Yuki Kajiura Live VOL 15 ~ The Junctions of Fiction 2019 ~ (+ Soundtrack Special, Asia Tour -HK,SG,TW-)

No I think it’s a totally different track for the OP. She told that it would be very short before beginning, but I didn’t understand the most important part: either it’s because they cannot show us more now, either because the definitive duration is 1:30.

Correct @xiaokaneier , it becomes more aggressive during the second part , but it begins slowly and « innocent ».

The main melody is from this one. It's mainly played by violin. I think I got mixed up between the 2 of them. But as I told. It's sound so different that it should be just another track with the same main melody.

Kuga also told me that it's trumpet instead of trombone in Red Rose. I thought of trumpet at first, but heard Yuki said it's trom-po-ni-su or sth. like that at the end when she called the cellist and thought that it sounds more like trombone.

I think that it's a complete one. For the first song, I heard just sth. like Kibou no Hikari, but last night, we failed to find the exact song name from the song list in CDs. We're also quite blank at the names of songs from Hanako to Anne. But to think that Yuki also struggled on telling the name of some songs at live yesterday (Sweet Memory for an example), it should be normal for us, shouldn't it? LoL

Last edited by a moderator:
Setlist I found on twitter: https://www.evernote.com/shard/s254...F%BD%9ESoundtrack+Special+at+the+Amphitheater

ASCA already part of guest huh....Won't be surprised if LiSA will be included next time
Thanks, setlist at the link:

0.アコーディオン2曲(Street Corner,?)
1.希望の光
2.prelude to Act 1
3.numquam Vincar
-MC-
4.first love
5.Sweet memories
6.blue clouds
7.When The Fairy Tale Ends
-MC-
8.Mother Land Nostalgia
9.My story
10.曲がり角の先
11.にぎやかな日々
12.そこに生きる人たち
13.コトダマ
14.今を生きる
-MC-
15.starting the case: Rail Zeppelin(新曲)
16.a fighter-girl from east
-MC-
17.carnaval in blue
18.We're gonna groove
19.hit it and run
20.El cazador (Kajiura-go)
21.shadows and fog
22.Rainbow
-MC-
23.ベダルスアンドバタフライ(HF2章の曲)
24.moon and shadow
25.heigen
-MC-
26.目覚め
-EN-
EN1.crush
EN2.aerial fight
-MC-
EN3.redrose
-MC-
EN4.a farewell song

Last edited:
Oh wow... that set list. I would kill to see moon and shadow live, how was it? My fave SAO vocal probably. What is prelude to act 1? Never heard that one. Also Hanako! How were those? Ugh, I wish I could have gone. Were there cameras? I hope one of these is recorded since they didn't for the 25th anni live which was weird.

https://www.ywykk-hkw.club/entry/2019/06/16/190256
  • Street Corner→そこに生きる人(佐藤さんのソロ演奏)
  • 希望の光
  • prelude to Act 1
  • Numquma vincar
  • MC-1
  • first love
  • Sweet Memories
  • blue clouds
  • when the fairy tale ends
  • MC-2
  • Mother Land Nostalgia
  • My Story
  • 曲がり角の先
  • にぎやかな日々
  • 穏やかな時間
  • コトダマ
  • 今を生きる
  • MC-3
  • starting case rail zeppelin (※1) …ロード・エルメロイII世の事件簿 -魔眼蒐集列車 Grace note- (オープニング)
  • a fighter-girl from east
  • MC-4
  • carnaval in blue
  • We're Gonna Groove
  • hit it and run!
  • el cazador
  • voice’s silently sing
  • MC-5
  • moon flower
  • hepatica
  • I talk to the rain
  • MC-6
  • Credens justitiam
  • En Crush
  • En aerial fight
  • En MC-1
  • En Red Rose
  • En MC-2
  • En ring your song

Today, Sunday
0.アコーディオン2曲(Street Corner,?)
1.希望の光
2.prelude to Act 1
3.numquam Vincar
-MC-
4.first love
5.Sweet memories
6.blue clouds
7.When The Fairy Tale Ends
-MC-
8.Mother Land Nostalgia
9.My story
10.曲がり角の先
11.にぎやかな日々
12.そこに生きる人たち
13.コトダマ
14.今を生きる
-MC-
15.starting the case: Rail Zeppelin(新曲)
16.a fighter-girl from east
-MC-
17.carnaval in blue
18.We're gonna groove
19.hit it and run
20.El cazador
21.voices silently sing
-MC-
22.Moon Flower
23.Hepatica
24.I talk to the rain
25.Credens Justitiam
-EN-
EN1.crush
EN2.aerial fight
-MC-
EN3.red rose
-MC-
EN4.Ring Your Song

@Kagaribi no Hanabira wow!! I wonder how it sounded like ? ? (also waiting for the ost release etc) a battle-like version hmm..
I paid more attention on this song today. It does have 2 main melodies. Yuki said in the talk before this song that Konno's violin is like the main melody of this op.
-It starts from violin melody which is not the same as in Ep. 0 ED. Can't remember whether it's used in Ep.0 before or not. I'll call it M1. Drum and percussion are quite intense in this song.
-Then the flute joins with Ep. 0 ED melody, I'd call it M0.
-Violin repeats M0 again with flute as a back-up part. (If you think of FJ songs...Konno is like Wakana or Kaori while Rie plays Keiko or Yuriko role.)
-Violin changes to M1, with flute working like a chorus.
-The song pace becomes faster and more intense towards the end. The violin voice goes higher and louder and ends at a high note.

A Madoka medley from the Madoka Music Collection.
The real song is like 6-7 min long, but I guess that this one is a shorter version. Basically, it's composed of
-Intro
-Eri's vocal part that is similar to Sis Puella Magica
-Decretum melody by strings
-The load of strings with one main melody, and has Sis Puella Magica melody played in the background.
-Sagitta Luminus part

Last edited by a moderator:
I talk to the rain... my favorite vocal from Tsubasa that is released. Ugh. I wanted to be there. That must have been loud from the 2nd row! I am so jealous. I wish I could see the lives, like in rreal time. Heh

I talk to the rain... my favorite vocal from Tsubasa that is released. Ugh. I wanted to be there. That must have been loud from the 2nd row! I am so jealous. I wish I could see the lives, like in rreal time. Heh
It wasn't too loud and the acoustics at Maihama Ampitheater were good.

Apart from the Kalafina 10th Anniversary live, it has been too long since any live performances of Yuki Kajiura's music have been released on video.

Back