xenForo Complaint Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
less pink please
Just wanted to say that the mobile view is much much better than it used to be (though no sigs are showing for me - it may just be my phone though)

^ +1 Is there any way to make the board skin less pink ? A colour closer to the header background would be preferable in my opinion.

Similar to what grunty suggested, choice of style sheets / themes (e.g. a larger print version with minimum font size, if that is not configurable in user preferences).

Like what Kuga suggested. And I know it seems awfully trivial...but is there any way we can bring back the 'location' by our avatars?

Just wanted to say that the mobile view is much much better than it used to be (though no sigs are showing for me - it may just be my phone though)
Yes, that is a mobile default. I don't think that can be easily changed, it assumes you have bandwidth limits.

Some visual halp needed - any way to personalize the board so that it doesn't take the whole browser window width? Reading through my entire widescreen monitor is annoying.

I don't think so. I've tried setting it to max out at 1000px wide - better?

ok, now really got to work on other things

thanks for porting everything sudrien! :bow: :cheer: :goodjob:

just wondering: is there a way to adjust the text/font on our "profile walls" to include bold and strikethrough text?

Thanks so much for your work, Sudrien! The new forum looks great! So sleek and new...

Not a complaint, per se, just a question - how do you use the tagging function? :confu: and what are the 'Trophy Point' things on our profiles? :XD:

Sudrien~
Like I said thank you for your work. :bow:I have a tiny question. Is it possible that when I click chat (or gallery) a new tab will open?

Sudrien, looks like there's some problem with Alphard Sokaina's account

alphardsokaina
(22 Jan 2014 06:33)
not to mention i can neither post in the complaint thread nor contact you via contact us form in the forum

f66ed384b23e5cb5c0e2bf7692a92d99?s=41&d=identicon&r=G.png
alphardsokaina
(22 Jan 2014 06:30)
The requested user ‘AlphardSokaina’ could not be found.
Thanks a lot

Thanks George, it's ok now.

But while trying to log in I ran into the problem of not being able to contact anyone via Contact us. I'm not sure if this problem still exists or it was a temporal thing like the one I had had with logging in.

Also I'd like to suggest you allow guests post in this thread. Probably there will be some users with the same problem like mine.

And one more thing - why don't make the logo redirect you to the main site? Or put "Main site" instead of "Home" to the panel under the logo?

General impressions - the new forum looks nice. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a complaint, per se, just a question - how do you use the tagging function? :confu: and what are the 'Trophy Point' things on our profiles? :XD:

@Cerise - put an at sign in front of the user name and they should get an alert. I think.

Trophies are what XenForo uses instead of phpbb3's rank system. they add up to your current title. Y'all (or @Kerahna) came up with some funny numbers, and the weird trophy point counts reflect that.

But while trying to log in I ran into the problem of not being able to contact anyone via Contact us. I'm not sure if this problem still exists or it was a temporal thing like the one I had had with logging in.

Also I'd like to suggest you allow guests post in this thread. Probably there will be some users with the same problem like mine.

And one more thing - why don't make the logo redirect you to the main site? Or put "Main site" instead of "Home" to the panel under the logo?

• You might be caught up in some of the new antispam measures - I have not had much time to examine the details.
  • I'll look at allowing gust posts when I can. It will be a VERY limited permission - I don't want to overwork the moderators.
  • The logo has always gone to the forum. Though I did update the other link to "Main Site".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back