Winter 2010-2011 anime

So i ended up watching 6 of this season's anime so far.I'm at episode 5 from each now.
I wanna drop Infinite Stratos but hubby thinks it's funny LOL.
I was about to drop Yumekui Merry too,but happy i didn't at the end,the animation is great,and the plot is decent too after all i guess?
Dragon Crisis has ecchi that i hate,but is decent as a story as well.Dislike the male lead though.
I don't see what's all the hiatus for Madoka,since we are on episode 5(at least i am) and
she didn't even transform yet
Where is the character development?I adore tha animation,i dislike the character designs,and i dislike the ''enemies'' designs. :cry:
Level E surprised me.Really funny at points.
Gosick is ok,i hope for more character development soon.I love Victorique's design,lol she looks so much like Shinku(the ''servant'' fact also).

Ok i'll shut up now :P And hope i can drop something 'cause i ended up watching too many :blood:

I don't see what's all the hiatus for Madoka

It just happens to have a troll for a writer. :ohoho: :ohoho: :ohoho: And the director who isn't exactly above trolling either. :plot: but since they both happen to be ultra-class, it doesn't do the story any harm, IMHO. Maybe when Madoka really transforms, it will be the most plot-significant MG transformation the genre has ever seen. :sparkleguy:

Re:

Nick,you just assume i have something against the creators but i don't :knife:

Nick Hunter said:
Maybe when Madoka really transforms, it will be the most plot-significant MG transformation the genre has ever seen. :sparkleguy:

And i hope you are right,that would be gggreat! :dote:

Re:

Lunaria77 said:
Gosick is ok,i hope for more character development soon.I love Victorique's design,lol she looks so much like Shinku(the ''servant'' fact also).

Nah xD Gosick is great, fun and interesting.

And yep, Victorique must be Shinku's "lost sister". :dote:

VICTORIQUEEEEEEEEEEEE! :dote:

I'm pretty sure her name is Victorica from what I'm hearing.

Gosick is probably the best series this season.

Yep, her name is Victorica. I don't know why, but some fansubbers are naming her Victorique.

Re:

KP-X said:
Yep, her name is Victorica. I don't know why, but some fansubbers are naming her Victorique.

Because it's her name on the Light Novels. :uh..:

But yeah, the sound in clearly "Victori-caaaaaaaaaaa" xD.

And she is damn cute, even with my dislike for blondies. xD

Stupid MAL, making me confused as her name is listed as Victorica ¬¬

Re:

KP-X said:
Stupid MAL, making me confused as her name is listed as Victorica ¬¬

xD According to Wikipedia, her japanese name is Vikutorika. Her English/Light Novel name in Victorique.

Is doesn't make sense, though. The japanese name should be Vikutorike then. xD

:XD: Or at least, I guess so.

Well Japanese has always done what they liked.They write it ''Victorique'' because she is from a country where they use French names.So Victorica would be out of the question.

Re:

Lunaria77 said:
Well Japanese has always done what they liked.They write it ''Victorique'' because she is from a country where they use French names.So Victorica would be out of the question.

The same stands for the country name. Saubure or Sauville? In the fansubs is stands as Saubure, but I have my doubts. :ohoho:

Static-Subs is doing this project as well and they've caught up to episode 6. I've yet to see what they're doing as far as names but one of the staff members said they're going with Victorique.

Nick,you just assume i have something against the creators but i don't

Maybe my humour failed to sound as such - but seriously speaking, what can a Shinbo/SHAFT fag fan like me possibly have against the creators? :XD:
I personally like how the story progresses. The show keeps justifying all the hopes and hype I had about watching it (which doesn't happen too often). :dote:

I dropped Gosick because I realized I missed this week's episode, and that I didn't care. I never really got into the show anyway, so I just left it at that. =/

I'm curious about it, but not as much as to follow the broadcast. Come to think of it, I haven't paid much attention to Bones productions for a while now, even though this is one of the studios I respect most... :...:

Well, Index II's ending kinda suggested a third season will be made as the story is no where near finished...

Checked out Kore wa Zombie, might be as mushroom-driven as Inukami, but doesn't look too impressing in the frame of the first episode. Put away till better times.
Gosick looks significantly better, but PMMM still remains THE show for me... :XD:

Back