"Yuki Kajiura Live vol.#17 ~PARADE~" June 18 - Aug 12, 2022

vice versa, what she was here for : Joelle doesn't sound as magical as the originals for some reason. > Its beause she sings in pop style instead of opera style like the ost ver.
I'd say the opposite for "vice versa". There's absolutely nothing operatic about the OST version of "vice versa" and on this live Joelle sang it like she sings "what she was here for" (both OST and live). And to complain some more about the arrange, it felt like everyone else was adjusting to her melodramatic singing, rather than her freely singing "to the beat of the drum" like on OST. (I said it felt like it, not that anyone was actually adjusting to others - I'm sure they have some clicker in the earpieces to keep it together, lol.) I guess at least it's deliberately different than the original and that should be commended - I just didn't enjoy it as much unfortunately...

To repeat myself on a more positive note, I thought "what she was here for" live was pretty much flawless (sans strings playback). ;p

Last edited:
I listened to Lino's song again and I like it a lot now. I didn't like red moon at first because it's a long song, now I love it. So certain songs work. I like her voice a lot. I'm curious on how she'll sound on the album.

Just making sure... the choir tracks are SAB right? There's no tenor part? Cuz I only hear 3 voices.
No, wait. Now I heard 4 voices in Time to sail, reeeeee.

Last edited:
im a few months late and the billibilli link seems to be down :touched::touched:could anyone spare a reshare link pls <3

Hey, do we still have a link of the full live with rito and LINO LEIA ? I'd like to watch it, thanks!
I wasn't able to find a full upload like the one on Bilibili, but I think this YouTube Playlist (multiple videos) is only missing "inverse operation" and "le chasseur" from Vanitas and "swordland" from SAO both due to copyright, as well as part of KnY's main theme for some other reason.

Last edited:
Back