what other people reaction of Yuki's music

I was watching the Vol.2 live on DVD and my parents kept saying "All they sing is aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAaaahhAAAhhh." I think they mean the kajiurago. While my sister sometimes like the music, and other times she calls them witch music (again referring to the kajiurago). :uh..:

I made a friend listens to Yuki's music and he said it's great :ayashii:

My best friends like it u/u But one of them is almost obsessed like me.

She came to like Yuki Kajiura thanks to me. :sohappy: And she REALLY likes a Morning Moon theme. She said Yuki is a Goddess. :D

:XD: yep so many people sees *hear* Yuki's as a strange music XD
but that waht makes us the happiest strange people to be alive rita mwahahahaha *trance in yuki's music * :nosebleed:

My mother loves Kaze No Machi He, and my brother seemed to like Bloody Rabbit when I was playing it on Audiosurf :XD:

I played "Kaze no machi e" on piano and my uncle gave me one peso.

That was a long time ago. :sohappy:

Will I ever be sued because of that.

Re:

Hua Xiao Min said:
I played "Kaze no machi e" on piano and my uncle gave me one peso.

That was a long time ago. :sohappy:

Will I ever be sued because of that.
LOL :XD:
you can play piano? :ayashii: Can I request a piano recording? :please: :idol:

It will take me time.

How do I upload video on Youtube.
The video is 3.7 G.B.

You might compress it to 3gp or something. :ayashii: It will be great in any quality.
When I was working in the children's camp this summer, I tried to advertise Yuki's music, and I have seemingly succeeded quite a bit. Everyone I let listen to Kalafina enjoyed it, though didn't feel quite comfortable around the lyrics (Japanese is still treated as something uber-exotic). When every team (one of which I supervised as a guide... minna-san, I'm really sorry, but I've no idea how to render these terms properly... think of a scout organisation, but much less formal and more leisure-oriented - this is a children's camp) could send one girl for a beauty contest, the program included a stage performance NECESARRILY aided by the team's guide (I guess that also has something to do with pedagogics :XD: ), so we made a short duet performance of Ballad. Then there was another event, where every team had to prepare and stage a pre-themed costume scene. We came out as a set of chess and staged a kind of chess battle to Godsibb. In both cases people who talked with me about their impressions mentioned "very good music", all as one. And my team, I think they at least memorised the name "Yuki Kajiura". :sohappy: :XD:
Here in Minsk, most of my groupmates are not much into Yuki's music except one girl who likes her violin pieces very much. My friend likes her music, too, but mostly concrete works like Tsubasa and Madlax, and he doesn't like her latest works much, especially KnK :uh..:
My mother likes a bit of Yuki's music and even has "Yokoku" (KnK5/6) in her phone, but she doesn't like most songs, as for some reason she doesn't like Japanese as a song language. My father doesn't like anything from her works.
That's about all.

Then there was another event, where every team had to prepare and stage a pre-themed costume scene. We came out as a set of chess and staged a kind of chess battle to Godsibb.

:XD: Awesome.

...I have learned to keep my songs to myself :cry: someone once said it sounds like church songs (I think I was listening to canta per me?), and I was kind of frowned upon, since I'm not christian... OTL; but I don't think I've ever heard anything negative about Kajiura's music. Because I keep my songs to myself most of the time XD;

one of my friend likes her songs, but I think she still prefers Yoko Kanno XD
another two of my friends likes her very much, too, but one of them once said something like... my taste of music is quite 'wow'. (Uhh sorry I can't properly translate it ^^;) that's probably because of ali project, though XD
then, I remember her brother said listening to Ensei made him want to cry.

uhmm, that's all I could remember.

Interesting thread. My wife didn't like YK's music at first save for little bits and pieces such as "Grief" from F/Z. She told me YK's doesn't do anything for her, like there's no soul to it.

But, in recent weeks, she's completely fallen in love with Tsubasa Chronicle Future Soundscape Volume 2 😊👍 The entire disc is what she prefers to listen, not just bits and pieces.

I also think that the language and the dark themes might be too much for some.

Back