Yuki Kajiura to compose for Chinese Movie “L.O.R.D.”

I think if she does the BGM our ears can confirm she does the song too
So since she is indeed doing this chinese project, that means she is doing 4 projects at once (Zaregoto, F/SN, SAO)... I guess after only doing a few projects between 2013-2015 she's making up for that gap :XD:

To be honest if she's doing BGM then this song is 1000% legit, too.
So the question now is... will there be a soundtrack release?

Edit: What george said.
Edit: And what Kerahna found. Thanks. ;P
Edit: Jesus i cant spell.

Last edited by a moderator:
that trailer BGM is probably not by her though, its probably those trailer musics they use in holywood too.

by the trailer, the movie looks like a cross between lord of the rings, fate zero and chronicles of narnia :XD:

PS: I wonder if they release movie soundtracks and the songs in china ?

Last edited:
I thought I wasn't going to like the song, but I did. I'm curious about this project ^^

Really excited to see YK expanding her portfolio by doing something international like this. Hope she keeps lending her talents to projects outside of the anime business, which I also love, but am excited to see her work in new arenas

Awesome news. I'm happy to see Kajiura expand her work profile like this, and I hope this leads to more interesting soundtracks in the future.

As for the song, I like it. It reminds me of Hikari no Yukue in a good way. The youtube video has an awfully high amount of dislikes though. Does anyone know if the comments say anything particular?

^ I also feel like it has some common points with FJW's Hikari no Yukue, and particularly pop singer with chorus from choir and also the beat is quite similar too.

I asume that it would be dislikes from nationalists from both countries, and even if its not that if you consider china has 1 billion people, few hundred dislikes are nothing :)

Her Voice reminded me of those singers from Revo's Leviathan album :)

And also similar to this particular song from Ar tonelico 3, the chmod song

Last edited by a moderator:
Listening to this song: If Fiction Junction ever performs this song, I can see Wakana taking the lead. Lots of space for Kaiida and Keiko too.

Question.

The theme song video mentions Kajiura twice. I'm guessing it's music and arrangement, and the other two are lyrics and vocals?

YES!!!! This will be interesting. Didn't she go to China recently? Maybe this is what she was recording. I forgot about that until now. I like the song, reminds me a bit of Panzer Dragoon's soundtrack or origa's songs in GiTS. This seems like a totally original song and if the soundtrack is like it it will be amazing! Hanako was live action and it is one of my favorite soundtracks now. RHH as well. Never really heard Chinese sung before this, it's kind of cool, if a bit repetitive.

^
I'm thinking Wakana since we all know Kajiura loves Wakana. Plus yeah to that Hikari no Yukue feeling.

Back