"Who is Zuiton ?"

Is it possible that we could have one favourite song when we are listenning to Kajiura's music ?

• Yes, why not ? what an idiot question... - -'

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • NO ! There are so many beautiful songs that I can't choose just one !!

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • hmmmmmmmmmm Obiwan ? :D

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
A

akai tsukikage

First of all, that's not Zuiton but Zuiyon - -'
I'm just another fan of Kajiura...and I also like drawing ^^, you'll find my works on the following website :
http://zuiyon.free.fr/
http://www.ratemydrawings.com/user/Zuiyon/
That's all.
uh no I have a question ! Why persons around me hate or don't like Kajiura's music ??? :/ that's so strange >_< how could they dislike her music ?! It is sooo good :D

ROFL at topic name XD hahahahaaa

its great to see you on the (dead) forum! I love your drawings :3

I've been trying to convert people around me to kajiurism but a lot of them aren't budging >_<;;; don't know whats wrong with those people!! I think george has the same problem too... we will defeat them!! some are starting to like her though :D

I love the topic name :D
haha yeah you're right, we will defeat them, but it will be more than very difficult xD
I have nothing against arab music but one day, I was walking with a friend and he took my ear-phones to hear what I was listenning to, 10 second later, he said : "Is that arab music ?" I was listenning to Kajiura... -_-'

I love your drawings as well ^^ they are very well done !! ^^'

Hey have you already heard all kajiura's songs ?? I haven't yet, I prefer keep some music for later because if I know all of her music, I'll be bored and be obliged to wait too much for her new works...

i have all of her music that has been released on CD i think :3 I've listened to them all but some not more than once even though i should XD i aim to know everything about every song~~ <3

your friend will be assimilated one day XD What song was it?

hi Zuiyon! welcome to the fourm! I think your sketches of yuki are very good :D.

Nice to meet you Zuiton!

Hello Zuiton! Welcome to c.p.m and the forum. I hope you are enjoying the site. I have a great problem here with people how dont like Yuki's music. I have given to someone to listen to "forest" he acted as if he liked it and the other day the whole class was insulting Yuki by saying imaginary stuff (for example: that she is getting naked while playing music) in order to make me agry and have fun by seeing me getting outrageous, and I dont know how to counter them, I just shut up and wishing for them to find other subjects to talk about.
Generally I advice you not to give to people to listen to Yuki's music neither tell them that you listen to japanese music unless you really TRUST and KNOW WELL that person otherwise you will get in big trouble. Let people hear their crappy music and all will be happy.

P.S: Yuki must see your sketches.

What song was it?

I didn't remember but I think it was in the tsubasa OSTs
hmm I'll tell you if I remind it ^^

thanks naoise ^^

george ! what a story xD
I already have given to someone to listen to "forest", he said that there was nothing special...I think with just one listenning, nobody could really apreciate a song ; then I give him "Cazador del amor", this song is a little bit more energetic, and my friend said that it was better >_< but if they just listen to it one time, it is not enough to discover the "real potential of Yuki" lol
I think it is eseaer to give to someone to listen a song with lyrics. I tried with an instrumental song : "lamenteations" from xenosaga ost (II or III ?? :p) and there was no reactions...:/
hey george, people around you are not very sympathetic, moking at her...they can go to the hell !! but don't insult their music as well ;)

I have some friends who are very fond of her music with lyrics (like akatsuki no kuruma, aikoi, calling, you are my love...), but it is difficult for them to listen and apreciate instrumental music :/
What a shame...they don't know what they miss.

I already tried to show her my sketches...I don't know if she saw it. I have posted the link on the former bbs of her website, I haven't got any response...
I don't know how to show her my pics >_< but I think it is useless by mail...hmmmmmm the sole solution is to meet her and to gave her my drawings ^^ but that's just a dream I think...uh no, if she comes in Europe, it will be possible xD

When will she give a concert in Euroooope !!? xD

Its not a story, it's the reality.

Dont give to people to read lyrics of songs with make up languages (like lamentation) (eg.http://www.animelyrics.com/game/xenosag ... exeno2.htm) give them to listen to songs with lyrics written using real languages (like english)

I dont insult their music, I hate it but I dont insult i in front of them

To make her see your picture post the link of your website as a comment in one of her blog posts

I dont know why Yuki isnt coming to Europe. Kerahna says that she isnt coming because Europe reminds her of her father who had came to Europe for business (together with her) when she was little and he has died know.
But if she ever come to Europe she will come to U.K or Germany (U.K because knows english and Germany because she probably remembers the german language from her childhood and because she has gone again there ( at her childhood)

Dont mind those people just follow my previous advice (its the best you can do in my opinion - I havent done it so I am in trouble now)

There is a misunderstanding XP
I did not give to people to read lyrics of songs with no lyrics as lamentation !! I just say that instrumental songs like lamentation are not apreciated because they are just instrumental xD
I gave them songs with real languages, and they apreciate it ; as I said :
I have some friends who are very fond of her music with lyrics (like akatsuki no kuruma, aikoi, calling, you are my love...)

Yuki have already made a concert in Germany in 2004 but I didn't knew her that time... T_T
Nah I don't think she came in germany because of the language, she did not speak german : "bekannte deutsche Worte wie "Bitte" und "Danke", aber das ist doch was." = She can german words like "Please" and "Thank you", but that's all.
That's what they say on this website about the interview with kajiura of Animagic 2004 :
http://www.mangaportal.de/cgi-bin/main/ ... %20Kajiura

I didn't knew that she didn't came in Europe because of her father... >_<
What a shame !!!!! Maybe she hasn't enough fans in europe...although some of her works are sold in France :
http://www.kaze.fr/wasabi/index_boutiqu ... eproduit=4

And for the blog post, am I not obliged to be registered ?

Wow I didnt knew that she gave concert in Germany in 2004!!

Yes, you have to register first (I think - ask Kerahna who has posted there)

hey i said she doesnt go to europe becaue she misses her father as a joke~ i didnt mean it lol XD

what do you mean by being registered for blog post? do you want to post news?

lol ! that was a joke xD
Speaking about concerts, isn't there any dvd of the concert of FictionJunction YUUKA done last year ? :(

uh no, I don't want to post a news, I just want to post a comment on her blog >_<

That's ok buy trust me, I'm really a guy xD and the nick zuiyon, I invented it ^^
I like the prononciation, the sound of this nickname :D

Hi, Zuiyon! Glad to meet you here. :)
Don't be sad about people disliking Yuki's music - they may be not hopeless. Some of them, at least. You got them acquainted with her music, but the rest is up to them. I know, I came to like some musicians a lot later than the moment I heard them.

I didn't remember but I think it was in the tsubasa OSTs

"Strange names" or "Requiem for the evil"?

hmmmmm I do not remember >_< but I think it was a song more slow and calm.

Zuiyon said:
Yuki have already made a concert in Germany in 2004 but I didn't knew her that time... T_T
Nah I don't think she came in germany because of the language, she did not speak german : "bekannte deutsche Worte wie "Bitte" und "Danke", aber das ist doch was." = She can german words like "Please" and "Thank you", but that's all.
That's what they say on this website about the interview with kajiura of Animagic 2004 :
http://www.mangaportal.de/cgi-bin/main/ ... %20Kajiura

I knew her at the time but I had any Info!!!!! :/
She had the concert in Koblenz or so I hear? and that's actually only 1,5 hours from where I live!!!! I was so mad.

And now, Björk had a concert too in Germany, but I can't visit her at all because of the work and exam >_>

Edit : after read that Link...yes she did do the concert in Koblenz :/

Back