Yuki Kajiura Live vol.#20 2024年6月2日 onwards including Asia 2024年11月

Guess I'll start...

ANTI HERO main theme. (listened twice.)
I liked the overture and the switcheroo of main theme 2nd half strings.
The first time I listened to this performance I wasn't sure about Eri's vocals (felt like she was struggling) but I enjoyed her a lot more on my 2nd listen for some reason. So... I liked it I guess.
The opening/ending kajiurago was pretty good. Seeing LINO at the mic surprised me ('cause my ears definitely only focused on Joelle in audio) but maybe she's actually good as support and being the reverb, lol?
The kajiurago in the main part was okay, but playbacked strings at that point were kinda annoying and bringing my enjoyment down.
The jump to the choir part felt off. As did Eri doing the final Hanae kajiurago... At least I could swear it was Hanae in the original.

the four rings
I just don't think tracks with playback this prominent are good choices for lives. On the other hand, I was never a fan of this track so I guess I'm biased. ;p

absolute configuration
It kinda doesn't hit the same without Homura and Mami going at it. XD
Being after the four rings doesn't help either.

EGO
Kajiura with that keyboard made me smile so it's a win from the go. And finally proper violin solo. Keiko got me smiling madd too. Eri vibin'. :D Yuriko making me smile too. Joelle's solo sh/could've been more in the spotlight in the mix.
I want a studio live/arrange recording of this.
off topic: I ran to listen to the previous live audio we got, and I really did not care for that vol#7 version. Not because Eri/Wakana... but even other entrances (like Keiko's) don't hit in that mix as well as in this for me.

kitchen kakumei main theme
forgot this was coming, I loved it, sans playback. surprised the intro video editing didn't make me cringe.
can we get more proper Yuriko solos? like, her own ones, not just covering others live...

voyagers
don't crucify me but this is better than the old live version and og recording...
I want a studio live/arrange recording of this, too.

Historia:opening theme
first solo from Yuriko a little forced but it was fine and I still enjoyed it.
ngl thought Kaori was about to faint in one closeup... maybe they made the right call to get Hikaru for that last live.

forest
I actually liked it quite a bit. A lot even. Liked how soft it felt. Loved the bridge, and particularly Joelle's tone there.
My impressions were completely different from @wat11's . XD

my long forgotten cloistered sleep
they went ham on that bass. XD
Very different from Emily's and Wakana's. Not as harsh/military-march-strict, whether that's appropriate or not considering the og instrumental I'm not sure but I guess the synth string plucking is much softer in this mix so it works out. I enjoyed myself.

I swear
:*
luv. even the playback strings could not bring it down. keiko interacting with korenaga was sweet af.

This whole English block so far is a vibe. And one I'm enjoying surprisingly a lot.

fiction
Love it but I guess I would still omit it from this setlist, due to us getting it on vol17. Probably... but I like it... goddamit. Rie in the solo spot as she deserves.

I reach for the sun
Probably my least favorite of Emily songs and, unfortunately, little's changed here. Only the bridge interests me due to Yuriko (shame rito got annoyingly off at one point, lul).

Gaia
was surprised with the instrumental (the strings are decently in the back compared to the live instruments)
pretty gud. I feel I'd say this was great if I wasn't needing a bigger standout after all the English vibin'

Credens justi(t)iam
More vibin'. Again pretty gud.

hepatica
They knew what they were doing with that closeup of Eri walking during strings and then with that statuesque frontal shot.

godsibb
Pretty gud. Still think the playback strings solo is not needed, that part could've been just Konno.

This whole Eri block was pretty sweet, I only wish it started with a bang. I was thinking what and the only thing that came to my mind was "ship of fools", cause I definitely would not want a song of storm and fire again (and I don't like the live sound of once upon a time there was you and me).

PandoraHearts
~Alone; wish it was the whole thing. Somehow felt shorter than Joelle's version from the fan event. XD
~Bloody rabbit; surefine.
~Contractor; Eri was great when she finally sang and I kinda love when she's this excited. I'm not the biggest fan of Contractor so it was okay.

zodiacal sign
oh god... do I skip it...?
oh my... is this dansu new?

open your heart
deleesh vibin'

kotonohoka yawarakai
Yes. The intro alone gets me hard.
I think I like the KajiFes performance more just because of how unhinged Yuriko sounded there (and that one note she changed) but I still really like the song and this live.
Some nice shots of Kaori here.

