Yuki Kajiura Live vol.#14 ~25th Anniversary Special~ (June 30 – July 22, 2018)

Edit: Also... it just hit me since this is 25th Anniversary live... how bout Chiaki Ishikawa? If they are even talking to eachother...

Would be cool if they saved it for the encore, and start with Swimmer, and have Yuriko and Kaori as chorus.

i still want that edge and Kioku live from live vol.12. even that tooi timpani with asuka from fjc live event and i don't even enjoy asuka's voice. for real though when will Kajiura make a special live dedicated to one soundtrack only like what she did for SAO. what wouldn't i give for KnK special night (with Kalafina and Hanae and Yuriko singing the chorus live - they wouldn't even need Kaori for KnK soundtrack and just have Hikaru instead) and Madlax special night or even better girls with guns special nightS.

ugh or even a japanese only special live where they sing covers of Gundam Seed/Destiny character songs, previously unperformed Saeko Chiba's songs, and See-Saw's songs.

and ffs Kajiura you named one of your live "Fiction", you named your albums "Fiction/Fiction II", and you only performed Fiction once in the whole 10 years of you doing live performances, and that song wasn't even performed in the "Fiction" live. smh. me wants Keiko for fiction.

what wouldn't i give for KnK special night

I know, right? Madoka special, and Bee Train special would be gut too.

ugh or even a japanese only special live where they sing covers of Gundam Seed/Destiny character songs, previously unperformed Saeko Chiba's songs, and See-Saw's songs.

They seriously need to perform more Saeko Chiba songs. She has a lot of stuff they could sing.

If there's a release coming then I'll throw in my MADLAX cent: places of the holy (unreleased+released version mashup) with Yuri or Eri depending who the guest could be. Backing vocals by Keiko, I guess.

Edit: Also... it just hit me since this is 25th Anniversary live... how bout Chiaki Ishikawa? If they are even talking to eachother...

places of the holy and saints omg. if Kajiura couldn't sing saints live just let Hanae does it. Yuriko/Keiko on chorus. she really needs to perform the whole madlax ost2 live because it's so good.

me also wants Chiaki Ishikawa as special guest... see-saw reunion ftw.
(also insert i want Nozaki here)

If there's a release coming then I'll throw in my MADLAX cent: places of the holy (unreleased+released version mashup) with Yuri or Eri depending who the guest could be. Backing vocals by Keiko, I guess.

places of the holy and saints omg. if Kajiura couldn't sing saints live just let Hanae does it. Yuriko/Keiko on chorus. she really needs to perform the whole madlax ost2 live because it's so good.

me also wants Chiaki Ishikawa as special guest... see-saw reunion ftw.
(also insert i want Nozaki here)

Well honestly... if a See-Saw reunion was to ever happen... it might as well be for Kajiura's 25th anniversary. I mean, Swimmer IS the anniversary... (Edit: Unless I forgot something...)

Oh wow, red rose, saints, maybe a vocal People are People? That would be awesome. It could happen, and yes for Seijaku, my fave seesaw song. It would be a long one. Heh vanity hasn't been performed in awhile. Wakana or Kaori would be good here.

Some of the vocalists who have never performed live with Yuki Kajiura would be good: Kaori Hikita, Houko Kuwashima...

Technically Maya too

i know she's credited as part of the vocals and she did the penultimate chorus on ykl#2 but did her part even make it to the final recording version? afaik kajiura described ARIA as a solo song (inline with the meaning of what aria actually is) and she even said that while initially she wanted to use Hikaru's voice only up until the chorus she ended up having Hikaru mained the whole song by herself

i know she's credited as part of the vocals and she did the penultimate chorus on ykl#2 but did her part even make it to the final recording version? afaik kajiura described ARIA as a solo song (inline with the meaning of what aria actually is) and she even said that while initially she wanted to use Hikaru's voice only up until the chorus she ended up having Hikaru mained the whole song by herself
https://forum.canta-per-me.net/threads/kalafina-best-album.5283/page-18#post-251291

I would love to go to the YK live but there's still no news for the ticketing....TT. Just hope that many of us can join this live. A few main songs from Pripri and Zaregoto is a must, but I can't get over the hope for See-Saw medley as well.

@Kowz I'd love to see that LOTR theme song live by Eri....>~<. OMG... to think that it wasn't even officially released...what a shame!!

@ritardando Instead of the ban from the company, I guess it depends on whether it ends on a good or a bad term.

I don't call Jessica's ranting about being kicked out from the group via sns a good ending. (Even it's not the worst for ex-SM artists...lol.) SM did have collaboration with their ex-artists like S.E.S. or Fly to the sky, to name the few.
(Sorry about the quite unrelated topic, but I found that I already forgot how to put them in a spoil tag...TwT.)

I hope that the parting of Kajiura and Spacecraft would be a good end.... but who knows.... @~@ I bet that Yuki, like a typical east Asian in her generation, is just a kind of people who doesn't reveal any bad stuff related to her works or co-workers to the public. The rumour talking about the conflict between her and the new people in Spacecraft, isn't it? I don't know how far this could affect the chance of collaboration in the future.

Back