Yuki Kajiura Live vol.#14 ~25th Anniversary Special~ (June 30 – July 22, 2018)

I'm super ignorant about all of this. I moved to Japan less than a year ago and I haven't had to deal with the lottery/fan club system yet, so please excuse my dumb questions.

What are the chances of non FJC members getting a chance to go to one of these shows?!

I'm seeing a lot about a lottery, but nothing about simply buying them tickets

Please tell me there's a gen release date?

Sorry again

I'm super ignorant about all of this. I moved to Japan less than a year ago and I haven't had to deal with the lottery/fan club system yet, so please excuse my dumb questions.

What are the chances of non FJC members getting a chance to go to one of these shows?!

I'm seeing a lot about a lottery, but nothing about simply buying them tickets

Please tell me there's a gen release date?

Sorry again

For the 22nd July concert, as far as I can tell the FictionJunction Club members have to have been successful in the ticket lottery and paid for their tickets by 23 May, then any remaining tickets will (probably) go to general lottery.

If not all of the tickets go in the general lottery there will either be tickets on general sale or left over tickets on sale at the venue (or both).

Also if you dont already have an FJC membership you probably cant get a new one because FJC is closing at the end of May.

Damn don’t tell me FictionJunction is done too . . .

As in the group? As if no new releases in 4 years didn't mean a limbo. Still listed on Spacecraft's site as well...

I'd love a FJ YUUKA revival though. ^^

That isn't happening. 2014 concerts were meant to be the 'final shows' the wrap it up. Oddly enough its starting to look like the 2014 YK live Vol. 11 elemental tour would be the 'final show' of that lineup as well, FJ being more or less abandoned.

That isn't happening. 2014 concerts were meant to be the 'final shows' the wrap it up. Oddly enough its starting to look like the 2014 YK live Vol. 11 elemental tour would be the 'final show' of that lineup as well, FJ being more or less abandoned.

Maybe that was only for FJYuuka ?

Anyways when that interview happened Kalafina was up and running, pretty sure she didnt predicted it would disband in few years, so, she might take that back and start releasing stuff under FJ again, unless she starts composing for random singers instead like she did with Sayuri and Aimer.

Yuuka and YK talk about it during the concerts. Also it makes sense given the 2-disc major release it was covering everything.

If this is true then it kinda explains why Yuuka was absent from YKL12 onwards and why Kajiura kept inviting Asuka. So sad :(

I actually think they did FJ YUUKA justice by having YKL 11 being it's finale. It was a proper goodbye and they basically sang every song in its discography.

Kalafina's disbandment was so abrupt and just irresponsible.

- They did a 10th anniversary super concert featuring all the fan voted top songs, they sang nonstop without breaks true to form
- They maintained all of their activities in full right up until the end and avoided a dramatic 'disbandment' and 'break up' which could have been bad for all their careers
- They seem to have moved on amicably for now
- There is a 10th anni. documentary being released alongside the Blu-Ray of the 10th anni. live one with a double box

- Kalafina 10th 'breaking point' was abrupt or irresonsible? Just keep in mind how tired of their latest music so many on these forums have been and tell me their 11th wouldn't have been called a disaster. Think we also need to keep in mind that Kalafina may not officially be over. Its just that its first phase is done it was handled very professionally.

- They did a 10th anniversary super concert featuring all the fan voted top songs, they sang nonstop without breaks true to form
- They maintained all of their activities in full right up until the end and avoided a dramatic 'disbandment' and 'break up' which could have been bad for all their careers
- They seem to have moved on amicably for now
- There is a 10th anni. documentary being released alongside the Blu-Ray of the 10th anni. live one with a double box

- Kalafina 10th 'breaking point' was abrupt or irresonsible? Just keep in mind how tired of their latest music so many on these forums have been and tell me their 11th wouldn't have been called a disaster. Think we also need to keep in mind that Kalafina may not officially be over. Its just that its first phase is done it was handled very professionally.
I happened to enjoy blaze, into the world, marchen, and Hyakka ryouran lmao

To me there's a difference between a disbandment finale concert and a 10th year anniversary concert. I was expecting the 10 year concert to be a milestone, not an endpoint. Had I walked into Budokan thinking it was the last for me, the experience would've been very different.

The irresponsibility to me stems solely from the fact that their "last" concert was performed with fans thinking there would be more to come but in the end turns out that wasn't the case.

Totally agree with you @Atlas Star !! I really never expected this situation! I'll be in Japan 21th June and I was sure to see the girls in tour for their usually spring/summer live tour with strings; I have so much regrets!! I hadn't the chance to attend the Budokan Live, but If I had known this *cry all the tears

I probably came off as chastising so I'll try and reiterate a bit.

You're right, the way it ended was unceremonial and unofficial. In fact we still have nothing more than a few brief statements and whispers about what is happening. Thus I said that its not quite a 'end' to Kalafina but more of the end of a chapter, the end of the volume so to speak.

Obviously legal disputes are behind the way this is being handled publicly, in terms of who owns what music and what names.

Despite the secrecy though I still think the current state of things is not a disaster but still handled neatly.

I didn't despise their newer music like some but frankly I thought it was getting stale and I'm glad they have a chance to breathe and branch out now.

I also think we need to cut them a bit of slack because it may be the case that the contract disputes kind of came about abruptly and forced the current changes without time to consider the official ramifications, with Kajiura leaving all of a sudden being the point of no return.

Totally agree with you @Atlas Star !! I really never expected this situation! I'll be in Japan 21th June and I was sure to see the girls in tour for their usually spring/summer live tour with strings; I have so much regrets!! I hadn't the chance to attend the Budokan Live, but If I had known this *cry all the tears

That is regrettable but what can you do, in the end the artists have to be willing to do the job, they are human like everyone else.

Totally, but not in this sudden and unresonable way!! All was so unexpected :(( They were at the top of their carrer! I really don't understand

Last edited by a moderator:
Back