Parade
still better than the og album version, lol,
this performance looked off moreso than others like they overdubbed a lot of lines in the studio, lol.

Sokyu no Fanfare
I did not listen.

tldr:
This live was definitely a VIBE and one that I really enjoyed. A lot.
Dare I say this is the first live with an audience I would want to buy if they released it on bluray.

The only track that was a true MEH for me was "the four rings". I don't like those bombasting string&guitar&drums&choir YK tracks so that was a bummer for me personally. On that note, I can definitely imagine fans of the more "epic" tracks could be disappointed with vol#20.
Guess I'll start...

ANTI HERO main theme. (listened twice.)
I liked the overture and the switcheroo of main theme 2nd half strings.
The first time I listened to this performance I wasn't sure about Eri's vocals (felt like she was struggling) but I enjoyed her a lot more on my 2nd listen for some reason. So... I liked it I guess.
The opening/ending kajiurago was pretty good. Seeing LINO at the mic surprised me ('cause my ears definitely only focused on Joelle in audio) but maybe she's actually good as support and being the reverb, lol?
The kajiurago in the main part was okay, but playbacked strings at that point were kinda annoying and bringing my enjoyment down.
The jump to the choir part felt off. As did Eri doing the final Hanae kajiurago... At least I could swear it was Hanae in the original.

the four rings
I just don't think tracks with playback this prominent are good choices for lives. On the other hand, I was never a fan of this track so I guess I'm biased. ;p

absolute configuration
It kinda doesn't hit the same without Homura and Mami going at it. XD
Being after the four rings doesn't help either.

EGO
Kajiura with that keyboard made me smile so it's a win from the go. And finally proper violin solo. Keiko got me smiling madd too. Eri vibin'. :D Yuriko making me smile too. Joelle's solo sh/could've been more in the spotlight in the mix.
I want a studio live/arrange recording of this.
off topic: I ran to listen to the previous live audio we got, and I really did not care for that vol#7 version. Not because Eri/Wakana... but even other entrances (like Keiko's) don't hit in that mix as well as in this for me.

kitchen kakumei main theme
forgot this was coming, I loved it, sans playback. surprised the intro video editing didn't make me cringe.
can we get more proper Yuriko solos? like, her own ones, not just covering others live...

voyagers
don't crucify me but this is better than the old live version and og recording...
I want a studio live/arrange recording of this, too.

Historia:opening theme
first solo from Yuriko a little forced but it was fine and I still enjoyed it.
ngl thought Kaori was about to faint in one closeup... maybe they made the right call to get Hikaru for that last live.

forest
I actually liked it quite a bit. A lot even. Liked how soft it felt. Loved the bridge, and particularly Joelle's tone there.
My impressions were completely different from @wat11's . XD

my long forgotten cloistered sleep
they went ham on that bass. XD
Very different from Emily's and Wakana's. Not as harsh/military-march-strict, whether that's appropriate or not considering the og instrumental I'm not sure but I guess the synth string plucking is much softer in this mix so it works out. I enjoyed myself.

I swear
luv. even the playback strings could not bring it down. keiko interacting with korenaga was sweet af.

This whole English block so far is a vibe. And one I'm enjoying surprisingly a lot.

fiction
Love it but I guess I would still omit it from this setlist, due to us getting it on vol17. Probably... but I like it... goddamit. Rie in the solo spot as she deserves.

I reach for the sun
Probably my least favorite of Emily songs and, unfortunately, little's changed here. Only the bridge interests me due to Yuriko (shame rito got annoyingly off at one point, lul).

Gaia
was surprised with the instrumental (the strings are decently in the back compared to the live instruments)
pretty gud. I feel I'd say this was great if I wasn't needing a bigger standout after all the English vibin'

Credens justi(t)iam
More vibin'. Again pretty gud.

hepatica
They knew what they were doing with that closeup of Eri walking during strings and then with that statuesque frontal shot.

godsibb
Pretty gud. Still think the playback strings solo is not needed, that part could've been just Konno.

This whole Eri block was pretty sweet, I only wish it started with a bang. I was thinking what and the only thing that came to my mind was "ship of fools", cause I definitely would not want a song of storm and fire again (and I don't like the live sound of once upon a time there was you and me).

