Yuki Kajiura Birthday Project 2015 [Completed]

What should we do for Yk present this year ?

• fanfic manga

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • compilation of covers / arrangements of songs

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Reports on YK / Kala lives

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • misheard lyrics

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • write our own lyrics that fit the rhythm of a song

• pictures of merchandise + bithday wishes

• PV song of Kalafina / FJ / etc

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • PV with us in

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Opera

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Soundtrack of your life (Varete)

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^Wow, thank you george! I couldn't find it for some reason. Okay, I should be able to submit my things to you tomorrow, if that's fine.

I guess I can only make two extra pages.. for @Daiima and @HimeWakana live reports only. (Im sorry for I had exams coming next week XD):desksweat:

80% done for Daiima and 30% for Hime (lol, my AHR manga obstructed yours XD) :XD:
tumblr_nrdud0sUmO1uqh08jo1_500.jpg

I'll probably submit these works two weeks from now :)

So should I not send you any script then? Please PM me @sprinterXkyrie! I can send you a small portion of Anime Central if you would like.

Also I am getting mine ready now to be sent in. (Had a busy weekend.) I would offer to help with putting everything together, but with the catastrophe that was the cook book, I don't want to repeat that. Gomen minna!

Oh man, time is more precious than money XD:omg:
@Liana_Ilia .. Its ok to send a very short script, but Im not sure If I'm going to finish those in time...:bow:
how about you, @Seasonreaper ??
Gosh, three weeks left! (minus that damn exam week XD) :study:
But since its YK's 50th birthday, I'll try my best and wish me best of luck!

Going by the list, I suppose it'll be just a birthday message from me this year. Good thing there's more content coming from others.

Omg!!! I Lost my vol.2 live dvd :omg:my fav live! :omg::rain:

George, i will send the merchandise pic tonight...

So is anyone else going to submit their stuff ? So far I have Liana's and HW's and Konnichi's merchandise pic & message

Holy crap, I totally forgot abt this thread! :omg: It's been so long since I last visit the 4rum...
I-is it too late to join the project now? :spotlight:
When's the deadline and what to submit? Sr for spamming, but I tried to look at the thread's first post and didn't see any new info... :bow:

Back