Who are the mysterious members 3,4 of the Kalafina project?

tinba said:
I don't think she sings like shit that much, but it's clear that she's more a seiyuu than a singer. For the same reasons i hope Saeko Chiba is not part of the project, i hope that Yui Makino won't be either.

Maybe they are just new singers? Maybe Kajiura have walked on the street and said to someone women "Hey you!!! Would you like to sing in my project?"
:XD:

If she done that then she walked on a street full of passing by voice actors and young singers. :XD: Anyway I dont think she would choosing partners so randomly

ummmm :...: can't agree with negative POVs on Saeko and Yui. Sure Yui's voice is specific (my friend jokes that she might have been smoking too much :XD: :shock: ), but I even like it. Though yes, I agree that she is more of a seiyuu than a singer... ok, let's listen to her three or four albums later and see for ourselves :roll:
Saeko... for "Hikari" alone I feel like bulding a monument for her.
I don't think Marina's participance probable either, although one of the voices is similar to hers. And I definitely haven't heard so far ANY part of Kalafina that would sound like Eri Itoh. :(
So far I keep closer to the POV that Kalafina is an evolution of FictionJunction.

ummmm :...: can't agree with negative POVs on Saeko and Yui. Sure Yui's voice is specific (my friend jokes that she might have been smoking too much :XD: :shock: ), but I even like it. Though yes, I agree that she is more of a seiyuu than a singer... ok, let's listen to her three or four albums later and see for ourselves :roll:
Saeko... for "Hikari" alone I feel like bulding a monument for her.
I don't think Marina's participance probable either, although one of the voices is similar to hers. And I definitely haven't heard so far ANY part of Kalafina that would sound like Eri Itoh. :(
So far I keep closer to the POV that Kalafina is an evolution of FictionJunction.

Nick Hunter said:
And I definitely haven't heard so far ANY part of Kalafina that would sound like Eri Itoh. :(
We just have heard members 1 and 2 (Wakana and Keiko) and now we are speculating about members 3 and 4... So we haven't heard the voice of Eri in Kalafina XD

I'm agree with Theo... well only the first part XD Maybe she are new singers...
The next sample of Kalafina's new single is soon because the release date of the 4th movie is May 24!! :bwahaha:

Theo said:
Maybe Kajiura have walked on the street and said to someone women "Hey you!!! Would you like to sing in my project?"
:XD:

:comeback: i missed me chance!!11 waaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiii

Hmm.. I've been investigating and I say you the member 3 is Tomokazu Seki!!
100_.gif

rofl :XD:
the makeup is pretty good ! >_>

i really hope you're just joking cause he sings like crap, imho

LOOL !

kerahna you're one of kalafina members are't you ?! the 4th one x3

Yes! XDD

Vocalists section entry said:
Pauline Zhang [insert a cool photo]

Previously participated in the FictionJunction project as FictionJuction KERAHNA. She became part of the famous vocalists group after Yuki Kajiura choose her among other passer by vocalists while walking on a street. Her songs are mysteriously missing, although its said that they were the best of the project. She is now part of the mysterious 4 members of the new projec of Yuki Kajiura "Kalafina"
hmm... :glasses: what's going on here?

:plot: hahaa i thought zuiyon actually stuck it in there! i even went to check lololol :comeback:

ahhh but even tomokazu seki is more likely going to be a member than i am :cry:

HEhehe XD LOL ROFL I wrote that text myself as a hypothetical vocalists section text that would be written by Zuiyon if you actually were a vocalist of Yuki, and you get tricked by that and gone to check :bwahaha: . This means that you secretly WANT something like this to happen ;-)

I will not be surprised if others (site visitors, people who dont know much about Yuki) also fall in the trap and spread it, spread that Pauline Zhang is a vocalist of Yuki. :XD: It will be so funny!!

Could one of them be Rikki? (Omg, in finland rikki means broken..)
I just, because Rikki is a bit short and... Should i be quiet?

And do anyone have pic of Yuriko Kaida.. I just, because she is going to be on Yuki Kajiura live vol. 2 and if Yuki releases single of Kalafina.

Do you know... I dont have a idea what i'm writing. I'm going to sleep :shock:

that would be great :D
I wish (dream?) this project would go like this: 2 new singers in Kalafina for each chapter of Kara no kyoukai. In the end: 14 singers, with all the best that already worked with her, like yuriko kaida, chiaki ishikawa, emily bindiger, deb lyons, margaret dorn, emily curtis, kaori nishina, eri itoh, yuri kasahara, and much more....
And THEN, a huge concert with all 14 singers together... :XD:
That would be a living dream :aww:

tinba said:
that would be great :D
I wish (dream?) this project would go like this: 2 new singers in Kalafina for each chapter of Kara no kyoukai. In the end: 14 singers, with all the best that already worked with her, like yuriko kaida, chiaki ishikawa, emily bindiger, deb lyons, margaret dorn, emily curtis, kaori nishina, eri itoh, yuri kasahara, and much more....
And THEN, a huge concert with all 14 singers together... :XD:
That would be a living dream :aww:

OMG that would be heaven!!!!! :love:

except for emely curtis cuz her voice is so "meh"

The second one can't be Yuriko. Methinks her cheek ones are too different from the "2nd Kalafina" pic. Rie Tanaka perhaps? The 4th one could be Eri Itoh but only if she dyed her hair. (Man i confuse dyed and died and ..oh...if anyone knows the correct way to use these 2.... onegai shimasu! :aww: )

Back