Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.10"Kaji Fes."

Apologies for the double-post. Just wanted to mention that my Vol.10 goods arrived today: songbooks + binder, cards, and bookmarks.

Some first impressions:
- I've only looked at one vocal music sheet so far--Himeboshi/Mezame. Top note of the former is E5, which was higher than it seemed like. Top note from the latter was G5, which was lower than I expected.
- Cards look well-made, if a bit smaller than I would've liked. IIRC, Yuuka and Hikaru were Jack, Wakana and Keiko were Queen, Yuriko and Kaori were King, Yuki + piano was one Joker and the piano on its own was the other Joker.
- Bookmarks also look great. I like Yuki's, Keiko's, and Kaori's pics best.
- Binder for music sheet is gigantic and beautiful, but probably not worth the price it takes to ship (except for obsessive completionists like me). Songbooks seem in constant danger of slipping out. There are five free slots even after all the songbooks are inside, so I'm hoping this means more vocal music sheet releases in the future (yeah, I'll keep dreaming...)

Anyone want me to type up the official Kajiuran for the relevant songs, or have those already been provided by someone else? (I admit I don't constantly check the lyrics forum).

Anyone want me to type up the official Kajiuran for the relevant songs, or have those already been provided by someone else? (I admit I don't constantly check the lyrics forum).

Yes please. IIRC, we only have one part of Mezame, and none of Himeboshi.

Alright, I think I'll type it later tonight or tomorrow. I'd like to offer some scans too, but my scanner is currently attached to a non-operational computer (it's a long story).

Ah, I forgot to post this, but thank you Coral and Hatouchan for the explanation. I understand now. :bow:

Wow! It sounds like, it was worth it, in the end. Ah, I hope I'll be able to order. :dote:

In case anyone's interested, I've made a thread in the lyrics forum with the official Kajiuran, in as much detail as I could manage while still making sense. Himeboshi, Mezame, and Zodiacal Sign are done. I'll do Xenosaga II theme tomorrow 'cause my brain's fried for the night.

*sigh* I wish I knew someone in Japan that could get me the binder and other stuff. The binder sounds awesome, and it comes with stickers? I would love to see pics of those. Maybe if my friend Laura goes back to Japan she can get them for me, since I won't be going anytime soon. I am hoping for the next couple of years or so.

^ Most goods apart from "Sing a Song" and the vol. #10 memorial booklet are available to all via the Spacecraft online store, you'd just need to use a service like fromjapan.co.jp to order them and ship them to you.

^Can you PM me the way to set that up? I am not sure on it. I did look at the fromjapan site. I would appreciate it, thanks.

@Liana
Sorry if my post created any confusion. Binder didn't come with stickers. It just contains clear slots where you can put in the songbooks. However, it's very big and feels quite sturdy. A pain to ship overseas for those exact reasons, but if that's not an issue for you, try out FromJapan.

Btw, dunno if it's been mentioned/happened a while ago, but the non-FJC Vol.10 brochure/booklet appears to be sold out. So if anyone's looking to grab the Vol.10 items, it might be good to act fast.

Oh, well, I don't read Japanese so I can't say. My copy didn't come with stickers.

Re:

:nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: oh my god love them all[/quote]

NOW THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS OF THE UTAHIMES AND YK. :shy: :sohappy: :nosebleed:

waihong, I know where you got these images... :ayashii: :XD:
Anyway I'm a little later will upload all images in archive.

Back