Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.10"Kaji Fes."

Re:

meerkat said:
^ you can't tell if you don't mark the back lol

... wait, i thought that the pics of them were on the back? you can't tell what positions they hold on the pic side

^No the back of all cards are the same :XD:. Those are the front sides of the card.

Does anyone know if there are any sites selling the Kaji Fest pamphlet any longer? Or if anyone is willing to sell their copy...I can't believe it sold out so fast :cry:

Re: Kaji-Fest!!

Kugayama said:
FictionJunctionBarbi said:
Does someone know about the concert?? I want to watch the video!! Does anyone have it or know where to find it?

Several of us attended that concert. The video cameras only seemed to be for the screens in the hall, not for a video recording as there was no dolly track at the front of the seating.
ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I've been looking forward to the DVD release of this since the concert happened! there isn't going to be one?! that's nuts! how could they not record the most epic yuki kajiura concert ever?!?!?! this is SUCH a bummer damn!!

You could say that the chances of a release is lower because of that though. I find it weird that Kajiura would choose not to release THE concert for her 20th Anniversary though. Has there been any Japanese concerts released that didn't have a dolly track?

There were cameras. And they were probably recording everything. Perhaps it hinges on whether the guys up top want to allow it or not. I hope vol. 9 sold well enough to convince them that they should, but the video rips on YouTube do not encourage me.

salvanos said:
Does anyone know if there are any sites selling the Kaji Fest pamphlet any longer? Or if anyone is willing to sell their copy...I can't believe it sold out so fast
I didn't expect it to sell out so soon either, since vol. 8 and 9 are still in stock. It made me scramble to get the FC exclusive book, just in case.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see, regarding possible release of Vol.10. Wasn't Vol.9 DVD release announced ages after the actual concert?

Btw, late to the party, but those pics look absolutely beautiful. I really love Keiko's red dress.

I ordered the cards, bookmark, and vocal music sheets. Still waiting for them to ship...

Re:

^ Maybe there's still time then? The concert was in May, right? So, August would mark 3 months.

Coral said:
I ordered the cards, bookmark, and vocal music sheets. Still waiting for them to ship...

Would you be so kind as to share where you ordered them? I really want to get the vocal music sheets and cards. :shy:

I used this site Kugayama linked me to: http://www.fromjapan.co.jp/ Gave them links to the Spacecraft site selling the merchandise here: http://www.e-fanclub.com/spacecraft/web ... ?bunrui1=4 Make sure to link to the exact items you want and doublecheck everything.

Credit's all to Kugayama. I wouldn't have known how to order otherwise.

Looks like the music sheets and cards are still available. They've even added some t-shirts. Mind you, it's not cheap between the commission fee and the overseas shipping, but when there's a will, there's a way. ;)

I used Tenso as the forwarding address, and placed the order from spacecraft myself since I was getting FC exclusive goods and can read Japanese. There are other options as well, and you can check out the prices yourself.

Aside from FromJapan as mentioned, here are some others that I've used extensively:
1) GoodyJapan - commission is based on a % of the total cost of the order
2) ShoppingMallJapan - base fee + fee depending on number of items ordered
3) Tenso - base fee + fee based on weight for forwarding only, fee based on total cost if you need them to buy for you

I bought sing a song, the sing a song score and the vol. 10 after live memorial photo book. :dote:
They will take quite a while to ship the items though. According to the site, it will take roughly a month.

I find the trump cards to be really expensive! 1,500 yen!
Also, the vol. 10 pamphlet is back in stock, salvanos. So there's no need to settle for second hand goods. And don't forget to check out Kalafina's stuff while you're at it.

Thank you, both of you (and Kugayama) for the information! :sohappy:

I think I might just try for the vocal music sheets because I agree that the trump cards are a bit pricey for what they are. :spotlight:

Is it okay if I ask a couple more questions? I've never ordered overseas (outside CDJapan before) and I'll probably be using PayPal, since it's a bit safer to me than giving a credit card, but I need to reassure my parents that it's okay.

Which do you think my best option would be? Both of you mentioned FromJapan, so probably that (I can send them the info in English, right? I only started learning Japanese last year). Also, to get an idea of costs, how much was your order, Coral?

