Υour CD collection! XD

Found Birdy The Mighty OST 2 Blew at Lashinbang Nakano Broadway (includes a karaoke version of With Your Memory, which Yuki Kajiura wrote the music for).
You could probably make some points on music forums with a rip of that.

You could probably make some points on music forums with a rip of that.
I found but didn't buy a second copy of Birdy the Mighty OST 2 Blew. A bit like finding FF XIII-2 OST second hand (which I had been looking for several times) only after I had bought a new copy.

Finally found a cheaper copy of Sword Art Online Ordinal Scale OST at BookOff Omiya before one of the Animelo Summer Live 2018 concerts.

Hey I found TWO USED COPIES of FJ YUUKA circus CD+DVD at BOOKOFF in NYC. Priced at $15 USD each. Is that a hot deal?? I’m not experienced with pricing.

Well, if you want to have it on your shelf and you're willing to pay that for a used set that's a great deal. :)
I've paid more for other out of print stuff that got into my hands.

I am somewhat of a hoarder for rare goods (I purchased five of the “far on the water” vinyls from CDJapan and after that, they started restricting sales to maximum one vinyl per customer).

Let’s see if they’re still there next time I go :D

Hey I found TWO USED COPIES of FJ YUUKA circus CD+DVD at BOOKOFF in NYC. Priced at $15 USD each. Is that a hot deal?? I’m not experienced with pricing.
That's actually a really good price. I wouldn't mind getting my hand of those if i were there. Too bad I'm not and i don't want to spend more money on the shipping fee.

Nothing written by Yuki Kajiura this trip unfortunately but did help @Verthand get Hikari no Senritsu limited edition and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Future Soundscape 2 with limited edition packaging.

Found my Holy Grail

Gotta love the last page

Back