PandoraHearts
~Alone; wish it was the whole thing. Somehow felt shorter than Joelle's version from the fan event. XD
~Bloody rabbit; surefine.
~Contractor; Eri was great when she finally sang and I kinda love when she's this excited. I'm not the biggest fan of Contractor so it was okay.

zodiacal sign
oh god... do I skip it...?
oh my... is this dansu new?

open your heart
deleesh vibin'

kotonohoka yawarakai
Yes. The intro alone gets me hard.
I think I like the KajiFes performance more just because of how unhinged Yuriko sounded there (and that one note she changed) but I still really like the song and this live.
Some nice shots of Kaori here.

Parade
still better than the og album version, lol,
this performance looked off moreso than others like they overdubbed a lot of lines in the studio, lol.

Sokyu no Fanfare
I did not listen.

tldr:
This live was definitely a VIBE and one that I really enjoyed. A lot.
Dare I say this is the first live with an audience I would want to buy if they released it on bluray.

The only track that was a true MEH for me was "the four rings". I don't like those bombasting string&guitar&drums&choir YK tracks so that was a bummer for me personally. On that note, I can definitely imagine fans of the more "epic" tracks could be disappointed with vol#20.
I'm with you on the buy-ability of this live just from my first watching.

Hmm, not sure how readable this is going to be but for shits and giggles, here's a breakdown comparing to previous RELEASED stuff. Hopefully I didn't make mistakes...

Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#20
~日本語封印20th Special~

Piano/Chorus: Yuki Kajiura
Guitar: Kouichi Korenaga
Bass: Tomoharu "Jr." Takahashi
Manipulator: Yoshio Ohira
(Jun 9, 2024) TBS TV airing

Drums: Kyoichi Sato
Violin: Hitoshi Konno
Flute: Rie Akagi
Percussion: Obawo Nakajima

Last released? (Performers if different?)
アンチヒーロー -Main Theme- (Live Size)Eri/Jo/Yu/Ke/Ka/rito/LL
the four ringsJo/Yu/Ke/Ka/rito/LL (- Akagi)
absolute configurationJo/Yu/Ke/Ka/rito/LL (- Akagi)BD vol.#11 (Wa/Yu/Ke/Ka) (- Nakajima)
E.G.OEri/Jo/Yu/Ke/Ka/rito/LL (- Akagi)CD vol.#7 (Wa/Yu/Ke/Ka) (- Nakajima)
キッチン革命Main ThemeYu/rito/LL (- Akagi)
voyagersJo/Yu/Ke/LLCD vol.#5 (Wa/Yu/Ke/Ka) (- Akagi, Nakajima)
Historia : opening themeJo/Yu/Ke/Ka/rito/LL (- Akagi)BD vol.#11 (Wa/Yu/Ke/Ka) (- Nakajima)
CD vol.#10 (Wa/Yu/Ke/Ka) (- Nakajima) (+ ?Sakurada, ?Yoshiaki Sato)
forestJo/Yu/KeBD vol.#11 (Wa/Yu/Ke/Ka) (- Nakajima)
CD vol.#3 (Wa/Yu/Ke/Ka) (- Akagi, Nakajima)
my long forgotten cloistered sleepJo/Yu/KeBD vol.#9 (Wa/Yu/Ke/Ka) (+ Todo) (- Konno, Akagi, Nakajima)
I swearJo/Yu/Ke (- Akagi)BD vol.#9 (Wa/Yu/Ke/Ka) (+ Todo) (- Konno, Nakajima)
CD vol.#7 (Wa/Yu/Ke/Ka) (- Nakajima)
fictionJo/Yu/KeYT vol.#17 (Jo/Yu/Ka)
I reach for the sunJo/Yu/Ke/rito (- Akagi)BD vol.#9 (Wa/Yu/Ke/Ka) (+ Todo) (- Konno, Nakajima)
GaiaEri/Jo/Yu/Ke
Credens justitiamEri/Jo/Yu/KeBD vol.#11 (Wa/Yu/Ke/Ka) (- Nakajima)
CD vol.#8 (Eri/Wa/Yu/Ke/Ka) (- Nakajima)
hepaticaEri (- Akagi)CD vol.#15 (Eri) (+ ?Nishikata, ?Yoshiaki Sato)
godsibbEri/Jo/Yu/Ke/Ka/rito/LL (- Akagi)DVD vol.#2 (Eri/Wa/Yu/Ka/Ke) (+ Nozaki) (- Kyoichi Sato, Nakajima)
BD vol.#1reprise (Jo/Yu/Ka)
CD vol.#6 (Eri/Wa/Yu/Ka/Ke) (- Nakajima)
AloneEri/Ke (- Akagi)YT Talk&Live vol.#1 (Jo/Ke) (- Nakajima)
CD vol.#10 (Eri/Ke) (+ ?Sakurada) (- Nakajima)
Bloody rabbitJo/Yu/Ke/Ka (- Akagi)YT Talk&Live vol.#1 (Jo/Yu/Ke/Ka) (+ Jomoto) (- Konno, Nakajima)
CD vol.#10 (Wa/Yu/Ke/Ka) (+ ?Sakurada, ?Yoshiaki Sato) (- Nakajima)
ContractorEri/Yu/Ke/Ka (- Akagi)YT Talk&Live vol.#1 (Jo/Yu/Ke/Ka) (+ Jomoto) (- Konno, Nakajima)
CD vol.#10 (Eri/Wa/Yu/Ke/Ka) (+ ?Sakurada, ?Yoshiaki Sato) (- Nakajima)
zodiacal signJo/Yu/Ke/Ka/rito/LLjust about every damn time
open your heartJo/Yu/Ke/KaDVD vol.#2 (Wa/Yu/Ke/Ka) (+ Nozaki) (- Kyoichi Sato, Akagi, Nakajima)
BD vol.#1reprise (Jo/Yu/Ke/Ka) (- Akagi)
CD vol.#10 (extended ver) (Hanae/Eri/Emily/Hikaru/Yuri/Remi/ASUKA/Yuuka/Wa/Yu/Ke/Ka) (+ Sakurada, Yoshiaki Sato) (- Nakajima)
ことのほかやわらかいJo/Yu/Ke/Ka (- Akagi)BD vol.#19 (+ Todo, Kobayashi, Takayoshi)
ParadeJo/Yu/Ke/Ka (- Akagi)BD vol.#19 (+ Todo, Kobayashi, Takayoshi)
蒼穹のファンファーレJo/Yu/Ke/Ka/rito/LLtake a pick

