Yuki Kajiura Birthday Project 2018 (COMPLETED)

Very nice work minna~ :love: and thanks again George, for bearing with my last-minute submissions!
There's a 0% (one for all) in the 2014 section - I suppose that's a mistake since 0%s and 1%s should be omitted from the yearly results?
Also... I'd like to ask you to kindly do me two more favours, George, if you still have time... :plz:
1. Please write my name as 'Caterpiendante (むしむし)'.
2. Please rename my last drawing to simply '野原へ', without any English words.

Thank you soooo much and sorry for all the troublesssss!

That’s sad. Did she always respond in previous years? It must have been my lame attempt at artwork that threw her off.

There was just one previous year where she didnt, it was the collage one from 2011. And no there were some less good artworks the previous years when we got response

Maybe she has no time in these days or she hasn't noticed your email! I really hope she will reply soon!!

This has been a very busy year for her, so I wouldn't get too hung up on the lack of response.

^ busy year with unannounced projects ?

The only close thing is Sao Alicization. The next HF movie is after christmass, as for that madoka trailer that track was just a remastering with some new harp recorded. Live vol #14 is finished as well.

@Kowz : i used the mailform in her website which should be up to date since the text doesnt menthion Yasunori Mori anymore. I also send a tweet twice in her fion0806 account with a span for 5 days.

Last edited:
Back