YUKI KAJIURA LIVE VOL#2

^ Given the fact that Sprinter was written for Hikaru's unique voice, a differently unique voice such as Kaori's would give a drastically different sound. Personally I don't think it would work. Would be interesting to have Yuriko in Kala, though, especially since she would lend them a fourth voice for chorus purposes. And Masuke's "one more last bash on the bass drum after every other instrument has finished the song" routine would drive me insane, lol. It already irritates me whenever I listen to vol. 4 live tracks.

^I'd like to see it not working; only one time wouldn't hurt at all :ohoho: And there's no much room in sprinter's ending for Masuke's last bash, I think. If he did it, would drop a little my concept of him, but I still think he leads sprinter better than Kyo-sama.

^ Yeah, I'd like to hear it at some point, preferably unedited. Just to hear how Kaori handles the melody lines in comparison to Hikaru, since Hikaru tends to be a tad flat throughout. And I do think Masuke did a very good job on Mata Kaze / Sprinter originals, but that doesn't change my opinion of him live XD ...and actually I can imagine the ending of Sprinter live with Masuke: Kajiurago is held, Masuke pounds on the bass drum and cymbal while Kore, Jr and Hirokun continue their chords, and then it ends with a cymbal crash and...BABOOM on the drum from Masuke after every other note has faded away. lol

Re:

^Unedited would be just perfect, but let's not dream too much :ohoho: :XD: And the final bash is a vice that some drummers have, but we just hope they have a bit of good sense on using it XD

i don't want to see kaori sing sprinter becuase of ........... but i rather prefer maya and kalafina sing it and also the oblivious singing by 4 singers

Back