Winter Anime Chart

Nick Hunter

I have reached Yuki nirvana
:nophoto:

Nisemonogatari is surely a thing to check out, but I have to watch Bakemonogatari first. :XD:
More odds for watching Zero no Tsukaima F. Now that it's announced, I'm really tempted to skip Princess no Rondo. I hope the last season will be like the second half of Futatsuki no Kishi. :ayashii: :dote:

I may also check out Mouretsu Pirates.

Hm, so for me most of the shows are interesting to watch or check up this winter

Watch
Black Rock Shooter
Moretsu Pirates
Nisemonogatari - After I watch Bakemonogatari.
Amagami SS

Check out
Recorder to Randoseru
Another
Ano Natsu de Matteru
Brave 10
Gokujyo

Recorder to Randoseru and Another will most probably move to Watch list after 1 or 2 eps and some from both lists might get dropped :XD:

From OVA I will watch Fairy Tail and Hidan no Aria after I watch its anime season.

From movies K-ON and .hack the Movie
is the Sacred Seven one a sum up of the episodes or new story?

Watching:
Natsume Yuujinchou
Usagi Drop
Gyo (FINALLY!)
Carnival Phantasm
Amagami
Nisemonogatari
Another

The winter season is kind of disappointing imho

Oh my, there's almost nothing to watch...
Uh, I'll watch:
Kyousogiga (?)
Recorder to Randoseru
Black Rock Shooter
Natsume Yuujinchou
Nisemonogatari
Another (?)
Brave

I will definitely watch: Natsume Yuujinchou

Plan to watch (most probably will drop later):

Inu x Boku SS
Another
Brave 10
Gokyujo
High School DxD
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
Ano Natsu de Matteru

so many anime to watch and drop later :psst:

-I'm going to watch Poyopoyo Kansatsu Nikki because i fucking love round cats.
-Brave 10 mite b cool.
-BRS, i've seen images of the MC and it has always intrigued me.
-Nisemonogatari.

Also, DA2 movie? Seriously?

Yuki, please compose for Gaiking

For a moment I had an urge to add: "And do it with Flying Dog so we may have a separate OST already" :XD:

Hmm, I barely checked the OVA/Movies section. Gotta add Carnival Phantasm and K-On... but again, after I catch up with the previous stuff. :ayashii:

EDIT: Mouretsu Pirates trailer

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlCW9Ebfp2s[/youtube]

Is it me, or that scene in the classroom, with the newcomer black-haired girl, looks like Madoka Magica ep 1? :XD:
Overall, the trailer looks full of space CG, kinda like Vandread. I like the character designs, for some weird reason I'm tempted to define them as "Mai-Hime designs DONE RIGHT" :plot: Plot-wise, I hope for a good space comedy like Irresponsible Captain Tylor. :ayashii:

PS. Just realized that the space battle exerpts also remind me of Haruhi Suzumiya series (that Day of Saggitarius game, if anyone remembers) :XD:

...A Dragon Age 2 movie...? What? That's surely not anime-related...

Anyway, I'll watch the first episode of everything like I usually do. I'm predicting it'll mostly be crap, though I remember reading Baby Please Kill Me and not hating it, so idk.

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
Is it me, or that scene in the classroom, with the newcomer black-haired girl, looks like Madoka Magica ep 1? :XD:

lol its surely does, if not its the exact same :XD: Black haired girl = Homura, Brown haired = Madoka, girl with percil on nose = Sayaka

and wow the spaceship graphics are awesome, as if out of a game or star wars movie :nosebleed:

Kyousogiga, Another, Gyo and Minori Scramble. That's all I'm going to check out from the looks of it.

No wait.What's going on in the movies?
Captain Harlock movie? O_O
Berserk movie?!?
Dragon Age 2 movie??(ok that's a bit weird to see in that list but still).
AND Rurouni Kenshin?wow.

watch
natsume yujinchou 4
nisemonogatari
zero no tsukaima

check out
all of them.. and will drop some of them.. after watching 2-3 episod :plot:

Black Rock Shooter
Another
Rinne no Lagrange
Baby, Please Kill Me! (Maybe)

WHAT!?

And the movies! Although it will take a long time to their releases.

Sacred Seven movie? :XD:
K-ON!
Rurouni Kenshin
.hack//The Movie

Back