What are you listening to right NOW?

I made the mistake of listening to Sour Candy by Lady Gaga & Blackpink.

All I can say is that studies show sugar is a more problematic addiction than any recreational drugs . . .

FF7R OST
Brass section and shivers are strong in this track*, especially at 3:33 (fantastic key change at 3:43; gets me everytime**)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b6llnOF14w*Shortened in this upload
**One must listen to the original "Let The Battles Begin !" from FF7, then "Let the Battles Begin! - Break Through" from FF7, and all other tracks including this motif to properly experience such an eargasm

Last edited:
The First Take videos on YouTube. Almost everyone did great (sayuri, ziyoou vachi, and Dash were amazing) but then there was Lisa screeching on Gurenge lmao. Couldn't made past 30secs listening to her wtf

apparently aimer was invited for The First Take but she was too shy so she posted her Haru wa Yuku short ver. with Kajiura on her own channel and she did great. I think I'm getting used to her voice.

Yoasobi - Yoru ni Kakeru (SO GOOD YOO)

thanks the First Take for introducing me to so many new singers/groups

on side note it seems that everyone really did better than Lisa. Her screeching still haunts me til this day

She's already popular and Kimetsu no Yaiba makes her even more popular than before. The western anime fans overrated KnY a lot lol. She still sucks at singing especially when compared to other singers who appeared in the First Take.

Kimetsu no Yaiba is insanely popular in Japan. The manga is selling at extraordinary rates above anything else. Trust me Japan does a good enough job overrating their shounen crap.

Kimetsu no Yaiba is insanely popular in Japan. The manga is selling at extraordinary rates above anything else. Trust me Japan does a good enough job overrating their shounen crap.

Oh yeah i know, but i said that in reply to Kowz's post about the youtube views. Now Japan overrated KnY but westerners did that too and in general westerners watch youtube a lot more than Japanese, even though there are heaps of Japanese comments on the video. Most Japanese tend to watch it once, unlike westerners who rewatch it over and over again, thus giving Lisa's horrible singing millions of views.

Listening to:
Moratorium - Omoinotake

Last edited:
Back