Yuki Kajiura Live vol.#14 ~25th Anniversary Special~ (June 30 – July 22, 2018)

Also, didn't see this brought up: the new FJ club was announced as 'Fictionjunction Station' and signups have started
https://fictionjunctionstation.com/

I quickly saw in the terms and saw that you need a Japanese address. Has anyone tried signing up? Does a non-Japanese credit card work?

EDIT: If I can register with tenso.com, I'd gladly do that because it's cheaper than the fanclub forwarding service I was using so far (though I'm extremely happy with their services), but I'm not familiar with tenso.com either, so if anyone else has done it, please let me know!

@yuki.n I tried the registration at my travel agents' representative's office today - it required a nickname and Japanese address but did not ask for credit card details.

[Chiaki Ishikawa's fan club requires a Japanese postal address but accepted my debit Mastercard] .

From Remi's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/remi_stargarnet/

37088311_211398856246216_1308698319165325312_n.jpg
37070373_1441946195951899_2579734632752742400_n.jpg

^ The top pic is from the 7/1 show, so Asuka wasn't there. The bottom pic is from the last show and it only a group shot of the guest vocals (not including Revo as a secret guest).

Great pics. I don't think we've gotten a good closeup look any of the outfits from this tour.

I quickly saw in the terms and saw that you need a Japanese address. Has anyone tried signing up? Does a non-Japanese credit card work?

EDIT: If I can register with tenso.com, I'd gladly do that because it's cheaper than the fanclub forwarding service I was using so far (though I'm extremely happy with their services), but I'm not familiar with tenso.com either, so if anyone else has done it, please let me know!
Yes, you can register it with your tenso address, they will forward the club materials to you. My friends are using the tenso address for FJC and Harmony registration and have no problem so far. It is now pre-registration stage, formal registration will open on Oct 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, you can register it with your tenso address, they will forward the club materials to you. My friends are using the tenso address for FJC and Harmony registration and have no problem so far. It is now pre-registration stage, formal registration will open on Oct 1.
Cool, thanks! Does it also work if you pay with a non-Japanese credit card?

Cool, thanks! Does it also work if you pay with a non-Japanese credit card?
As the operator of the FJS is the same as Harmony, so we are confident that it will accept international credit cards for membership fee payment.
However, it is still the same that all the sites for concert tickets are still not accepting international credit cards.

this is super late but i was browsing for my old posts on this forum and i think i haven't replied to this
I don't think dream scape "needs" 4 singers. Wakana barely did anything there. If it gets released, we'll hear how that goes. :D
@grunty Wakana did the "i deceive, i relieve, i believe" with Yuriko and those lines are overlapping with each other - I relieve starts before I deceive ends and so on. On the live version Keiko was singing the countermelodies "singing in the silence, everlasting night breeze" and Kaori sang the melody so no, dream scape needs 4 singers :p

I guess there's always Kajiura to do the lower harmonies if you really can't live without Wakana's lower harmonies (the overlapping higher parts are not a problem, just have Yuriko shorten the long notes... Worst case scenario it will be different than the original, pfft.).

But hey, that problem no longer exists. We have 4 lead singers again. Hurray. So many songs we can get recycled rather than arranged anew...

Back