Yuki Kajiura announced for Anime Expo Friday 6 July 2018

Kugayama

https://twitter.com/AnimeExpo/status/989131948546187264

Introducing the line-up for @AnisongWorld Matsuri at #AX2018!

Read more → http://www.anime-expo.org/2018/04/2...nces-musical-performers-3-day-festival-event/

DboUZ6QV0AAkb66.jpg

APR 25, 2018
Anisong World Matsuri at Anime Expo 2018 Announces Musical Performers for 3-Day Festival Event!
Published by: Meg Amo
All-Star Lineup of Nine Japanese Anime Song Performers Will Take Over L.A.’s Microsoft Theater on July 4th, 6th, And 7th
AX-AWM-comb-logo1-300x150.jpg

Anisong World Matsuri and Anime Expo 2018 (AX) have announced the complete lineup of anisong artists for this year’s live concert series at downtown Los Angele’s Microsoft Theater. The three-day music festival will be held in conjunction with AX 2018, the largest celebration of Japanese pop culture in North America, held July 4 – July 8 at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
Created in association with BANDAI NAMCO Arts, Inc., Amuse Inc., Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc., and other leading Japanese entertainment companies, Anisong World Matsuri at AX 2018 will present a powerful collection of fan-favorite performers including Aimer, AKB48 Team 8, THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS, i☆Ris, Yuki Kajiura, May’n, Shoko Nakagawa, and Sanketsu-girl Sayuri. In addition, school idol group Aqours (Love Live! Sunshine!!) will perform their first-ever full-length solo concert in the United States.
Aqours-artist-1000sq-150x150.jpg

Aimer-artist-667sq-150x150.jpg

Yuki-Kajiura-artist-1000sq-150x150.jpg

Mayn-artist-900sq-150x150.jpg

Sayuri-artist-1000sq-150x150.jpg

anime-expo-los-angeles-anime-convention-AKB48-Team-8-Anisong-World-Matsuri-150x150.jpg

The-Idolmaster-Cinderella-Girls-artist-1000sq-150x150.jpg

iRis-artist-1000sq-150x150.jpg

Shoko-Nakagawa-artist-4-1000sq-150x150.jpg

The once-in-a-lifetime selection of music groups and solo performers promises to deliver exciting on-stage collaborations and unforgettable moments for anime music fans.
Anisong World Matsuri at AX 2018 Concert Lineup:
LOVELIVE! SUNSHINE!! Aqours World Love Live! in LA ~Beyond the Pacific~
  • Wednesday, July 4: Aqours (full-length concert event)
    • Doors Open 4:30 pm / Show Starts 6:00 pm
Japan Super Live
Japan Kawaii Live
Ticket Pricing:
  • VIP – $150
  • Orchestra – $85
  • Loge – $60
VIP Package includes (details subject to change):
  • Anisong World Matsuri VIP Badge
  • Priority entry to the concert
  • VIP Seating (front of the audience)
  • Special Goodbye with artists after the concert
Ticket sales dates will be announced soon.
To attend any of the Anisong World Matsuri concert events, AX attendees will need to present both a valid AX badge and a concert ticket. All one-day and pre-show badge holders will also be able to purchase tickets to attend the AWM concert events on July 4, 6, and 7.
Artist information and concert updates can be found on the Anisong World Matsuri page on the AX website.
AX 2018 will run from July 4 through July 8, 2018 at the Los Angeles Convention Center. To purchase badges for Anime Expo, please visit http://www.anime-expo.org/registration. For more information about attending AX, check out our How to Attend guide.
About SPJA
SPJA is a non-profit organization dedicated to popularize and educate the American public about Japanese entertainment and pop culture, as well as provide a forum to facilitate communication between professionals and fans. For more information, please visit http://www.spja.org.
About Anime Expo
Anime Expo (AX) brings together fans and industry from Japan, the US, and all over the world for the largest celebration of Japanese pop culture in North America. Taking place every year since 1992, Anime Expo features the best in Japanese entertainment, music, fashion, and video games. For more information, visit http://www.anime-expo.org
About Anisong World Matsuri
Anisong World Matsuri is an event made possible through the collective efforts of Japanese companies that focus on animation-related contents. The event aims to transmit Japan’s animation/anisong culture, and to maximize its value throughout the world by delivering Japan’s anisong concerts worldwide in the highest quality. Anisong World Matsuri has delivered anisong to fans in Washington D.C., Shanghai, and returns to Anime Expo 2018 for its third consecutive year.
2016’s AWM featured “Japan Super Live,” a four-hour long, festival-type live event featuring eight popular ANISONG artists such as JAM Project, T.M.Revolution, and sphere, “Japan Band Battle” featuring FLOW and OLDCODEX, and special events focused on Love Live! Sunshine!! and One Punch Man.
In 2017, AWM presented a total of eleven acts across two days of performances. “Japan Super Live” included ALI PROJECT, angela, Mashiro Ayano, Minori Chihara, GARNiDELiA, and Konomi Suzuki; “Japan Kawaii Live” featured Aqours, JUNNA & Minori Suzuki from Walküre, THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS, and Wake Up, Girls!
Check out the Anisong World Matsuri website and follow Anisong World Matsuri on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube!

