Gonna watch:
Another - eyepatch girl! :dote:
Inu x Boku SS - hero guy looks hot, heroine girl looks cute :plot:
Nisemonogatari - Senjougahara :nosebleed:
Mouretsu Pirates - looks interesting :sparkleguy:

Maybe:
Kyousogiga - :ayashii:
Black Rock Shooter - :ohoho:
Zero no Tsukaimi - :uh..: not really cos I'm interested, just cos I've watched the first three seasons anyway so might as well
High School DxD - :ayashii: if it has more to it than just hentai...though it looks like it probably won't

Other comments:
Recorder to Randoresu - :fwa: SERIOUSLY that's an 11 year old kid??? :imdead:
Might watch a few of the ovas if I have time....and maybe the Sacred Seven movie :goodjob: (more FictionJunction perhaps? :waii: or am i being too hopeful...)

gonna watch:
recorder to randoseru
another (sounds creepy.)
nisemonogatari (i really loved bakemonogatari... am also wishing they'll add more to the background... there's so much negative spaces)
kill me baby
also... sacred seven the movie.

^ agree...it was creepy as hell but looks to be pretty good. And Ali Project + dolls reminds me of Rozen Maiden :ohoho:

grunty said:
Kyousogiga, Another, Gyo and Minori Scramble. That's all I'm going to check out from the looks of it.

After the first episodes it seems I'll be following all the monday shows (Another, Ano Natsu and Daily lives of high school boys) so it's a promising season start. I'm still waiting for Gyo and Minori Scramble in February.

Ano Natsu is just so deja vu :swt:

I really like both Highschool boys, Papa no Iu Koto and Rinne no Lagrange,
Natsume Yuujinchou isn't really as interesting as previous seasons but meh, I still like it.

The first episode of Mouretsu Pirates was nice. I like the setting and the characters so far, graphics are pleasant and the OST promises a couple of good tracks from what I've heard so far. The OP is a bit too chaotic to be catchy, but the the ED does this job better. :ayashii:

EDIT: I wonder if it's to the series' credit, when it gets noticed by the MadoMagi fandom :ohoho: :XD: (site NSFW)

Looking forward on the following Animes :sohappy:

Another eps1 ~ nice start imo
Nisemonogatari ~ a sequel I wont miss
Senki Zesshou Symphogear ~ eps 1 , looks pretty cool
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou ~ lol hard
.hack//Sekai no Mukou ni ~ za world is infesting our world interesting!
Berserk ~ I am a fan of medival and zwei hander swords
Gyo ~ lol fish attack

:XD:

After another ep of Mouretsu Pirates, I think I'll keep watching this show. It doesn't seem anywhere close to outstanding so far, but I find it enjoyable. And aesops raised in the episode (like Kirika's words that "Unlike police or military who follow orders, a pirate is free to choose whether to shoot") give possible hints on what Marika will have to face at some point... :plot: I'm curious to see how/if she will develop as a pirate captain. :ayashii:

Kinda surprised that the ships don't employ artificial gravity like it's usually in space animu. :ayashii: Then again, the girls' hair is always down for some reason - shouldn't it be floating? Or do they apply some kind of hair spray? :XD:

I'm also checking out the OST when that comes out - it's quite nice, too. Three composers are involved, one of them known for songs like "Katayoku no Icarus" and many of Nana Mizuki's songs.

The director Tatsuo Sato[/url], btw, already has a number of space animu in his portfolio, like Martian Successor Nadeshiko and Uchuu no Stellvia. And some non-space animu like Ninja Scroll TV, Shigofumi and... Cat Soup :white: :fwa: :ohoho:

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
After another ep of Mouretsu Pirates, I think I'll keep watching this show.
I'm also checking out the OST when that comes out - it's quite nice, too. Three composers are involved, one of them known for songs like "Katayoku no Icarus" and many of Nana Mizuki's songs.

Elements Garden?

Yep, I think that's how they're called in general.
And there's even an ex-member of Megadeth playing the guitar in the OP. :ohoho:

Back