Which other composers do you have in your music library?

Re:

Tsukishiro_Yuki said:
Yoko Kanno
Yoko Shimomura
Nobuo Uematsu (Sephiroth... Sephiroth...)
Sakuraba Motoi
Takeharu Ishimoto
Hikaru Utada :nosebleed:
REVO
Tomoyuki Nakazawa
Sahashi Toshihiko
Michiru Oshima
Harry Gregson-Williams
Enya
Kazuya Takase
Noriyasu Agematsu
Tenmon
KATSU
Akiko Shikata
etc.

REVO as in Sound Horizon?
Tomoyuki Nakazawa doesn't appear to have an English language Wikipedia page yet, so that might be one to create.
Kazuya Takase as in I've Sound?
The Noriyasu Agematsu page on the English Wikipedia needs a bit more work.
KATSU as in the band angela?

Re:

zetsubou said:
Michael Cretu
Hirasawa Susumu
Hideki Taniuchi
Nanase Hikaru
Kenji Kawai
Clint Mansell
Hans Zimmer
Joe Hisaishi

and moree :hero:

Hirasawa Susumu - the man behind the sound of the Satoshi Kon works.
Hideki Taniuchi - the Wikipedia page needs some more work.

Re:

HIS MASK said:
Hmm...

Groups:
-Sound Horizon('Koibito wo Uchiotoshita Hi' Trimph II live version)
-Epik High('Let it Rain')

Composers:
-Revo(ALL XD)
-Taku Iwasaki('a diabolic waltz')
-Michiru Oshima('Bratja')
-Joe Hisaishi('Jinsei no Merry-Go-Around')
-Tomoki Hasegawa('Itoshiki Nozomu')
-Shinjyou Hanabi('黑 ~The Dance of Illusion')

Others:
-VOCALOID('magnet')

etc...

Can't find a mention on Wikipedia for Shinjyou Hanabi. Do you have any web references for this composer?

Re:

Trunks_Elk said:
Talking about soundtracker composers, i like much Mikiya Katakura (ALI PROJECT), Yasuharo Takanashi and Chikayo Fukuda.

You mean Yasuharu Takanashi?
Chikayo Fukuda doesn't have an English language Wikipedia page yet, so that may be another one to create.

Re:

murrue02 said:
here's mine

murrue02 said:
Beethoven,Mozart,Chopin,Liszt,Schubert,Bach,Tchaikovsky - classical

Yoko Kano
Katsuo Ohno
Oshima Michiru
David Foster

I listen to Yuki my love most of the time

I can't find much on Katsuo Ohno, only a mention on the Wikipedia page for Pyg. Is this who you meant?

Re:

Special_K said:
Oh LOL...this is a dug thread :psst:

Terashima Tamiya (Juushin Enbu)
And, of course, Kajiura-megami as well. :psst:

Terashima Tamiya doesn't have an English language Wikipedia page yet, so that is yet another one to consider creating.

Haven't found Yura Hatsuki in the English Wikipedia. What have they composed/performed?

Well, she's a doujin artist, working solo as well as occasionally participating in some Touhou-related projects. Then again, we have a thread for her. Check out the last post there to find a number of her works. Lost Fairy and The Others are my fave songs by her.

While there's a lot of great composers out there, Yuki Kajiura has a very unique style that many others don't have. The only other composer I really love right now is Akiko Shikata. Yoko Kanno is another one I'm kinda getting into as well. I'm sure I'll find new favorites eventually -:O)

zts (Umineko)
dai (Umineko)

omg I love their Umineko bgms too!! especially the super long epic ones by zts: dreamenddischarger, resurrected replayer, worldenddominator, liberated liberator, miragecoordinator, etc.

Also love Shikata Akiko... :dote:
Joe Hisaishi :TdT: :dote:

I know I should probably listen to some Yoko Kanno and I've been meaning too, but I just never got round to it...

Re: Re:

Alphard Sokaina said:
ThinkingAboutForever said:
The only other composer I really love right now is Akiko Shikata.
:goodjob:

I take it you're a fan of Akiko Shikata too, eh? Gosh, she's just amazing in both "Kiseki" and "Luna Piena". :dote:

Re: Re:

ThinkingAboutForever said:
I take it you're a fan of Akiko Shikata too, eh? Gosh, she's just amazing in both "Kiseki" and "Luna Piena". :dote:
Yes, I am. But my favs are her Ar tonelico songs :dote:

^I don't even know if I have one single favorite song by her. I'm torn by so many songs :sohappy:

Re:

KP-X said:
^I don't even know if I have one single favorite song by her. I'm torn by so many songs :sohappy:
Even from many of the Ar tonelico songs by her I also can't choose only one favorite :ohoho:

i have revo, chiaki, and akiko shikata
some from haruka shimotsuki, and yuuka's composer

Back