Yuki Kajiura Live vol.#20 (June 2 - Aug 3, 2024)

george1234

https://forum.canta-per-me.net/thre...sary-live-december-8-9-2023.14254/post-329516
https://fictionjunction.com/information/11220/

Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#20 開催決定!!

Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#20の開催が決定いたしました!
日程は下記をご確認ください。
[公演日程]
2024.06.02(日)東京・昭和女子大学 人見記念講堂
2024.06.09(日)神奈川・神奈川県民ホール
2024.06.23(日)東京・LINE CUBE SHIBUYA
2024.06.29(土)大阪・NHK大阪ホール
2024.06.30(日)大阪・NHK大阪ホール
2024.07.06(土)愛知・Niterra日本特殊陶業市民会館ビレッジホール
2024.08.03(土)埼玉・大宮ソニックシティ大ホール

詳細は決まり次第、梶浦由記オフィシャルサイトならびにFictionJunction Stationにてお知らせいたします。
※FictionJunction Stationにて最速チケット先行受付を予定しております。
TwitterLineFacebook

Last edited:
Wait, for the entire run, not just a single concert? Wow...

And rito is still listed? Wut.

I almost thought LINO LEIA will be dropped since she's the only singer Kajiura not following on twitter(x) lol.
rito got that HIGHWAY STAR treatment so....I guess we gonna hear new cover haha....

Since they are listed as official "vocals" now...I might be into minority here but I would like if songs will be distributed to them like fj then cause what's the point if they(main fj) will perform the same shit over and over again? 1/2 songs by them then woosh...and I kinda hated this scenario too cause I don't think they bring that much...I had hopes for rito but LINO LEIA vocals is boringgg

Edit: I had a feeling MADLAX mix will be performed then lol

Last edited:
Smelling more or less same setlist on the entire tour. And i really wonder what kind of song will Eri sing.
I mean, it would be a question if they declared them Japanese only concerts, but they're Japanese sealed, meaning no Japanese. Eri has plenty of non-Japanese tracks in the live YK repertoire.

rito got that HIGHWAY STAR treatment so....I guess we gonna hear new cover haha....
Yea but LINO LEIA has Kimetsu BGM should Kajiura want to perform it. If not, both of them are going to have to be featured on old Kajiurago/non-JP tracks. :|

Yea but LINO LEIA has Kimetsu BGM should Kajiura want to perform it. If not, both of them are going to have to be featured on old Kajiurago/non-JP tracks. :|
Okay first of all that kimetsu lino is ass so I hope it won't be performed :XD: And sadly as I said, I kinda want them to perform more not because of their vocals......those soukyuu 8 vocals + snippet of 6 vocals in Kajifes made me giddy which I hope they perform upcoming tracks with 5/6 of them.

Now this is pretty rare... and caught my attention.
I can't even imagine the full setlist. Bunch of Kajiurago + some hack&Fiction1/2?

Now this is pretty rare... and caught my attention.
I can't even imagine the full setlist. Bunch of Kajiurago + some hack&Fiction1/2?
https://canta-per-me.net/live-events/2015-2016/2012-yk9-3/

Let's be real, since we know YK doesn't exactly revolutionize the setlists (would love to be proven wrong here tho!), we could compile the kajiurago tracks from other lives. Joelle will probably get her Fena and LORD again. Maybe PandoraHearts could be the one Wakana rescue, particularly with Eri being there for Contractor. I was also thinking YUUKA's MADLAX tracks for rito/LINO like Nightmare said, even though I would hate it immensely.

Last edited:
For Eri she ll probably do the 2 songs from LORD and the Gaia themes 🤩 if not resort to the tried gosisibb hepatica and i talk to the rain / song of storm and fire.

Talking about “maybe”, maybe tomorrow to close the lives.

https://canta-per-me.net/live-events/2015-2016/2012-yk9-3/

Let's be real, since we know YK doesn't exactly revolutionize the setlists (would love to be proven wrong here tho!), we could compile the kajiurago tracks from other lives. Joelle will probably get her Fena and LORD again. Maybe PandoraHearts could be the one Wakana rescue, particularly with Eri being there for Contractor. I was also thinking YUUKA's MADLAX tracks for rito/LINO like Nightmare said, even though I would hate it immensely.
Oh true… Goodbye Hype.

Vanitas should be in the setlist too, but Hanae is not announced (yet).

My first thought for LINO related to this kind of lives was that she could perform el cazador if she previously performed cazador del amor.
Btw, Eri nailed it in Vol#15.

Back