Yuki Kajiura (Studio) Live Vol. 1 Reprise (September 18)

grunty

I have reached Yuki nirvana
Last edited:

StarCloud

I like Yuki
I could only watch the 5 songs on youtube but I think they are great, this new Woman is great replacement for Wakana!

ritarudandoo

I adore Yuki
(assuming we're talking about the same channel) Those youtube videos have Joelle's o-face as the thumbnails lmao i can't watch them without laughing first

Nightmare

I eat sleep and breathe Yuki
I was suppose to update the length film of pripri and backread if anyone already posted it but I remembered grunty's extreme agony of that thread so it was a shame I won't bump that issue :ohoho::ohoho::ohoho::ohoho: (gomennn gruntyy I can't help it!! ahahahha)

Kugayama

配信始まりました〜是非ご覧下さい(^^)↑↓→! 梶浦由記『zodiacal sign』-Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#1 reprise!ver.-

【LIVE】【Web】2020/9/18(金)に行われた配信ライブ『Yuki Kajiura LIVE番外編 ~STUDIO配信LIVE vol.#1 reprise!』より「zodiacal sign」をハイウェイスターチャンネルにて公開中。是非ご覧ください!(スタッフKT)

Last edited:

ritarudandoo

I adore Yuki
at least two people have uploaded the whole concert to youtube lol thanks anyway Kajiura and staff

that frame edit is yuck ugly, it cringes me every time i watch it

Atlas Star

Dripping with Kajiura
I decided to revisit “key of the twilight (live)” from the best of kajiura live album.... and man do I actually prefer Kaori as main. I love Joelle’s rendition — but the brightness in KAORI’s voice during the bridge in the live album version.... just wow. And KAORI’s English pronunciation was actually pretty on point in this....

Sora

I like Yuki
I decided to revisit “key of the twilight (live)” from the best of kajiura live album.... and man do I actually prefer Kaori as main. I love Joelle’s rendition — but the brightness in KAORI’s voice during the bridge in the live album version.... just wow. And KAORI’s English pronunciation was actually pretty on point in this....
Agreed. I also prefer Kaori on Fake Wings. Joelle sounds more like Emily but I feel like Kaori's voice suits both songs better

Lorde-Kowz

I have reached Yuki nirvana
I'm torn because Kaori did a good job singing it in the past and her singing it again would've helped balance the setlist, but on the other hand, we didn't have a good recording of Joelle's version before and she did a great.