Winter 2010-2011 anime

george1234

Winter-v4.jpg

will tell later which ones interest me. The one that I will surely see is Madoka :dote: oh and the KnK epilogue

Edit Jan 12: Image updated

:uh..: :blood: :rain: This season is going to be utter crap for new series.

Oh well, at least some specials and continuations from the current season (Toaru Majutsu no Index II) are worth watching.

New Kara No Kyoukai ??

does that means new single from Kalafina ?? :nosebleed:

Nope, it will have recycled music.

as of the ED theme, guess they will use one of the non song bgms, or oblivious again...

Top priorities will be Fractale, Hourou Musuko, Madoka Magica, Gosick.

And maybe Infinite Stratos for the sake of Yoko Hikasa :blood:

Re:

george1234 said:
Nope, it will have recycled music.[b/]

as of the ED theme, guess they will use one of the non song bgms, or oblivious again...

Has this information been confirmed in some sort of interview? Not that I really thought that an epilogue would have new music, but just to be sure.

As for an ending theme, I agree that it will probably be oblivious again, even though Kimi ga Hikaru ni Kaete Yuku and Seventh Heaven would most probably fit in it better.

Anyway, I will watch Madoka Magica, even though I believe it will be horrible. Other than that, I will surealy watch the epilogue for Kara no Kyoukai, even though this time I know what will happen (I am hoping for some kind of surprise :XD: ). And that's it, next season will be horrible :blood:

OMFG, BEEZLEBUB ANIME & MITSUDOMOE SEASON 2, THIS IS IMBA

extra: mirai nikki is gonna be good since i read the manga

more extras: Gosick looks cute :dote:

Mitsudomoe for sure I laugh so much at 1st season so I must continue watching it for sure
Madoka for Yuki music of course

However there are some interesting things too.

Fractale is a must try cause it is a noitamina show.

Gosick, mysteries look so good.
Level E may be interesting too so I will try.

Also New princess resurrection ova looks good (even without ali project on the ost) and I should watch the .hack one cause it is .hack even if I does looks quite bad for me. and I might pick another ovas If I'm bored

Omg Kimi ni todoke season 2 :omg: I wonder what they will show us

I think I'll watch Gosick and try Supernatural

Most annotations leave a weird impression (a cute Cthulhu girl??? :white: ), but I think I'll check out Gosick - with its gothic lolitas and mysteries it should be a good appetizer until Dantalian no Shouka comes out (and the rumours have it that Gainax isn't going to launch it until summer :cry: ). And it IS from Bones, even though I haven't tracked down their works since Soul Eater (which I have yet to watch to the end! :omg: ).
Madoka and KnK Epilogue are the only other must-see's in the list for me (although I'm mildly curious about Angel Beats epilogue). And I still hope for the second season of Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu - it WAS promised around winter, but all I heard announced so far was one OVA. :uh..:

Of course, weird annotations may derive from lack of info. Had I not known anything about Madoka (and the staff behind it), I would have surely cast it away with all these dream eaters and cthulhus. No wonder as the info just quotes Madoka's CM - probably the author's only available sourse at the moment of compilation. :ayashii: Honestly, how many of you would check that out? :XD:

Infinite Stratos, Kara no Kyoukai, .hack//Quantum!!!

:nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed:

Uchiyama Kouki in Infinite Stratos! :XD:

For me:

Must watch:

- Madoka
- Knk Epilogue

Check out:

- Fractale
- Wandering Son
- Infinite Stratos
- Gosick
- I dont like you at all big brother
- Cardfight Vanguard

Okay, I'm definitely going to try watching Madoka Magica. (First time watching anime online :shy: ) And this Gosick sounds really really good! I think I might give it a shot, depending on the rating :dote:

No, that is "online" as well.

Actually, there are channels on Youtube (some of them official) and even whole sites (these mostly unofficial) where you can watch ongoing series online, in a flash player mode.

Back