Yuki Kajiura (Studio) Live Vol. 1 Reprise (September 18)

By the way, I wanted to note that this was NOT a LIVE performance stream. It was pre-taped.

As long as nobody uses this "programme" as an example of "an unedited live", we cool. ;)

Has there ever been an explanation for why the violin bridges in Mezame and Salva Nos are so similar

My guess would be because it's Kajiura hue. I guess it could be deliberate and she wanted to connect them or something, but I doubt it.

I ripped the audio. It's encrypted with a password, which is the first line (5 words) of the first song in the set, all lower case, no punctuation [edit: use spaces between the words]. I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet, so please let me know if you notice any errors. I'll leave it up for a week. 🐼

Last edited:
Salva Nos was released earlier so I think she just wanted to add a solo to Mezame and ended up referencing Salva Nos. It is a bit akward when the two songs are performed in the same concert lol.

I ripped the audio. It's encrypted with a password, which is the first line (5 words) of the first song in the set, all lower case, no punctuation. I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet, so please let me know if you notice any errors. I'll leave it up for a week. 🐼
Danke. I'll let you know if there are any errors.

Hmmmm.... there was... a lot of Joelle...

Himeboshi+Mezame led by Yuriko... I want to know why it wasn't always led by Yuriko. Goddamn.

Also we got a hilarious origin story of the Zodical Sign hand movements.
Turns out Kajiura wanted to do something interactive with the audience and asked Keiko to come up with some hand movements for Zodiacal Sign and Keiko was like "?!?!?!?!? Why THIS song?Not something a bit more cheerful? Lol"
Nonetheless she came up with the windscreen wiper hands and they ran with it for 12 years.
Kajiura said she probably caused Keiko a lot of trouble.
Keiko couldn't stop laughing because she didnt expect it to be brought up after 12 years XDDD

Last edited:
Hmmmm.... there was... a lot of Joelle...

Himeboshi+Mezame led by Yuriko... I want to know why it wasn't always led by Yuriko. Goddamn.

Hard disagree here, actually. For me, Mezame (including Himeboshi) and Salva Nos were the only songs where I was left missing Wakana. I think it's about Yuriko and Joelle just not sounding as energetic as her in the more upbeat songs.

On the other hand, Wakana's got nothing on Joelle when it comes to the English songs and I feel like Liminality should've always been given to Yuriko.

Also, thanks for the translation! I figured the MC had something to do with the distinctive coreography of Zodiacal Sign but didn't get much more than that.

Last edited:
Back