「Yuki Kajiura Live Vol.#13〜featuring SWORD ART ONLINE」 - 21, 26, 27 March 2016

0315a.jpg

0315b.jpg

0315c.jpg

http://www.spacecraft.co.jp/fjc/yk13_sao/
FictionJunction sword...lol :XD:

Is Keiko still confirmed missing from the concert? I'm half expecting to wake up and learn that it was just a bad dream

^ its officially confirmed that she wont be there.
http://fictionjunction.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/

「Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#13 ~featuring SWORD ART ONLINE~」出演者決定!

「Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#13 ~featuring SWORD ART ONLINE~」出演者決定!
梶浦由記:Piano・Keyboard

Musician:
Guitar:是永巧一、Drums:佐藤強一、Bass:高橋“Jr.”知治、
今野 均Strings/Violin:今野均、Violin:藤堂昌彦、Viola:生野正樹、cello:西方正輝
Flute:赤木りえ、Percussion:中島オバヲ、Manipulator:大平佳男、
Horn:岡本彬・丹羽裕樹
Vocal:Remi・KAORI・WAKANA・YURIKO KAIDA

[Keikoに関して]
「Sing All Overture」に参加していましたVocalのKeikoは軽い気管支炎を患い、主治医の判断で大事に至らないよう一定期間の休みを取り治療に専念することになりました。つきましては今回の「Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#13 ~featuring SWORD ART ONLINE~」は出演を見送る事になりましたことをご報告させて頂くと共にご心配をおかけいたします事をお詫び申し上げます。直、2月20日のメキシコ公演、4月以降予定されている「“Kalafina with Stings” Spring Premium LIVE 2016」、および谷村新司さんの国立劇場でのリサイタルには出演致しますので、何卒宜しくお願い致します。
Bad translation from GglTrsl

[Respect Keiko]
Keiko of Vocal that had participated in the "Sing All Overture" is suffering from mild bronchitis, it was decided to concentrate on the treatment take a rest for a period of time so as not to lead to important in the judgment of the attending physician. Tsukimashi on this time of "Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol. # 13 ~ featuring SWORD ART ONLINE ~" apologize that you apologize for any concern with the I am pleased to report is not that it has now decided to forego the appearance. Straight, Mexico performances of February 20, are scheduled after April, "" Kalafina with Stings "Spring Premium LIVE 2016", and Tanimura the recital in Shinji's National Theatre since I appeared, I humbly thank you you.

in short a) she participated in sing all overtures b) is suffering from mild bronchitis c) decided to concentrate on treatment so she will skip vol#13 d) she will still attend the Mexico live, the Tanimura concert and the Kalafina strings concerts of April

Awww Keiko! I hope you get better soon and take care! I would hate for you to overexert yourself and have something even more horrible happen. So if she's not part of this one it won't be too much of a big deal. (though in the dream I had where I performed there as well with them, she was there. It was such a joy to work with her, even if it was a dream. *sigh* And she had such energy on stage so I was like "all rested up?" after and she nodded and had the biggest smile on her face...anyways...) And that merch! Is that a nail file at the end? What? lol I would want the keychain and the bag if someone would be willing to get it for me. If anyone is going to this, that is.

Back