Kajiura switched to a grand piano on volumes after #11. On earlier volumes and a lot of other appearances, she's using her keyboard. (At least on the ones we have videos of XD - perhaps a grand piano was also used on vol#10 KajiFes...?)

+ means with following additional performer(s) (on that particular recording compared to Jun 9 vol#20)
- means without following performer(s) (on that particular recording compared to Jun 9 vol#20)
Italic performers implies changes in FBM (drums on vol#2, violin on vol#9 and talk&live#1) compared to Jun 9 vol#20.
Bold singers implies lead vocals (sometimes changed, sometimes stayed the same).
? means a performer is listed on the concert date but I didn't really check if they are featured on a particular track...

tldr:
4 brand new songs
3 songs for the first time on video (regardless of performer configuration)

If we take singers & FBM into consideration, just about everything is new on video. Whether that's fresh enough, it's up to the viewer I guess. To me it is but I imagine I would be more critical of the setlist, if I weren't enjoying these songs more than playback-heavy epic BGM or most post-KNK-string-anisongs...

"kotonohoka yawarakai" (vol#19 bd but still a new song), "Parade" (dfferent band on HS PARTY 2023; vol19 with extra live strings, vol20 without extra live strings) and "fiction" (old in general and included on vol#17 stream with Joelle) are probably the most rehash-y, but even "fiction" swaps out Keiko/Kaori...
And then there's zodiacal sign (which we get every time) and Sokyu no Fanfare (which I did not listen).

Of course I'm only comparing this to what was officially released, not ALL volume setlists... that would probably be a different story...

Edit:
Added notes to vol#20 performers when Rie isn't playing (and removed her from previous recordings' differences when it wouldn't matter lol).

Last edited:
Hmm. I was curious so here's another few things to note Re:freshness of vol#20 outside of official releases:

As far as I can tell from all live setlists (and I could be blind so feel free to correct me), outside of "zodiacal sign" and the Japanese encore songs (all three from PARADE), this particular Jun 9 vol#20 concert did not repeat anything from vol#19, vol#18, vol#18 in asia, vol#17 (except "fiction"), vol#16 (except "open your heart" and "voyagers" but Shaylee solo on #16) or vol#1 reprise (except "godsibb" but with Joelle on reprise and "open your heart"). That's kind of fresh.

