will have to wait for the full to see what I think more. I can't wait for this though, looking forward to the ost.

I also like the song in the pv but I agree that REMI is not particularly impressive. Hanae or eri would have made it sound much more unique.

As for Hana no uta, I like the sample even if it is repetitive. Whoever compared it to red moon was spot on because this song seems to follow in the footsteps of that and hikari no Senritsu. The real problem imo come from the fact that aimer sounds exhausted singing it. Towards the end of that sample I thought she was going to break down panting.

The real problem imo come from the fact that aimer sounds exhausted singing it. Towards the end of that sample I thought she was going to break down panting.
I agree. I'm now a little worried how Aimer is going to sing it in her lives, since many of them are just piano backing. If she's having to audibly gasp for air and is constantly losing breath support, those things are going to be much more apparent in her piano lives.

I just watched the trailer that has Hana no Uta's chorus. song-wise I think it has potential to be quite interesting. I quite like the melody towards the end of the song. The problem lies in Aimer's singing. Never been a fan of her singing style and this song really doesn't suit her. That REMI Kajiurago song at the beginning of the trailer is dry af.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm_St3pVwGQ (Radio)
Around 4:40 Sakura's VA mentioned Kajiura...I'm curious what she did say about her...
She was impressed by Kajiura's comments to Aimer, about where she should breathe etc, and generally the atmosphere at the recording studio and Kajiura's perception of the world. Also the lyrics to Hana no Uta - she hasn't seen them all, but it goes something like "I can't forgive myself for hurting you" and she thought it captures Sakura's feelings so well that it made her cry.

Back