Hope everyone has fun. Kind of weird timing. Going around the globe in the middle of live#14... lolz.

Kajiura solo? Shieetttt I need tickets right meow. i wonder who is she going to bring? Joelle, Yuriko, Kaori, and FBM?
Since it's not a full solo concert I doubt she's going to bring all her singers? FBM probably though. She has Aimer for one song... lol.

Going around the globe in the middle of live#14... lolz.

Hue thought the same thing.

Since it's not a full solo concert I doubt she's going to bring all her singers?

Good point. Well, if it's like that, I get the feeling that she'll bring Joelle. She can sing in (proper) English, Japanese and has a good voice for Kajiurago. Plus, she would be able to interact with the audience.

Is it coincidence that she wrote songs for both Aimer and Sayuri...... I'll go probably, especially with Aimer in the lineup.
I wish she'd bring Keiko tho...

^ Its not a solo. Its 1 concert with Aimer + Yuki + Sayuri + May'n so they ll probably split a 25-track setlist, she ll probably get 5-6 songs of her own and 2 that she composed for Sayuri and Aimer, if they perform them but i dont see why not.

^ Its not a solo. Its 1 concert with Aimer + Yuki + Sayuri + May'n so they ll probably split a 25-track setlist, she ll probably get 5-6 songs of her own and 2 that she composed for Sayuri and Aimer, if they perform them but i dont see why not.
Oh yesss your right!! It will be an amazing live event ^___^

Hope everyone has fun. Kind of weird timing. Going around the globe in the middle of live#14... lolz.
She isn’t the only one. I was just reading about the drama blowing up over Aquors flying back and forth to perform a full live at AX couple of days before their concert in Fukuoka. At least Kajiura’s appearance is right between her July 1st and 12th shows.

I already put down my money for this con, see you folks in July.

Since Kajiura is bringing the whole FBM, should we expect them to accompany the other singers. I mean I'm pretty sure that I've seen them playing Lisa's songs on several festivals. I think that would be more convenient than bringing several FBMs...

Yeah... I would go if it was final. (And if I had money and if it wasn't July in LA (it gets very hot and with my current condition I can't be in the heat, I know it would be indoors, but still)) Ugh. I want to see Aimer's song performed live too since I liked the slower version of it, which I hope is how she will sing it this time, if she does. But I hope this gets recorded as well, as it is an interesting lineup. I wish we could all just teleport so we wouldn't have to spend so much money and we can hang out together as much as we want. lol I know, too easy.

Woah, Kaori, Yuriko and Yuki's FBM will perform at AX 2018 Super Live!!!

I was not really sure if I would go to Super Live concert since I am not familiar with May'n and Sayuri songs.
But, when I saw this topic and found out that Kaori, Yuriko and Yuki's FBM will be there, I decided instantly to come to Super Live :XD:

So, thanks a lot for the info~

@crystalpink I saw May'n live last month. Even though it wasn't released in the USA, I would anticipate that May'n would sing some songs from Macross Frontier (e.g. Don't Be Late, Diamond Crevasse, Lion, Obelisk, Northern Cross, What about my star?...).

Back