Other concerts in this vol#20 tour (let's say it ended with Kaori leaving) did repeat "vanity" (we would've lost "forest" with Joelle+Rie Akagi and I'm glad we have not; at the very least "vanity" is on studio reprise), "paradise regained" (previously on vol#17; would've been the first time we got it on video with Joelle and Rie Akagi, had it been in the recorded #17/#20 lives; #16 with Shaylee solo), "MATERIALISE" (vol#15 last time; would've been the first time on video for us had it been included), "el cazador" (vol#15/16 with Eri but here with LL so no thank you from me even though it would've been the first time on video ;) ) and "Sweet Song" (previously vol#17, streamed, so thankfully not in this concert). Had they recorded the July 6 concert with "MATERIALISE"/"el cazador"(LL ver)/"Sweet Song" we would've lost "forest", "open your heart" and PandoraHearts medley with Eri on video...

vol#15 tour (only soundtrack special released on CD) which shares more songs with vol#20 (Credens justitam (Eri solo), hepatica, absolute configuration, halfalmost all the English songs, plus MATERIALISE that we never got) was in 2019.
vol#11 tour (the last DVD release that shares several songs with vol#20 and isn't a studio live) was in 2014 (and obviously pre-Joelle).

So... ya... I'd say this was a pretty fresh concert considering the last 5 years.

Last edited:
Hmm, not sure how readable this is going to be but for shits and giggles, here's a breakdown comparing to previous RELEASED stuff. Hopefully I didn't make mistakes...

~日本語封印20th Special~

absolute configurationJo/Yu/Ke/Ka/rito/LL (- Akagi)BD vol.#11 (Wa/Yu/Ke/Ka) (- Nakajima)
Historia : opening themeJo/Yu/Ke/Ka/rito/LL (- Akagi)BD vol.#11 (Wa/Yu/Ke/Ka) (- Nakajima)
my long forgotten cloistered sleepJo/Yu/KeBD vol.#9 (Wa/Yu/Ke/Ka) (+ Todo) (- Konno, Akagi, Nakajima)
I reach for the sunJo/Yu/Ke/rito (- Akagi)BD vol.#9 (Wa/Yu/Ke/Ka) (+ Todo) (- Konno, Nakajima)
GaiaEri/Jo/Yu/Ke
godsibbEri/Jo/Yu/Ke/Ka/rito/LL (- Akagi)DVD vol.#2 (Eri/Wa/Yu/Ka/Ke) (+ Nozaki) (- Kyoichi Sato, Nakajima)
Bloody rabbitJo/Yu/Ke/Ka (- Akagi)YT Talk&Live vol.#1 (Jo/Yu/Ke/Ka) (+ Jomoto) (- Konno, Nakajima)
ContractorEri/Yu/Ke/Ka (- Akagi)YT Talk&Live vol.#1 (Jo/Yu/Ke/Ka) (+ Jomoto) (- Konno, Nakajima)
open your heartJo/Yu/Ke/KaDVD vol.#2 (Wa/Yu/Ke/Ka) (+ Nozaki) (- Kyoichi Sato, Akagi, Nakajima)
CD vol.#10 (extended ver) (Hanae/Eri/Emily/Hikaru/Yuri/Remi/ASUKA/Yuuka/Wa/Yu/Ke/Ka) (+ Sakurada, Yoshiaki Sato) (- Nakajima)

Kajiura switched to a grand piano on volumes after #11. On earlier volumes and a lot of other appearances, she's using her keyboard. (At least on the ones we have videos of XD - perhaps a grand piano was also used on vol#10 KajiFes...?)

+ means with following additional performer(s) (on that particular recording compared to Jun 9 vol#20)
- means without following performer(s) (on that particular recording compared to Jun 9 vol#20)
Italic performers implies changes in FBM (drums on vol#2, violin on vol#9 and talk&live#1) compared to Jun 9 vol#20.
Bold singers implies lead vocals (sometimes changed, sometimes stayed the same).
? means a performer is listed on the concert date but I didn't really check if they are featured on a particular track...

tldr:
4 brand new songs

If we take singers & FBM into consideration, just about everything is new on video. Whether that's fresh enough, it's up to the viewer I guess. To me it is but I imagine I would be more critical of the setlist, if I weren't enjoying these songs more than playback-heavy epic BGM or most post-KNK-string-anisongs...

