"Yuki Kajiura Friends Solo" subforum in Yuki Kajiura forum?

It seems that you have unsually many suggestions and objections for a new member of the forum.

To answer your questions, I did these merges having in mind that many of their solo related thread were scattered in Otakuland and Everything Yuki so I put them together. Same for some Yuki related works of them. This way all subjects regarding the solo work of each artist are in 1 place.

Calling was released by Kaori as a solo work (not FictionJunction KAORI) since Kaori asked Yuki to do the first song and someone else (dont remember who) the other one.
So yes you will have to discuss the first song in the thread about Kaori's Yuki works and the second in her solo career one, or if you want, both at the same since they were released as a single. A bit off-topic is allowed.

A discussion about "Tsukiakari to Ito Guruma ~Alies ol iok~" can go at both her solo career/collabs thread or the Haruka Shimotsuki if you mainly talk about Haruka's works and dont want to focus on Kaori. Haruka and Kaori are members of Sound Horizon, yes, but that particular song is not related to Sound Horizon, so it shouldnt go to the Sound Horizon thread.

Anyway, to cause a change of the forum arrangement, that's this big, you need to convince not only the mods and/or the admin(s), but the other members too, so if you want something to change I suggest you to make a poll stating your points in the post above it. If needed I can undo the merges since there is "Split topic" option.

P.S: "[awkwardly entitled Kaori Oda non-Yuki solo + collabs (non-Sound Horizon)]" < If you have any other title to suggest please do so.

Back