Yuki Kajiura Live vol.#20 (June 2 - Aug 3, 2024)

And they released the live where it was performed for just one time. We won! 🥲

I didn't realize that. I regularly listen to that performance.

You should keep on mind that the main theme of PC has some layers, Eri was alone on that live so moonflower is easier to perform.
It's true that the main theme of petit cossette has some layers, but so does credens justitiam, which she still sings this song.

Credens justitiam only has a backing vocal which can be omitted perfectly. The main theme of PC has, at least, two tones and it has two layers of voices interpolating themselves (btw, Keiko is perfect to get the effect for Yuriko). Could perform the song just one person? For sure, but the result will be a bit... "thin".

1712698476430.png

https://x.com/ykajiura_staff/status/1777169506491629736?s=46&t=cYIyCI1EUAvXV_xaD4LgyQ

Yes for example the phrase "wow man that is sick" doesnt mean that someone is sick but that the speaker really likes something. (could be something similar with a**, im not up to date with all the latest slang)

@george1234 hahah yes indeed. sometimes I forget we are getting old and we are not from an English-speaking country (lol) xD if there were an angelic halo emoji I would put it on the post above:)

Last edited:
Back