Yuki Kajiura Live vol.#20 2024年6月2日 onwards including Asia 2024年11月

Congratulations to Kaori. Fingers crossed everything's great.

As for us, I'm glad they didn't wait 'til the end to record this tour. XD

PS. Wait so if deepl isn't messing up she has already given birth? Dang, working 'til the end...

Congratulations to Kaori. Fingers crossed everything's great.

As for us, I'm glad they didn't wait 'til the end to record this tour. XD

PS. Wait so if deepl isn't messing up she has already given birth? Dang, working 'til the end...
It's messing up. She is due in Autumn, so no she hasn't given birth yet. By that prediction we know that she's entering the third trimester now, so it's prudent and good she starts slowing down her activities.

Congratulations to Kaori!!! Wishing the best for her & her new baby!! :love:

Interested to see how Hikaru will affect the setlist for the performance.

Hikaru tweeted that she'd only sing in Japanese and she jokingly said that she's the one who lifted the Japanese seal on the concert, so my guess is they're swapping out some of the English songs and the encore for Kalafina songs.

The deepL translation says she already gave birth

Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#20 Omiya performance KAORI Cancellation notice
Thank you for your continued support of Yuki Kajiura.

Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#20 - Japanese Seal 20th Special - is currently on tour, and we have been informed that the vocalist KAORI has given birth to a new baby. We have been monitoring the progress of the situation and have continued to perform, but we have decided to cancel the final performance in Omiya on 3 Aug (Sat), as we consider her health to be our top priority.
We sincerely apologise to all those who were looking forward to the performance.
Therefore, we will welcome Hikaru as a guest, partially unseal the Japanese language and change the content of the performance.
We would appreciate your kind understanding.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Im confused 😅
She hasn't given birth. Please read the announcement made by Kaori herself on her tweet here:

https://x.com/odakaori_0511/status/1810146837887865203?t=VNMRW9dxBh1dP9-TdGgXvA&s=19

the sentence on the FictionJunction site is more of a flowery/poetic sentence that read more along this line: "the vocal member Kaori is blessed with a new life" - which is just a flowery sentence that means she's pregnant (growing a life inside her). So yeaah deepl does kinda mess up the nuance of the sentence lol

Last edited:
Meanwhile ANN write the part on their news "that former Kalafina member" 🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-10-23-46-43-34_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-10-23-46-43-34_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 98
Im confused 😅
Read a post above that you had Liked.
Meanwhile ANN write the part on their news "that former Kalafina member" 🤣
Is there a better way in English to reference Kalafina when mentioning H, W or K?

They are always called "ex-Kalafina" on eplus - in the actual artist field, not even description.

Or did you think they called Kaori that?

Edit:
Oh Hikaru is now Hikaru(ex. H-el-ical//). Guess they take the most recent name then...

Last edited:
SO SHE'S INDEED PREGNANT!! CONGRATULATIONS TO KAORI AND HER FAMILY 😊 Hope for her and the baby to stay healthy until it's time for the delivery!

Happy for her but ngl this kinda dampens my excitement to try and go for YKL#20 Malaysia bcs I am not that keen to watch "Joelle live" (assuming Joelle would take over all Kaori's parts on the setlist and if Eri doesn't participate in the live tour either)
I am SO HAPPY for her and her husband! It's a great responsibility and challenging task but they've decided to do it together! I'm smiling as I type this.

Yuko Suzuhana of WagakkiBand is another active music artist that had to go on break because of childbirth (she married a bandmate and she had a challenging delivery it seemed; hoping Kaori has an easier time), but WagakkiBand came back and released new music and Yuko continues to do 1-hour livestreams on her personal channel.

Really wish Kaori had been active on YouTube and built and audience there, because she definitely has fans and has been known in multiple groups. Maybe she's just more private.

At least, Joelle can give her support and tips since she has kid(s). Good news for the Kajiura family!

I am not that keen to watch "Joelle live"
I laughed a bit at "Joelle live", but she's a good singer, yeah? She would be swamped if she had to do all of Kaori's belt-y parts!
They're adding Hikaru to the concert, so mebbe her and Rito will take over Kaori's parts.
It will be an interesting time. It seems like all the JUMP OUT extra-homework will start to pay off as well. Additional rehearsals for her. Joelle will definitely sing some Kaori leads/harmonies. The scenario we've discussed about changes in the FictionJunction roster are getting a speed test! Now we get to test how we feel about changes to established songs with Kaori being completely absent for the first time since 2008!!!!
they're changing the setlist to feature Japanese songs (to accommodate Kalafina songs being performed, I assume)
Precisely correct. Glad that Hikaru confirmed and everyone is chipping in! Keiko will soon have another baby to take pics with. A new "niece" from her vocal sister (Kaori).
"that former Kalafina member" 🤣
Were you laughing that they were still in the past since she's had a whole other solo career adventure after Kalafina?

No offense, I just find the choice of words weird... They can just simply go with "... with the former Kalafina member, Hikaru"

No offense, I just find the choice of words weird... They can just simply go with "... with the former Kalafina member, Hikaru"
I... don't think I get it?

Did you find offense with "that" being used as a conjunction? At least I think that's a conjunction, lol...

They said THAT she would be at the final live. What's so weird about this? They did not call Hikaru "THAT former Kalafina member".

I r very confused.

It (the word that) is used as a conjunction, so I was equally as confused as grunty. When people automatically think of the word "that" as a way to point someone/something out (accusingly/somewhat derogatorily), ngl I think they need to go on social media less. Or did you mean to rewrite the sentence completely? Something along the lines of "The concert will instead feature former Kalafina/H-el-ical member, Hikaru as a guest"?

I am SO HAPPY for her and her husband! It's a great responsibility and challenging task but they've decided to do it together! I'm smiling as I type this.

At least, Joelle can give her support and tips since she has kid(s). Good news for the Kajiura family!

Wait, Joelle has kid(s)? Wow this is the first time I'm hearing it! I thought her kids are the parakeets (?) she tweeted about sometimes lol

Back