What do YOU want to see?

N

naoise

Well, the site has not been created yet, but it certainly will be! What would you guys like to see in the site? How do you think the site should be organized? should we just be a straight facts site - or should we give our opinions on each song/album? should we feature other, similar artists (eg. haruka) or keep it to yuki only? Should we have a news feed and what should we include in it?

We have a pretty good idea of how we want this site to turn out I think, but we want your input too! so go ahead - make waves! This is your chance to be creative and help in the creation of this awesome site!

Read it if you are courageous !

I want to see...pictures and scans of booklet on the main site ^^ the site is about Kajiura and there is just one (?) photo of her...

And more information about Yuriko Kaida !!! and Kaori Nishina who participate in the chorus, but not only, Yuriko Kaida is also a vocalist ^^ (I love gensou rakuen on the NOIR blanc dans NOIR, the "third noir ost" >_< )

heyy you have to complete this section Xp :
- Houko Kuwashima (Shinkai no kodoku !!! from gundam seed destiny ost II ; em more and canta per me (jap edition) from Noir ost 3) she's also a seiyuu
- Hikida Kaori (Egao no Wake or michiyuki from tsuki no curse)
- Yuri Kasahara (Salva Nos from FICTION ; and Noir ost II or .hack//Liminality)
- Omi Minami (from Aquarian age, sphere 4)
- Ami Koshimizu (Hoshi ga Kanaderu Monogatari from Mai-Otome OST II or Storm !!!)
- Aya Hisakawa (I love the song himitsu :D from noir ost III)
- Tokyo Konsei Gasshodan (Tokyo Philharlonic Chorus) Xeno III : promised pain or El cazador : cowardly little dogs we are,
- ah !!! Makino Yui !! >_< the seiyuu of sakura from tsubasa chronicle, she also performed Yume no tsubasa

Some of them sang just one song for Yuki. With that list, some of them are still missing...
The list of the song performed by each artists is not complete, it is there just for having a "global" idea of where you hear them.
You can find all Yuki's hired vocalist on wikipedia xD and find (or not) more information about them.

Maybe you can put the upcoming works just after the shoutbox
To always remind us when will Yuki's new works come. Always have the date in mind xD

In the video section, now you can put all the Eminence performance :P

wow i didnt know about yuri or omi before XD
I want to update the singers page but always too lazy or have no time >_<also>_< because i am paying for hosting according to the amount i use, instead of a fixed rate lol

maybe i will host them on a free image hosting site because im soooo cheaaaapppppppppp

Where did you found that list?

Its very usefull. I will fix some of the lyrics to include their names.

I already know some of those info. check the lyrics list to find out yourself.

bouhh kerahna lazy lazyyy bouhh
lol

uh maybe I could search for you some informations about singers but concerning the making of the page, that's not for me ^^'

Where did I find that list ?
I used my audioplayer (foobar) to sort all Yuki's songs I have by performer (for that, I have put the performer's name in the tag of the songs) then I have the singer's name with the songs she sings ("she" because there are just women who have the privilege to sing in Yuki's songs xD)
I was based on different sites to collect those names... First, there is the french site about Yuki : kajiura.fr ^^ Then there is wikipedia, with the hired vocalist names in roman letters and in kanji :D !! To know in which song those singers sings, I looked on the CD's covers and booklets, where they put the song list. If I find the name in Kanji, I compared it in the wiki list, to find the "roman name" of the singer.

No, Kerahna isnt lazy, she just has too many things to do (University work - essays , lab reports ect - [she is studying Biology] also she draws some very beautiful & kawaii girls (visit her signature link to find out) - Ok sometimes she is lazy to do some things but that is natural I think (everyone is to do some things)
Besides it was my idea to ask you if you want to manage the Yuki's Vocalists section. Its just that Kerahna didnt asked you properly and that's why you got the idea that she is lazy
To prove you that it was my idea see the following (part from our 13/1/08 Windows Live Messenger conversation)

george1234
ask Zuiyon if he want to manage the Yuki's Vocalists section. He seems to be intersted in that and we should use his willing to make the site better
Kerahna
do you mind asking him for me? my browser isnt working properly right now
george1234
you have only one?
Kerahna
i dont want to use IE lol
george1234
download Safari (Apple's browser)
Kerahna
i dont want to use safari, firefox is the best :3
george1234
I know but its better than nothing
Kerahna
i will just ask him later then when i restart

actually her WLM is Res Nullius not Kerahna but that doesnt matter

I was not saying seriously that kerahna is lazy ^^' sorry I didn't want to vex you.
By the way, kerahna, you've got nice friends xD
I trust you george, now I know that kerahna is definietely not lazy ! lol I'm joking ;]

For the vocalist section, I want to do it, but it will take a lot of time ^^', and I don't really know how to do a web page for this site ~ ah no, if I just have to modify the vocalist page, it is possible for me to do it ! Because I thought that I would have to create a section entirely -_-' ... Which program may I use to do this ?

You dont need a program , just an editor account. Kerahna will explain you further

http://freespace.virgin.net/r.cawley/lessons.html

read that page if you dont know html

skip lesson 1 and 2 becuase wordpress does it for you
read 3,4, 6 , 7

By the way I am the one who found Kerahna, not her me, I asked via a pm to her youtube account her to send my the Destination video.

haha george you are so enthusiastic! :D
I will make a wordpress account for Zuiyon so you can log in and edit the vocalists page at your will, but i need to figure out how to set custom permissions in wordpress first because when i did that for George to edit lyrics it really messed up and wouldnt let him edit his own pages if i edit it after he creates it >_<;;

ok thanks for the link "html for noob" george xD lol It willl be very useful for me cause I'm a noob XD

and hmmmmmmm ok for the story of the wordpress, so it'll take some time before I could make the page >_<. Then I'll begin the research for informations huhuhu

It was my pleasure...

While waiting for your Wordpress account you can search for information about the vocalists

I've been curious 'bout "Random stuff" section for a while. What do you plan on including there? Maybe some interviews, trivia or something like that? It can be found throughout the Internet (like the interview for Rocketbaby she once gave), only provided they are true.
Or some info about people that played a definite part in her career, like Koichi Mashimo?

random stuffffff i think i will put interviews in there, apart from rocketbaby's there is also liner notes from her CDs with interviews and stuff :)

I also want to upload some music that she wrote but did not publish onto CD, like the Xenosaga: A Missing Year music XD

but that is for when im not being murdered by school T_T if you have anything to put there please tell me!

moar girlz :plot: :knife:
nah joking xP i'm not like maxwell or :ayashii:
;)

I want to see and hear everybody singing a kajiuran song xD

Back