"kotonohoka yawarakai" (vol#19 bd but still a new song), "Parade" (dfferent band on HS PARTY 2023; vol19 with extra live strings, vol20 without extra live strings) and "fiction" (old in general and included on vol#17 stream with Joelle) are probably the most rehash-y, but even "fiction" swaps out Keiko/Kaori...
And then there's zodiacal sign (which we get every time) and Sokyu no Fanfare (which I did not listen).

Of course I'm only comparing this to what was officially released, not ALL volume setlists... that would probably be a different story...

Edit:
Added notes to vol#20 performers when Rie isn't playing (and removed her from previous recordings' differences when it wouldn't matter lol).
Great one! Thanks!

Hmm. I was curious so here's another few things to note Re:freshness of vol#20 outside of official releases:

As far as I can tell from all live setlists (and I could be blind so feel free to correct me), outside of "zodiacal sign" and the Japanese encore songs (all three from PARADE), this particular Jun 9 vol#20 concert did not repeat anything from vol#19, vol#18, vol#18 in asia, vol#17 (except "fiction"), vol#16 (except "open your heart" and "voyagers" but Shaylee solo on #16) or vol#1 reprise (except "godsibb" but with Joelle on reprise and "open your heart"). That's kind of fresh.

Other concerts in this vol#20 tour (let's say it ended with Kaori leaving) did repeat "vanity" (we would've lost "forest" with Joelle+Rie Akagi and I'm glad we have not; at the very least "vanity" is on studio reprise), "paradise regained" (previously on vol#17; would've been the first time we got it on video with Joelle and Rie Akagi, had it been in the recorded #17/#20 lives; #16 with Shaylee solo), "MATERIALISE" (vol#15 last time; would've been the first time on video for us had it been included), "el cazador" (vol#15/16 with Eri but here with LL so no thank you from me even though it would've been the first time on video ;) ) and "Sweet Song" (previously vol#17, streamed, so thankfully not in this concert). Had they recorded the July 6 concert with "MATERIALISE"/"el cazador"(LL ver)/"Sweet Song" we would've lost "forest", "open your heart" and PandoraHearts medley with Eri on video...

vol#15 tour (only soundtrack special released on CD) which shares more songs with vol#20 (Credens justitam (Eri solo), hepatica, absolute configuration, half the English songs, plus MATERIALISE that we never got) was in 2019.
vol#11 tour (the last DVD release that shares several songs with vol#20 and isn't a studio live) was in 2014 (and obviously pre-Joelle).

So... ya... I'd say this was a pretty fresh concert considering the last 5 years.
The relative freshness and excitement was just in the air as I watched the June 9 concert too! Especially since I was hearing a few of the songs for the first time.

Also, Kaori's very sparing use enabled fresh variations in the vocal arrangement that increased some novelty to the performances - at least different vocal tones/colors in different places than usual.

~日本語封印20th Special~

GaiaEri/Jo/Yu/Ke

tldr:
4 brand new songs

Edit:
We also have Open Your Heart live audio from vol 5 JP seal as well https://youtu.be/m4EU3vUpKJ8?si=GnloNSI7bstxB_uF.
<3 complete setlist and it has been a great setlist so far.

^ I know. That wasn't supposed to be a complete listing of what's released, just the most recent ones. (Though it ended up being latest video and latest audio releases + reprise separately, being a studio live.)

I made one snaffu in the second post comparing vol#20 to all recent lives (not just released ones) - all the vol#20 English songs (but open your heart) were performed across vol#15. So yea, I guess vol#15 was the latest that vol#20 rehashed somewhat significantly. Still pretty good with vol#15 being 5 years ago.

Last edited:
I hope there can be more thought given to the selection of songs in subsequent lives.

Obviously she doesn't have an infinite number of songs, but a bit more creativity or use of themes for concerts - for example this "Japanese seal" gives a constraint/limitation that forces more creativity and allows the unearthing of long-hidden gems. The arrangements are also more interesting.

Even just limiting it to songs from a particular anime or similar limitations will make the team work harder and come up with better songlists.

Back