I'm sorry for the long reply, but I want to order correctly (since I'm unfamiliar with these sites and want to make sure I send all the info properly) and from a decently reliable place. And if anything I said was unclear, let me know; I'll try my best to clarify. Thank you again! :bow:

Thanks for the thankyou @Coral, and @Spirica, fromjapan.co.jp is fully in English. You should get familiar with how the site works before registering placing an order.

For ordering from an external site other than their usual sites like Amazon.co.jp, you select "Place an order (shopping)" then "Other sites", then enter the URL and quantity for each item, and adding all the items you want to be in the same shipment before completing the order.

As Coral said, check all the order details carefully before commiting to the order. You need to provide the cost of the goods up front, then when they arrive at fromjapan.co.jp, you will be notified and can calculate and pay shipping.

For me, I usually use EMS shipping as it's fully trackable and can be delivered to a post office box and then I sign for the package when I collect it.

So far I've used fromjapan for several concert tickets and a few CD's from Amazon.co.jp resellers without trouble. I can't use it for FictionJunctionClub member-only items as my travel agent keeps my membership details and fromjapan would need them to place an order.

@Hatouchan, can you be more specific how you go about ordering FJC member-only items? I've only pestered my travel agent for tickets and the YK Live vol. #10 memorial book which they hold for me until I get to Japan.

Well, I ordered the trumph cards, bookmarks, all the song books plus the binder, and a Kalafina notebook. Paid around 1350 yen of commission fee/system usage fee on top of the price of the items... which actually isn't so bad considering how many items I bought. (Items themselves were the pricey bits).

The worst part is probably the shipping, which totalled to 4271 yen after fees + domestic + international shipping. I chose EMS 'cause surface mail is only a bit cheaper, takes at least three times as long, and has no tracking/insurance (though, all my CDJapan items that shipped with SAL arrived in good condition... eventually).

I actually would've preferred Fedex 'cause they're the cheapest option (!) for that order, on top of being the fastest. Problem is, you're not allowed to mark the package as a gift for Fedex, which means I'll be hit with some crazy duty/taxes that'll completely offset the ~$10 I saved from the shipping fee. FromJapan does allow you to write lower values of the items on the packaging slip, but that means you'll be compensated only for that lower value if the order goes astray (and your government might get suspicious if the values are too low)

EDIT: Last note--since all my items were from one store, I probably saved on the domestic shipping fee. If you buy many items from different stores, the final shipping fee will probably be higher.

@Kuga: Thanks so much for the response! That is really helpful information, since I'm a terrible site navigator. :XD: I think I've got the gist of it, but I'm still definitely going to hold off until I know the site like the back of my hand.

@Coral: Thank you for replying! I understood everything that you said, until your last paragraph with the 'writing lower values' bit. I guess I'm not familiar with importing items. :uh..:

I've always used FedEx for shipping on CDJapan because it comes faster and sometimes can be the cheapest (depending on the order). Though, I wish I waited to get Kalafina's last album, since Amazon here got it in stock. >.>

With all of those fees, I'm starting to wonder if it's worth it after all. I was planning on just getting the vocal song books, but it might come close to $75-$100! :omg:

Re:

Spirica Rose said:

@Coral: Thank you for replying! I understood everything that you said, until your last paragraph with the 'writing lower values' bit. I guess I'm not familiar with importing items.
When you import items, and depending on your country, you will probably be taxed based on the item value declared. In my country, for example, I'll be taxed if it exceeds $400. So, if I declare it at a lower value, say $360, I won't have to pay tax. Marking it too low might raise eyebrows, is what Coral was trying to say.

Pretty much. Also, tax and duty are often based on a percentage of the product's value (somewhat--there are sometimes a few flat fees like the collection fee but let's not go into that). So even if you're taxed anyway, you'll get taxed less for a lower value. You might escape duty and just get the tax if your country has a free trade agreement going with Japan (eg. if I order something from the States, I have to pay tax but not duty).

I usually go cheap and use SAL for CDJapan, since I'm not in a rush, but I have used Fedex when the order becomes too heavy.

Back