Yuki Kajiura Live vol.#20 2024年6月2日 onwards including Asia 2024年11月

It (the word that) is used as a conjunction, so I was equally as confused as grunty. When people automatically think of the word "that" as a way to point someone/something out (accusingly/somewhat derogatorily), ngl I think they need to go on social media less. Or did you mean to rewrite the sentence completely? Something along the lines of "The concert will instead feature former Kalafina/H-el-ical member, Hikaru as a guest"?
The first one because it feels or sounded negative for some reason...

No offense, I just find the choice of words weird... They can just simply go with "... with the former Kalafina member, Hikaru"
I suspect this may be where you have issue with the .

"Kajiura said that former Kalafina member" versus "Kajiura said that the former Kalafina member". The absence of that extra "the" may be the issue you were having. Am I correct? If that's the case, it's just a matter of where you put the emphasis on the word "that" when you read it.

I give all the best to Kaori!

I also hope for the others to sing the English songs more too. I noticed a huge difference watching some early performances recently, and to now. Everyone knows English a lot better. I'm glad Keiko had I swear again. I wish I could see the broadcast. But thanks for your report @Kagaribi no Hanabira

https://onedayjunctions.hatenablog.com/entry/2024/08/03/210853

【セットリスト】
1. overture〜アンチヒーロー〜Main Theme〜
2. the four rings
3. absolute configuration
4. E.G.O.
MC
5. キッチン革命・メインテーマ
6. voyagers
7. Historia: opening theme
MC
8. forest
9. my long forgotten cloistered sleep
10. I swear
11. fiction
12. I reach for the sun
MC
13. Gaia
14. Credens justitiam
15. hepatica
16. godsibb
17. in the garden of sinners
18. ARIA
19. sprinter
MC
20. maybe tomorrow

En1. overture〜蒼穹のファンファーレ
En2. nowhere
MC
En3. into the world

Hikaru was the main vocal for nowhere

in the garden of sinners? who took the lead?

In all honesty I was expecting a bigger shakeup to the setlist but I guess it's good that they minimized the damage to the Seal. :)

looking at in the garden of sinners being in the setlist reminds me that Mori Yasunori and Kajiura somehow didn't even think of putting anything KnK on YKL#19.

very curious about in the garden of sinners because to me it's THE Wakana song, like her voice makes the song.

I really can't imagine current-Hikaru singing Nowhere and not dying lol.
some tweet reports said that HIKARU actually sang ARIA on the original key. I still highly doubt this to be true because it's been like 10 years since Hikaru sang it on the original key and even on the lowered key she still struggled a lot. She might've pushed herself to do so though since it's YKL and maybe she felt "burdened" to sing the song the way Kajiura composed it. At the same time, her recent solo performances also never showed her getting her voice back so... but hey at least people were moved. Her part of the concert was the only thing people were talking about (understandable because the rest is nothing new).

The verse is quite within her range (low notes) and she might even sing them fuller than Yuuka.

It's the chorus I'm not so sure about, though that's also within her range if she doesn't try to carry her chest voice up to yell the top notes for power.
Oh yeah, the verses are easy-peasy for her. It's the refrain I'm worried about.

some tweet reports said that HIKARU actually sang ARIA on the original key.
Mmm doubt, hue.

GUFz4b9aYAAMPHp.jpg

Last edited:
Another 'in the garden of sinners'-live train we lost (they performed once several years ago, right???). This is too much for my heart. And ARIA in this era? Need to listen to it. I was surprised Yuriko didn't support both songs... ( ͡° ᴥ ͡°) Joelle took the kajiurago bridge along with Yuki...?

Back