Yuki Kajiura Birthday Project 2019 "Booklet with photos of trains & rail stations": COMPLETED

What idea should we do for 2019 YK birthday project ?

• Print poster with birthday wishes & send it to her with Kugayama (Kowz idea)

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • We Buy a gift and send it to Kajiura (Kirito's Idea)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Booklet of photos/pictures of trains and rail stations (Smiley)

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Post card from each country we are + message (tsubasa)

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Kagaribi no Hanabira @D-chan2510 The photo book come in two sizes:
Small landscape is 10.5 x 8.5 inches (265x215 mm) (includes 3mm each side of breeding area)
Large landscape is 12 x 10.25 inches (308x261mm) (includes 3mm each side of breeding area)
I use the same printing company of Kalafina 10th anniversary book.

thinking of landscape 12x10.25 so that it can be something like a coffee table book? lol
if you need it by 24/7, i hope everyone can submit by 21/7.

Aside from pictures, maybe you can put interesting facts/history about the station/train.
or just regular label of what it is plus birthday message also works imo

Sorry all, there is an update to the length of Large Landscape, it should be 12½ x 10¼” (318 x 261mm).
A bit longer.

I wont be able to send train pics since i didnt have chance to go to there with camera and then went on vacation and im going back on the 24th so i ll just send a text i guess 😅

i wonder if its okay to save images from google in case you are unable to take picture yourself but still want to participate.:ayashii:
Submissions so far from smiley, himewakana, nickhunter.
We need moarrr

i wonder if its okay to save images from google in case you are unable to take picture yourself but still want to participate.:ayashii:
We need moarrr
Already uploaded mine <3.

We need moarrr
Sent a couple of pictures via private message to you. Didn't get a chance to visit a local railway museum this past week. I would have liked to have photographed a steam locomotive at the museum that one of my grandfathers used to drive.

Last edited:
So... what do the image sizes have to be? And is there a limit per person? I will submit mine today. I will make a reminder so I don't forget. Lol

Hey guys, I don’t have access to a computer at all, is it possible to submit a photo and also a block of text to add on my page? Thanks so much :(((

So... what do the image sizes have to be? And is there a limit per person? I will submit mine today. I will make a reminder so I don't forget. Lol
There is no limit per person, I don’t think there is any limitation in the size of photo, thank you.

Hey guys, I don’t have access to a computer at all, is it possible to submit a photo and also a block of text to add on my page? Thanks so much :(((
Just submit your photo and a block of text, we will do the arrangements, thank you.

Current list of participant;
Himewakana
Kagaribi
Kugayama
Liana Ilia
Nick Hunter
Noxlia
Smiley

& @Atlas Star but your folder inside the drive is empty?

Anyone still can submit while compilation process is ongoing.
Latest by 23rd

My message.

Miss Yuki Kajiura,

I'm happy to wish you Happy Birthday like this for one more year ! The year 2019 has been career changing for you and i was watching your new plans unfold with great interest! Congratulations and good luck to FJ Music and FJStation ! I'm also eagerly waiting for your new musics for Sword Art Online Alicization, Lord El Melloi Case Files, as well as Heaven's Feel part 2, and Kimetsu no Yaiba. I was super happy when you collaborated once again with Chiaki Ishikawa for Kimetsu OST. Hoping there will be future to this little See-Saw reunion. I wish you health, happiness, and sucess to you and all the people working with you, as well as to the Kalafina girls who followed their solo careers :)

george1234

Last edited:
Back