Yuki Kajiura Live vol.#20 2024年6月2日 onwards including Asia 2024年11月

I'll take Parade over sweet song or maybe tomorrow for closing. I don't know why they haven't done "a fruitless love" which is an entirely Kaori song. And "secret episodes" is Yuriko. Please? Pleeeease? And place of eternity and cowardly dogs we lie from El Cazador.

2024年6月2日(日)Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#20 ~日本語封印20th Special~東京・昭和女子大学 人見記念講堂のセットリストです。

ネタバレ注意、誤りありましたらTwitter(@tonyo2syan)の方へご連絡頂ければと思います。

続きを読む: Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#20 ~日本語封印20th Special~東京・昭和女子大学 人見記念講堂
overture〜アンチヒーロー〜Main Theme〜
〜the four rings
〜absolute configuration
〜E.G.O
MC
キッチン革命〜Main Theme〜
voyagers
Historia: opening theme
MC
forest
My long forgotten cloistered sleep
I swear
fiction
I reach for the sun
MC
Gaia
Credens justitiam
hepatica
godsibb
Alone
〜Bloody rabbit
〜Contractor
zodiacal sign
MC
paradise regained
En.overture〜このとほかやわらかい
En.Parade
En.MC
En.蒼穹のファンファーレ

source: https://patchin.jp/2024/06/02/yuki-kajiura-live-vol-20-~日本語封印20th-special~東京・昭和女子大学-人/

so not a true Japanese sealed live lol. curious as to whether Lino Leia and rito sang other song(s) at the live other than the obvious Soukyuu no Fanfare.

Kajiura i beg you please ditch credens justitiam for sis puella magica in future performances.

?

The encore was always going to be Japanese.

I wouldn't mind if rito did "in my long forgotten cloistered sleep" and LINO LEIA "I reach for the sun" (cause I never liked it much anyways, lol).

how exactly?

"※MC・アンコールは日本語封印ではありません。"

From announcement.

how exactly?

"※MC・アンコールは日本語封印ではありません。"

From announcement.
uuu i didn't read that one lmao my bad

sux tho because parade made its way there

and tbh not only me saying this because i saw some people saying that they'd rather have stone cold or Parallel Hearts bcs parade isn't hype enough and encore worthy (which imo is even worse lmao Japanese and their questionable taste) but at least I'm not alone in my parade hating existence

Last edited:
oh yeah at least the setlist is somewhat "fresh" so it's stream worthy. if they're gonna stream high chance it's gonna be from latter day performances (though I don't think they'd change the setlist).

Hurrdurr.

Her taking EGO would kind of suck when Eri is there.
But I know it has happened - I don't think Remi sang all her og songs in some lives...

Hmm, maybe voyagers for LL? Doesn't really seem like the worst idea.

Can't wait for CPM-concert-goers to make posts. ^_^

Edit:
I just thought about Eri performing "paradise regained" ... would like to hear. But with how many Eri og songs there are here already, you're probably right about LL. XD

yeah paradise regained and voyagers have been sung by other vocalist before (Shaylee in YKL 16) so if Kajiura's giving away songs to other vocalists, high chance it's gonna be those two. but idk I still can see Kajiura giving E.G.O to Lino Leia... rito though hmm I'm still curious about her. I genuinely thought she was gonna give her Madlax

I didn't take notes but my observations included:

In general - sometimes we had all 7 vocalists at once.

E.G.O. - Yuki Kajiura played the synth part live on a small keyboard sometimes playing piano at the same time, really good.

キッチン革命〜Main Theme〜 Yuriko Kaida solo lead

Fiction - Joelle nailed it how Emily couldn't

I reach for the Sun sounded anticlimactic after Fiction, needed to be elsewhere in the set

hepatica - brilliant, but similarly Godsibb sounded a bit anticlimactic afterwards

Pandora Hearts melody - really good

Everyone in great form and happy.

My long forgotten cloistered sleep
Fingers crossed for this one. Wakana's lead on this still stands strong, historically.
"I reach for the sun" (cause I never liked it much anyways, lol)
I'm with you on that, especially the chorus (the verse melody deserved better).
sometimes we had all 7 vocalists at once
Wow that would be something to see. Have they ever had more than 6 prior all singing prior to this live? I can't recall that was ever the case.

Dayum, that's a really strong opening. Stream plis.

Reading @Kagaribi no Hanabira notes (from what I could understand lol, sorry Kagaribi):
It seems Rito and Lino Leia sang harmonies and chorus in some songs.
Joelle was main on Voyagers, Historia, and My long forgotten... I reach for the sun too.
Eri sang EGO, and her songs in the PH medley, of course~

Back