Yuki Kajiura to compose for Chinese Movie “L.O.R.D.”

Yay, much better audio quality than the original link (though not full kek).

Amused Kajiura and FBM got some camera time while the singer did not...

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks so much smiley!

purhaps the singer is the chubby woman in ponytail ?

http://images.china.cn/images1/200508/180918.jpg
+ 1:52 on vid,

there is a shot where you can see some kajuirago on the sheets :D

4jt5dz.jpg

alha sorta adista i so la

Last edited:
There is a slightly clearer shot a bit later which shows a dot on the right part of what you saw as the h from alha, so I assume it's altia.

Overall, I read: [...]l altia sorta adista i so la
and at the end of the row below: solta dio vito

2wq9vf6.jpg

@yuki.n before solta is santio i

this, or maybe the shots are from recording of totally different song than the one heard here.
You can see that there's mix chorus while in the vid appears an only-female one, and the kajiurago on the sheets dont much with the ones of the chinese song.

Last edited:

I think Fan Bingbing is the singer and one of the actresses. I don't recognize the face but perhaps she was shown acting?

I just hope the music is good. I'm expecting epic music but it might be along fate/zero lines which I wouldn't want necessarily.

I think Fan Bingbing is the singer and one of the actresses. I don't recognize the face but perhaps she was shown acting?

I just hope the music is good. I'm expecting epic music but it might be along fate/zero lines which I wouldn't want necessarily.
Fan is one of the actresses, but Han Hong is the singer of this song.

As for the score, I see it going the way of either f/z or hnk. Of course, best case scenario would be a new style.

Ah right. I remembered fan bingbing was a singer but she's not the singer.

I somehow doubt it's going to be new. Expecting lots of strings and perhaps more Tokyo konsei...

If the women choir were the chorus singer I doubt it's Tokyo Konsei. They look Chinese to me. (totally unimportant opinion).

Surprisingly, I didn't hate the song but they're typical Kajiura. As usual, I hate the drumming. They're so dull.

this. People here really like it but imo it's Kajiura's dullest music ever, even more than SAO for me. Nothing but strings.

^ yeah I wasn't sure about tokyo konsei myself though the sample sounds like them.

I'm 90% confident that it will have lots of strings... I don't have a problem with strings personally but SOMETHING NEW would be good. the theme song argues against it i'm afraid, similar strings melodies used again and again.

let's hope I'm wrong about this too!

I don't hate strings. In fact, I love them. I just hate zero ost because all I hear is strings. I love strings, but as a whole soundtrack, zero is really lacking in instruments diversity. I feel like hearing a strings album instead of an anime soundtrack. Sure there are tracks without strings but there's only a few of them. I don't remember any of zero soundtrack lol except for let the stars fall down because Manten. It's that forgettable for me.

Well, to me it sounds more like HnK than F/Z. Hopefully she'll add some Chinese style to the soundtrack.

Back